Sequel: Slowly Falling Apart
Status: Active

Slowly Dying Alone

Kylie's Gift

Nick,

Thank you so much for your caring and understanding manner. I knitted this for you, and I truly do hope that you like it. Please let me know what you think. I also convinced a nurse to take some pictures of me. I hope they will show a better side of me then I usually get to see myself. I would also love some pictures of you, so that I know what the real you looks like.

.................................................................................................Kylie


Nick unwrap the gift and smiled at the homemade scarf. She had placed his full name within the scarf in a bright blue color, using a darker blue for the outside. He didn’t know how she knew his favorite color, considering she had never heard of him, but he loved what she had done.

He looked over at his mom, and saw her opening her gift. Inside was a lovely hat and scarf combo. He saw the smile appearing on her face, and Nick knew that Kylie touched his mom’s heart.

“She truly is a dear,” Denise said kindly.

“She is, I want to meet her mom,” Nick replied. Denise nodded with some compassion.

“Let me talk with your father, I am sure he will want to know what has been going on,” Denise said in a motherly tone. Nick nodded and once again ran back up to his room.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know, I know, it's short, I realized after I posted the other day that I should have placed this part in the last chapter, but for some odd reason, I didn't.

The next chapter needs to begin where it is... which is why this chapter ended where it did. I am sorry, and will update again soon... hopefully on Monday!!

Thanks to:

coolcat2003 -- I'm glad that you are loving it!
U Got Nothin On Me. -- Crying is an emotion I wanted! and sadly I hope you will be doing some more crying as we go along (sad crying, happy crying, or any kind of crying works for me!)
Rock My World;; -- I personally believe that dedications are a way for me to connect with my fans. Letting them know that I am personally reading and answering their wants and needs, makes the reader happy, which keeps them coming! So I am glad to know that you have enjoyed being mentioned! Keep the Comments coming!!!

Okay! So I would love a banner, so here is what I am going to do... the first TWO people to message me with a banner they made, will get their own characters on this story. I figure Kylie will need some friends, so send me banners and I will post the winners of the first two that sent me banners. Please Only Send The Banners Through The Message System! It will make the surprise of the winners that more exciting!!!

I can't wait to see your banners!!!