Sequel: Slowly Falling Apart
Status: Active

Slowly Dying Alone

Ashlyn's Revenge Plan

.....Ashlyn walked around the town for hours. She didn’t care that it was getting late, she didn’t care that Kevin and Dani were probably waiting for her, she didn’t care about anything. She was tired of caring…of people pretending like she mattered…when it was clear that she didn’t. If she did matter, then wouldn’t Joe be calling her? If she did matter, then wouldn’t the Jonas family love her? If she did matter then wouldn’t they have taken her in when she asked…begged?

.....“Hey need a ride?” a guy asked…interrupting Ashlyn’s thoughts. Ashlyn looked over...and stared right into David Henrie’s eyes. She looked him up and down and then looked back into those dark-colored eyes.

.....“Hasn’t anyone ever told you that you shouldn’t try to pick up strangers?” she asked, her eyes taking him in.

.....“Aww…Ashlyn…we both know that I’m no stranger,” he replied with a grin. Ashlyn gave a small smile back.

.....“How’ve you been, David?” she asked as she hopped into his car.

.....“Good…good…so what are the Jonas boys up too these days?” he asked as he drove off.

.....“Don’t know…don’t care,” Ashlyn replied. “I’m actually living with Kevin,” she then added. Ashlyn looked over at David, from the corner of her eye. “Sooo…what brings you to Texas?”

.....“Filming…” he replied. “Where too?” he then asked. Ashlyn sighed.

.....“I guess Kevin is probably worried about me…” Ashlyn shrunk down into her seat. David looked over at her, his glance curious.

.....“You don’t want to go home?” he asked.

.....“I’m tired of everyone treating me like a bitch…so what if I am?” David smiled.

.....“Come on…its Joe isn’t it?” he asked. Ashlyn looked over at David. She was shocked that he figured out her feelings, but she was suspicious of why he brought it up. “Oh come on Ashlyn…you’re not as secretive as you thought…sure maybe Joe doesn’t know, but I guarantee that the rest of his family does. It doesn’t help that you get pissed every time he chooses someone…who isn’t you,” David replied with a smug look on his face. Ashlyn glared at David, but he didn’t seem to care.

.....It was silent for several minutes before David laughed. “Seriously Ash…you need to lighten up…” he said slugging Ashlyn’s arm.

.....“Oh and I suppose you think you’re the one to ‘lighten me up’?” Ashlyn asked with a snort.

.....“And what if I am?” he retorted with a laugh.

.....“I’d pay to see that…people have been trying for years…my attitude is set in stone…” Ashlyn replied.

.....“So…let’s make a bet.”

.....“What kind bet?” Ashlyn asked wirily.

.....“I bet that I can change your attitude and make Joe notices you,” David said.

.....“And what am I supposed to bet?”

.....“How about…” David paused. “You could bet that I wouldn’t last as your boyfriend…” he then said. Ashlyn looked over at David.

.....“Why would I want you for a boyfriend?”

.....“Maybe you don’t…I was just trying to throw an idea out there…for you. Besides, you being my girlfriend might make Joe very jealous,” David said with some thought. Ashlyn thought about his bet for a moment.

.....“Okay…so what do we have to do if the other loses?” Ashlyn asked as they pulled into Kevin’s driveway.

.....“Well…how about whoever loses has to be the winners slave for a month?” David asked as he got out of the car. Ashlyn sat in the car and David helped her out. She held out her hand, and David grasped it.

.....“It’s a deal,” she said as she tugged David toward the house. “Let the games begin,” she then added with a smile. David laughed and allowed Ashlyn to lead him into the house. The fun was about to begin.
♠ ♠ ♠
So my contest is up! Check it out Inspired by a Song - A One-Shot Contest and let me know what you think!
Thanks to:

My heart slows down; -- Yes they do suck...luckily I've caught up with this story...it's just my other ones that are giving me issues. And I think their cute too!

Breathless Tallie -- Well you could have him knock you up...after you've lived, had a career, and married him! The way I've always seen it, Nick is very mature for his age -- drives me crazy when I'm reading a fan-fic about him, and they've got him doing stupid things that he would never do. I love that he's private but so open at the same time. I felt that he needed a mature character who would understand him...and Kylie needed the same!

I'm moving all of my banners to the end of the story...there were just so many that it took forever to get to the chapter. So banners on top will be new banners, and will stay there for a chapter or two until being moved on the bottom!

Image
new banner made by me!

Image
second banner made by C'est Moi C:

Image
second banner made by My heart slows down;

Image
banner made by sober heart;

Image
banner made by My heart slows down;

Image
banner made by C'est Moi C:

Image
banner made by ShellyVengence