Status: comment and active

Midnight Horrors

Broken House

Billie looked at her house, the one that she lived in all her life and that hold precious memories. Her living room was a mess, the couch was flip on the side. All the furniture was flip on the side or broken. Glass was everywhere she stepped. What had happened here when she was gone?

Her mother! She only hoped her mother was okay that she was just gone and it was a robbery. She ran to the kitchen tripping over things she couldn’t identify. The only thing she wanted to do was find her mom but the kitchen was empty.

Everything was on the floor, broken. Blood was practically everywhere. What could have done this? Her mind was spinning. She couldn’t think and the smell of blood was slowly turning her stomach. She needed to get out the kitchen.

She ran upstairs and found a trail of blood that led to her mother’s room. She walked down the hallway slowly, trying not to make a sound. A chill ran down her back as she slowly got closer to her mother’s room. She touched the cold, lifeless door and gently pushed it open. She wasn’t prepared for what she saw in her mother room. Her mother's died body on the bed and her blood sipping into her bed cover. Not only was the blood was just on her mother’s bed but on the walls. What could have done this? A demon? A ghost? What?
She ran to her room. She needed to get there so she can get her gun. She was about to open the door when she felt her body being lifted and slamming into the wall at the end of the hallway, sucking in deep breaths of air that seemed devoid of oxygen, wincing as pieces of glass dug painfully into her back.

She heard a low laughter that sent chills down her back. She tried to move her head but she couldn’t it was force to stay straight ahead. She saw a silhouette of a person walking towards her. Slowly she could make out the features of the woman.

“Why. If it isn’t sweet, little Billie?” The woman said as she examined the knife she was holding. “Welcome home, sweetie.” The woman voice was full of mockery.

Billie could feel her anger taking over her. She tried to move and even got her upper body to move a little but she was slammed right back into the wall. Her teeth gritted as glass dug in deeper into her flesh.

“Now, now Billie where’s your sense of humor?” The young women asked as she got closer to the girl.

“Well I don’t know. I probably left it outside when I saw my house in ruins, bitch.” Billie said
as she tried moving her body again.

“What crude language. I thought your mother had taught you better then that” The women said. “Tsk. Tsk.”

“you know that’s your husband couldn’t get enough of me.” She said with a smirk forming on her lips. She had haunted the demon’s husband three weeks ago. She found out where he was spending most of his time. It was at a local bar and her husband had a weakness for girls. She seduce him and when he she got him alone. She sent him back to hell. “You husband was shouting my name.” She said though she will never let a demon kiss her or hold her.

The women dug her knife into Billie leg. The blood sipping out from the wound. “so this is how you treat a guest, sleeping with they husband.” She turned the knife and Billie let out a whimper of pain and the lady just smiled as she heard the whimper. “well I’m going to make sure I’ll treat the same way.”

Billie took in a breather trying to gain her composer again. “Geez I forgot my manners. Do you want me to send you back to hell now or…now?” Billie said threw her teeth.

“Who knew a brat like you can cause so much trouble for me and Hell. You know I’ll get an award if I kill you. You’re as troublesome as your brothers and that dad of yours.” The women said as she took the knife out of Billie flesh. “If I kill you it will be one less Winchester in the world.” She said as she look at her knife that was soak with Billie’s blood and plugged into Billie leg again.

Billie gritted her teeth when the blade cut through her flesh. She couldn’t see anything in the demon eyes, just black. It was empty, cold and she didn’t like it. She hated the feeling when she looked into the demons eyes. She needed to act fast or the demon was going to kill her. “I knew it. You’re somebody’s bitch. I rather died at someone else hands then a lower demon like yourself. If I was so popular why couldn’t a higher level demon come and kill me.” She said with a smirk in her lips and she started to say the exorcism that Bobby taught her. After a while the demon mouth went open and she let a horrid screech. The young women body fell to the floor. She fell on to the floor and stood up slowly. “Told you… you can’t kill me.” She said while she wiped some blood off her mouth.

She started to feel light headed but she couldn’t think about that now. She needed to call Bobby and tell what him happen here but first she needed to get all her stuff. She needed at least her gun and journal. She could feel the glass in her back but she couldn’t get it out herself. She also needed to stop the bleeding from the cuts that the women left her. She finally made it to her and sat down on her bed. She looked over her room for the last time, photos of friends she will never see again. She knew one day she will have to leave her home and become hunter and never have a normal life again but she would have never thought it would be today.

She got all her stuff together and walked out of her room. She turned around to look at her room again just to say goodbye to her old life. She walked downstairs and took out her phone. She dialed Bobby phone number and on the second ring he answer. “Hello Bobby. I need you to pick me up.” When she was with Bobby she will have time to mourn over her mother but now she needed to get out of the house before more demons come for her.

Just three hours ago she was a normal teenager girl with a boyfriend, friends, and a life. Captin of the varisty girl soccer team and a cheerleader. Now her life was turn upside down by monster that her friends thought was only in horror movies, scary stories, or nightmare. They had no idea that they real. That demons, ghost, and other supernatural things were real and dangerous.

Bobby could tell that Billie was in trouble. “Billie what’s wrong?” He was concern since the girl didn’t call unless she was in trouble. She had taught the girl everything he knew about hunting. He even thought of her as his own daughter. He listen for a while on the other side of the phone.

“A demon. She killed my mom.” She said trying to hold her emotions in. She couldn’t cry now. She needed to be strong until she was safe with Bobby. If another demon showed up she couldn’t be show any signs of weakness. “Can you please pick me up?” Her voice broke a little and her breathing was getting slower.

“I’m on my way.” He said as he walked out his front door. He could tell Billie was trying hard to not to cry. She was a strong girl and she was a promising young hunter. Him and John had train her well and she was a Winchester after all. “I’ll be there in hour. Till then stay strong, Billie.” He said and hanged up.

Billie just stayed quiet for a minute. Her phone was still to her ear even after Bobby had hanged up on her. Everything was finally sipping in. Her knees gave in and she slump to the floor. Her sight started to became darken. It was starting to become hard to breathe. She felt light headed and the last thing she remembered was her phone slipping out of her hand.
♠ ♠ ♠
Billie outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/hunter_life/set?id=20849663

it might not be the best but please comment and slient readers loved too
please read my other stories: 8 Kingdom and New Hearts.

And edited XD