Status: Group Project; Active

Island

Jessalyn: and screamed in her ear, “ADELAIDE! I HAVE OREOS!”

Well, that’s it. I’ve gone insane. I’m trying to kill everyone. And, it’s not getting any easier. I stood on the outer edge of everyone, trying to regain control over myself. I had never been this angry. Bryan was alive. Which was a relief. Because otherwise, Derek would’ve completely murdered my sorry-ass.

“I say, we start looking for food. Unless you guys have an unlimited supply of whatever scatters around this island. It’s getting late.”, I say, not meeting anyone’s eyes.

“I’m with psycho-chick.”, that air-dude — Adam? — says, nodding in approval.

“So, you guys don’t have food supplied around the island?”, I ask, a hint of sassiness in my tone.

“With all our different elements, we like different foods.”, Aaron says, shrugging.

“Whatever. I’m gonna go looking for some cocoanuts.”

“But you hate cocoanuts.”, Sunny says.

“I dunno. I just like ’em all of a sudden.”, I say, shrugging. “Oh, wait, I think I still had some berries and stuff around here …”

This odd little circle looked familiar … like back when I woke up this morning. I look around, finally finding my little hole I dug for my left-overs. I start digging my nails into the soil, revealing the large amount of fruit and plants, perfectly good to eat.

♣ ♣ ♣

Bryan’s POV

I’m ticked with Jessalyn. I couldn’t believe that she just tried to kill me!! And, she’s all psycho now. But — damn!! — is it hot or what?!! I think, watching as she starts digging in the ground. Wait — how hard did I hit my head?!! I think, shaking my head.

I study the holes she made, realizing Jessalyn had an amazing supply of food. When did she get all of that? I think curiously, studying all the fruits. She digs a little deeper, revealing some fish. It was like an unlimited supply. Shockingly.

“I think this should do. I’ve been keeping little holes all through the island.”, Jessalyn says sheepishly.

“How much time do you have?”, Derek asks, shocked.

“Oh, I found all of this this morning. As I was hiding it, I found more. And between when I woke up and the panther attack … yeah, that’s a good amount of time.”, she shrugs indfferently, pulling out a cocoanut. She throws it at the nearest tree, making it split open.

“I thought you hated cocoanuts.”, that water chick — Sunny? Yeah, that’s it — says.

“I did. I’ve just got this weird craving for them …”

I shrug, grabbing a cocoanut and mimicking her movements, as everyone else does the same.

Jessalyn, though, seemed to be focusing on fire-chick — Adelaide? She walked closer to her — therefore closer to me — and screamed in her ear, “ADELAIDE!!!!! I HAVE OREOS!!!!!!!”

And Adelaide woke up. Everyone stared at them oddly. “What? She mentioned oreos earlier.”

And we all go back to our own business … kind of.
♠ ♠ ♠
Good?
Bad?
Comments?

And I figured Adelaide needed to wake up … sorry if I’m wrong.