Status: comment and active

Midnight Horrors

Billie had lived a normal life up until she was seventeen. She was the head cheerleader and even was dating the star quarterback on the football team. She made straight “A’s” and even was getting a scholarship to Harvard. Her life was pretty much normal. Well that’s what she put on upfront.

Her double life was a hunter. Well that’s pretty much normal anyone would think but she hunts different things. She hunts things that most people think are a nightmare. She hunts supernatural beings, werewolves, vampires, demons and ghost. You name it, she pretty much hunt it or will in the near future.

You wonder who taught her how to hunt? Her mother and mostly Bobby. Her father was John Winchester, a good for nothing father, only called her on her birthdays and Christmases. She had heard stories about him and even found out he had a first wife that was killed by a demon. She also found out that she had brothers, Dean and Sam Winchester. They also hunt just like her but all she knew was she was never going to met them. To her she didn’t really care but she will soon found out she needs them.

She will need they help to keep her “Mid-Night Horrors” away.
  1. Broken House
    Billie is welcome home to a demon and her mother died.
  2. Tears, Promises, & Brothers
    Billie is finally with Bobby now but meeting her brother was something she never had thought would happen.
  3. She's not our responsiblility
  4. I don't need Brothers!
  5. Stupid Choices
  6. Don't give me the whole dad would have wanted crap
  7. He admit it!
  8. It's Like Talking To A Jackass...
  9. Where is everyone?
  10. Broken and Weak
  11. Jerks
    filler chapter
  12. Sulfer on the window sill
  13. A Modest Weakness Can Go A Long Way.
  14. A Broken Angel
    Its been 4 days of hell for Billie. When will her brothers save her??
  15. She awake?
  16. A Secret Love
    Billie is reunited with her boyfriend
  17. Unveiled the truth
    Lori is a girl who knows nothing about her family secret until her parents died.