Status: Group Project; Active

Island

Jessalyn: Can I still control earth?

When I woke up, I didn’t check to see if anyone else was. I just got up, and walked away. I don’t know why, but I think it had something to do with the fact that I needed to take a shower. Seriously, I have not bathed since we came to this messed up island.

I silently prayed that everyone was asleep at the other side of the island. Or that none of them would come this way. I was at the edge of the island, bathing in the ocean. Hey, I’ve yet to see any fish come this close to the shore. And at least I’ll smell like the salty ocean air. The rocks right here were really thick and tall, nearly completely shielding me from anyone who may come by.

I quickly finished, changing into the clothes that I had grabbed before I started walking. Just a simple cami and mini-shorts. The island is hot, in my defense!

I just sit down on the sand, realizing that I had oddly woken up before the sun had even began to rise. I shrug, smiling as the familiar sun begins rising, sending the sky into pale blues and pinks and purples. I sigh happily, looking around. I should head back … I think sadly, standing up. I wished I had grabbed my iPod Touch from inside of the treehouse. I could really use some music right about now.

I walk along the shores of the beach, not really caring that I was on a magical island with a group of brothers and my friends, with no idea how I got there or how to get back to England.

I start humming a random song, just being happy for no apparent reason.

Am I PMSing or something? I mean, one minute I’m on an angry killing spree, the next I’m just happy to be alive! Seriously!

I find myself wandering around in the thick forests. Curiosity fills me just then, as I stare at the rocky, moist ground beneath my feet, sinking my muddy sneakers even deeper into it. Can I still control earth? I think, looking around as I stop walking. None of us had really tried since Adelaide and Derek got burnt.

I look around at the thick forests surrounding me, as if someone were watching me, focusing on a pebble, as I pick it up, tossing it around silently. It stayed up in the air, moving as I wanted it. Maybe it was just a one-time thing? I think doubtfully.

Something was definitely up. Something wasn’t normal. The island was practically screaming it at me.

I sigh, shaking my head. I wouldn’t know if something was wrong. They would know, the brothers. They were born and raised here. I just magically show up. I don’t know anything that happens here.

I find myself back in the clearing, everyone slowly waking up. I suddenly didn’t want to be there. I wasn’t sure why. I just didn’t want to be there. So I turned around, and walked away silently, not giving it a second thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
Very uneventful … but I couldn’t think of anything better to write. lol

comments?