Status: just starting up with lots of ideas

Friends or Family?

mad

Everything ached. My head and toes all had sore spots. My head was colder then everything else. Isn't it suppose to be the other way around? I gingerly took my hand and felt what I thought was an icepack.

I lightly groaned, wondering where the hell I am.

"I heard you got whipped out there." Said a distant voice.

I turned my head and fluttered my eyes open. Across from me was Maria. She seemed to be just chillen out. We were in the same house as before.

"What the hell happened?" I muttered. I swore I had the mother load of all head aches.

"You don't remember the fight?"Maria exclaimed in a slight panic.

"Fight?" I whispered to myself.

That's it. I remember the guy's face. I remember seeing his fist, and feeling the pain. I remember yelling at Ace, that bastard. I was sure to kill him when I could move again.

"Ace, that bastard." Was all I needed to say.

"So you remember?"

"Why in the world would you do that to me?" I sat up quickly."He blind folded me!" I groaned loudly after I felt a deep pain in my stomach.

"We got more money that way." Maria stated.

"Money? You get money and I get scarred for life?"

"Yeah, sorry about that." She shrugged.

"I thought you were my friend!" I screamed at her.

I made another useless attempt at standing. All I wanted to do was be far away from here. I looked in my pockets for a cell phone or something.

"No cell phone remember?" Maria almost taunted me.

How did she know I was looking for that?

"So your big girl when your on top but then when you get a few bumps and bruises you go crawling back to daddy."

"I do not-" I started to say but I realized I kinda do. "What else am I suppose to do?" I asked her angrily.

"Suck it up?" She said like it was the simplest thing.

"You mean stay here with people I thought were my friends but just tricked me into
practically getting killed?" I raised my voice at her.

"There is a serious no killing rule. If any one died the cops would be on our ass."

"Well isn't that great!" I yelled with sarcasm dripping from my every word.
Despite the pain I got up and started to walk out of the room, or try to anyway.

"Oh, so now you run away from your problems!" Maria pointed out calmly.

"Find. Tell me what I should do." I exclaimed in the door.

"Suck it up and learn to fight."

"Why?"

"Because, we need you." Maria tried to explain.

"Why? Why me?

"Come with me." Said Ace out of no where. He seemed to literally pop out from behind me. I jumped and stumbled slightly.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry. a bit short.
thanks for the comments! I feel bad for not putting your names but I'm really busy!
have a nice day!
-Izzy