Status: just starting up with lots of ideas

Friends or Family?

breathe

~next day~

Oh, words can't describe how bad my boss irks me to the skin. You ever meet one person in your life that you absolutely can not stand even if someone gave you a million dollars? Yep this guy right here.

I show up at the club around 7:30. Partially just to make a good first impression. I go dressed up in short shorts, button up shirt and a push up bra. I ignore all all the ogling eyes and go straight to my boss's office. First thing he does switch my flats for high heeled pumps; the kind I know will be killing my feet all night no matter how I stand. The the bastered forces me to unbutton the top two buttons of my shirt then unbutton all the buttons on the bottom up to right under my breasts. He instructs me to tie the two pieces of hanging shirt in a knot. Oh, you can't imagine how much I wanted to kill him right there. Nobody would have noticed anyway.......

At 8pm sharp he hustles me out of the door. He tells me exactly this:
"If You want your money just keep yelling 'bout our one dollar shots and make sure to shake your booty now and then, If I waned a tree with a sign on it I would have gotton one."

Surprisingly even then I managed not to slap him so hard he saw stars. I just literally grinned and beared it. Literally.

But at least it wasn't all bad.......

About two hours into my shift with my feet already killing and the crowds growing thicker I got a little competition. Oh yea that's right. A little red head with a bathing suit top and short shorts that let her ass hang out was provoking me. She had perfect painted nails, red the color of fire. Her makeup put on 2 times most likely and fake eyelashes i could see from across the street.

I gladly took the bait -hell I had 6 hours to kill.

Every other person she tried to sway she would catch my eye, as if telling me that she knew I was a newbie and I was going down. I just grinned back and shouted my lines. One certain man came by that I just couldn't resist, mainly because I saw the little redheaded bitch eying him all night. He was just chilling with some friends a few blocks down, having a smoke when he walked by. I was going to say the same dumb all lines but the sent of his colone surprised me. It was familier.....

"Hey gorgeous we got one dollar shots and maybe if you give me a good word in I'll throw in a half priced lap dance by yours truly!" Just for the cherry on top I gave him a sly wink and air kiss.

All his buddies wooped laughed, and slapped his back. He kept walking away though, but as he did he kept glancing back at me. My insides flamed up, I felt powerful and sexy and overall better then the slut across the street. I saw her give me a dirty look but I really couldn't have cared more.

Time passed. Business came and went. The red head bitch kept provoking me but my feet were seemed to be bitching at me more then her. Around midnight my eyes popped out of my head -or they would have if I was a cartoon. I could have sworn I was Oliver and Roxy walking hand and hand down the street. In almost slow motion I saw Roxy toss her head back and laugh at the red headed slut when she spoke to them. She was always like that. I bet she was laughing because she was clearly under-aged, or that she felt sympathy that turned into annoyance that someone would through there life away like that. They were there for a moment and then they were just gone.....

At 3:45 the guy I flirted with came back, willing to take my offer. No way was I giving him a lap dance. I patted his cheek and put on a little pouty face.

"Sorry babe, my shift is over, maybe another day."

His friends laughed at his face.

Walking back in I gave one short giggle under my breathe. I knew that that slut across the street must have been glaring daggers at me. It didn't matter now anyway. my feet were killing me and i just wanted to go 'home'.

I did go home, only after my boss yelled at me for coming in 10 minutes early.
♠ ♠ ♠
Shitty chapter sorry! I'm trying to update AT LEAST once a week now, I've been in the hospital in and out for the past four months so updating was not an option.
This whole story is plotting out just need to finish writing.
comments would really be appreciated.