Status: just starting up with lots of ideas

Friends or Family?

Bi-Polar. I think so.

We all sat there on the floor, eating slowly, well I was eating and Ace was feeding Maria, when I noticed that I had never seen or heard about either of their parents.
I pushed my plate off my lap, and looked over at Ace.
"Where are your parents" I asked him softly, watching as he froze, and Maria paled more the I thought was possible.
"I knew this was coming soon" Maria murmured, pulling herself against the wall and closing her eyes.
Ace scoffed "I wouldn't call them parents exactly" He says bitterly putting Maria's food on the coffee table, and pulling her into his arms.

This is the moment everyone would just say 'aw'

"What do you mean?" I ask him quietly, causing his jaw to clench.
"Well my father is a dead man, my mum. Well she is killing her self with the booze and drugs, 3 months to live" He says laughing bitterly.
"My parents" Maria says, almost like a whisper, her voice weak "My mum abused me, and I never met my father" She says softly, yet her voice still strong as ever, opening her eyes briefly before she closed them once again.
"Is that why you found street fighting?" I ask him.
His eyes darken "I didn't find this" He hisses "Do you think, I want to put my brother, and the girl I love in danger?"

"Ace" Maria scolds harshly, her eyes opening again as she looks as him coldly before looking at me apologetically.
"Sorry" I mumble, biting my lip softly.
Ace breaths in deep, before looking back at me his face apologetic "I'm Sorry Molls." He says breathing in showing me a small smile "I was forced into this, much like your being forced into this now by us, but with me, I was put up at gun point to get into it" He says looking down "My own brother put me at gun point, and then he got killed" Ace tells me laughing again bitterly.

Bi-polar much?

Maria smiles at me softly, trying to be strong, yet you could see she was about to pass out.
"I'm going to go" I say to them.
"You don't have too" Ace mumbles, looking at me ashamed, Defiantly Bi-polar.
"Let her go Ace" Yale's voice comes from the doorway.
I look up at him, thanking him silently.
"I'll take her home" Yale said grabbing a pair of keys, and pulling me up softly.
"Fine. Be back tomorrow" Ace says strictly, pulling Maria into his arm as she fell asleep, and stood carefully before walking into a different room.

"Sorry about him" Yale said softly as he helped me into there car that was falling apart.
"S'kay" I tell him resting my head against the window.
Yale chuckled glancing at me as he drove down the streets "If your wondering, he has slight Bi-polar" He says grinning.
I snort "Couldn't guess" I mumbled softly, causing him to laugh.
We got to Matt's house within 10 minutes.

It's a good thing I didn't bruise much.
"Thanks Yale" I say softly, looking at him.
He smiles at me, his hand coming to my face.
He leans foreword and pecks my lips softly, leaving me shocked.
"See you tomorrow Molly" He says grinning at me, his eyes shinning.
I shake my head and climb out the car, watching as he drove away.
♠ ♠ ♠
HEY :D
I just staring peeps ;)
Hope you like it,
Love you all!
:)
Comments please?