Status: just starting up with lots of ideas

Friends or Family?

shocker

Shock filled all of my emotions. I swear I could still fee his lips against mine. To bad I didn't have long to think.

"I missed you so much!" I swear I was hit by a freight train! Roxy and Pixie slammed into me as was. Oliver stood nonchalantly a few feet away. They yell so much jimmy jabber in my ear I was going death! Speaking of Jimmy.....

"Oh my Christ! Molly where have you been? You've been missing for over a week!" Jimmy screamed in surprise from the porch.

Oops. I forgot about that little detail. I never thought about how I kinda disappeared.

"What happened to you? Your all banged up," Roxy shouted. (In my ear may I add."

"You can let go now!" I pleaded from their death grip.

"Nope. Not going to happen," explained.

Then suddenly one of them touched one of the sore areas on my back.

"Ow, ow ow ow," I screamed at the sudden pain. Roxy and Pixielet go like I just burst into flames. Hey, they let go!

"Oh no! What happened?" Pixie exclaimed. She acted as if I was dying.

"I'm fine! I'm fine! It was just a way to get you off," I tried to pull it off as a lie. Well It sorta was, wasn't it?

"No that was not a 'let me go' scream. That was definitely a 'I'm in pain stop' kind of scream," Jimmy said like I was stupid. Damn Jimmy. He always could catch me in a lie. I forgot he was here.

"Look, I'm fine! Just leave me alone!" I burst out in a 'don't you dare mess with me' kind of way. Wow, what is with my mind and these comparisons? I ran past Jimmy and into the house. I stopped short when I saw all the rest of the guys in the living room, staring at me like I had three heads. I looked every one of them in the eyes then raced up the two flights of stairs to my room. I slammed the door shut and locked it tight. Right when I was about to jump onto my bed a sharp pain emerged into my foot. It spread out like fire and I gave a shout. My eyes turned down to see the source. Blood gushed out of my foot and onto the floor. Sticking out of my foot was a piece of sea glass. It was one of the pieces that Jimmy picked up and it hadn't been is the sea very long. it could still be considered glass.

I tried to hop over to the bathroom but on my way I stuck another piece of sea glass! It wasn't sharp enough to cut into my skin but it did hurt like a bitch. My stupid instincts made me scream out.

"Molly, Molly are you okay?" I think it was Matt who banged on my door. Of course the rest of them were there to. Plus Roxy, Pixie and Oliver standing at least 3 feet from them."Molly open this door!" Matt commanded.

I probably would have jumped out the window and ran but I can't do that now can I?
Oh! FML
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's so short! It's spaced because I got reported for not spacing it all out!