Status: in progress

Two Brothers

"Are you Katelyn?" He asked me, his eyebrows raised with concern. He seemed to be trying to reassure me of my safety, though I really wasn't so sure of that particular thing right then. Not with the vampire who'd just recently drank my blood leaning so close to me.
He took a step forward, slowly, trying not to alarm his brother, it seemed. The vampire, Damon, crossed his arms almost lazily, and leaned closer to me, his body language portraying his claim over me.
"Yeah, I'm Kate. How'd you know?" I was extremely aware of Damon's closeness, and I resisted the urge to jump off the counter and run toward the possible safety of his brother.
"Aw, come on, Stefan. We were just having some fun. You could join us if you want." Damon invited. His voice sounded friendly but his body language was threatening. He laid his arms across my shoulder, stroking my neck with two fingers. Stefan saw the bite marks on my neck and frowned at his brother.
"I'm going to take you home, okay?" Stefan said to me, moving closer. There was a long and tense moment then before anyone moved, the brothers having a battle of wills with their stares.
  1. Chapter One
    waking up in a stranger's bed is never a good thing...
  2. Chapter Two
    being treated like property is about as fun as it sounds....
  3. chapter three
    the nessessary vampire questions are asked....
  4. chapter four
    a change of pov