Sequel: Endlessly

The Square Root

The Truth Will Set You Free

“I got this,” I smiled at Logan and he nodded, but didn’t leave.

“So, you seem bothered,” he said after a few songs.

“Not at all,” I shrugged.

“End it up,” Chance said to me over the music. I nodded.

“Hey guys, it was fun to DJ for everyone again, and I hope everyone had a great time! It’s great to be back even for just a few days! Great to see everyone again, and I’ll certainly see you soon!” I said to the mic and everyone clapped. I waved and got off the platform.

“So, my place or yours?” Logan asked leaning against the platform, having me in a monster grip by the waist.

“Both,” I whispered in his ear. “You go to yours, I go to mine,” I said and kicked him where the sun doesn’t shine, making him grunt in pain and hunch over.

“You’re such a bitch!” he yelled.

“And you’re such a prick!” I yelled back.

“What happened to getting along?”

“What happened to you not being so perverted?!” I asked.

“Why are you so damn pissed at me?” he asked through gritted teeth.

“Oh I don’t know, maybe because of the fact that you cheated on me with some random slut you met, and had sex with her in my car that cost 300 thousand Euros that you accidentally sold for 20 thousand because you didn’t have enough money to buy your stupid alcohol. And because you got me drunk and almost raped me. TWICE. Then got me kicked out of school?!” I asked him sarcastically.

By that time everyone was staring at me, mouths open. “You were such a cock tease! And you were willing to have sex with me!” he retorted.

“Does you willing define kicking you as hard as I could?!”

“I thought you were playing hard to get!”

“Uhuh, right, save yourself,” I muttered and walked away. He gripped my wrist and pulled me back, then kissing me forcefully on the lips.

I tried to push him off, but he was too strong. “You will be mine again. Please Hazelyn, give me another chance,” he muttered.

“Look at you, Logan. You don’t need a girlfriend, you need a psychiatrist,” I muttered before slapping him but he caught my wrist again and pushed me against a wall.

“I’ll have you one way or another,” he growled, and was leaning in for another kiss when somebody ripped him off of me and started beating the shit out of him. I couldn’t take it, and the next thing I knew, I blacked out.

~/~/~/~


I bolted up in bed, my eyes watery. My head hurt so bad and so did my cheek. I looked outside the window and the sun was high up. Damn why is it that when I go to parties, somebody is always trying to rape me?

I looked at the foot of my bed and I was met with 10 pairs of eyes. I shrunk back a bit. “You’re awake! Finally!” Chance said and tackling me.

“What happened?”

“Logan was being a creep again, and I guess he was high, because he came at you in front of the whole club, Jr was pissed, saw what happened to you, got even more pissed, then beat the shit out of him. And then you blacked out,” Kyle said.

“Well, I always get the privilege of getting almost raped,” I mumbled.

Somebody knocked on my door, and seeing that everyone was here, it was either Sam or Ryan. And I doubt it was Sam, I was guessing it was Ryan. “Hide in the closet!” Chance whispered and started zooming in there like superman. Everyone just looked at him, and when the doorknob started to open, everyone ran for it. Luckily it was locked. Must’ve been Tristan, he has a habit of locking every door he closes.

The knock came again, and I got up, opening it. Ryan stood there, his hands in his jeans. “Can we talk?” he asked.

I opened the door wider and let him in. He sat down on my bed, his hands still in his pockets. I closed the door, and eyed the closet. It seemed to be closed, so I sat next to him. The door of the closet was like a mirror, so I looked ahead, and saw him looking at me.

“I’m so sorry,” I pleaded.

“No, I’m sorry,” he sighed. “I thought Tristan was cheating on my sister with you,” he started. I was going to say something, but he held his hand up. “It was my fault. I was talking to you about you that day in PA. I didn’t know you, or Hazelyn Macintosh. I just knew you as a DeLuca. I really didn’t. I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have judged that scandal and I shouldn’t have put the blame on you. And no, you’re not like Paris Hilton,” he smirked at me.

“I guess I’ve just been so blind and oblivious about it,” he shrugged. “It was about to slap me right in the face. The 26 thousand dollar pen, you living alone, the Paris trip, the way you and Tristan are so close, the private jet and the private attendant that knew who you were. And then last night, how the entire club seemed to know who you were then I remembered your British accent. It’s not a faux accent, it’s the real deal. So, I went online last night and searched your name, Hazelyn Macintosh last night and I saw a picture of you, Tristan and Nate.”

“I’m so sorry for not telling you,” I quickly said.

“I’m sorry for not letting you talk. I was just really oissed that you took Kyle with you,” he frowned.

Oh yeah? Well you took Samantha with you, so we’re even bitch!

“Pissed? Why?” I asked him, keeping a smirk off my lips.

“I don’t know,” he sighed.

“Don’t lie,” I mumbled.

“Okay, fine, I wanted to spend time with my bestfriend, okay?”

“Right..,” I said sarcastically.

“I did!” he pouted.

“Then why’d you take Sam along then?” I blurted. “That wasn't supposed to come out,” I mumbled.

His grin widened. “You’re jealous!” he stood up and pointed right at my face.

“I’m a jealous bestfriend, what can I say?” I mocked what he said.

“That’s my line!” he frowned, and pouted.

“Aww don’t pout now, my jealous bestfriend,” I said and hugged him. He hugged me back tighter. “Thanks for last night though,” I said.

He pulled away. “You’re always welcome … To you know,” he winked. “My bed.”

I smacked him. “You’re such a loser!” I laughed, and looked up at him. “You’re wearing your lip ring!” I smiled.

“You said it gets the girls,” he laughed.

“It does,” I nodded.

“What about you?” he asked, hooking his finger under my chin, and made me look into blue eyes that was turning into a mix of blues and greens, which were also dilating. He seemed to be eyeing my lips and my eyes, as I did the same. Eyeing his lip ring and his eyes that were piercing into mine.

My heart started to beat faster when I realized how close we were. A few more centimeters before our lips touched. Then my closet slid open rapidly and everyone came tumbling out all at the same time, making me back away from Ryan right away. My cheeks flushed.

They all looked up at us, and they gave us sheepish grins. Chance stood up first, helping Kaleigh up, then Trace and Aaron did, helping the other two girls, then my brother helping Stephanie up. Kyle stayed seated. “Nobody’s gonna help me up?” he frowned. Cindy rolled her eyes and stood up, holding her hand out for him to take.

“Wow, Kyle. You were supposed to help her up,” Chance laughed.

“Well, lets get going, I think we interrupted something,” Maeghan laughed and pulled her sister and Trace out the door. “Bye!” she yelled and the door closed.

“You keep your friends in your closet?” he laughed.

“Yeah, only the bestest of my friends,” I laughed.

“Oh, so I’m only your bestest friend if I get locked in your closet?”

“Yup,” I laughed.

“Should I go in there then?”

“If you have the balls to,” I laughed.

“Nah, I think your bed would like those better,” he winked

“Maybe,” I laughed.

We both stood there just looking at each other. “That was very convincing,” Ryan complimented, jumping on my bed.

I let out a relieved sigh and smiled at him. “I know, that’s how I roll,” I said brushing invisible dirt off my shoulders. He was now sitting up, his back on the backboard. He patted on the spot next to him.

“Don’t you think your girlfriend is waiting for you?” I asked.

He shook his head. “She’s still asleep. Jetlag,” he explained. I nodded but didn’t go near him. I might make that kiss really happen. I pulled my computer chair and sat down at the side of the bed. “I don’t have an infectious disease you know,” he frowned.

“Are you sure about that?” I asked raising an eyebrow at him.

“What are you trying to say?” he smirked at me.

“Oh nothing,” I sang, and looked out the window with a smile.

“Hey! For your information, I’m a virgin,” he frowned.

My head snapped towards him. “What?” I blurted. “I mean, that’s none of my business,” I mumbled and looked back out the window.

“You look so cute when you blush,” he cooed and reached over to me and pinched my cheeks.

“I look so adorable when I’m about to kiss- I mean, kill somebody too,” I laughed.

“What did you say?”

“I look adorable when I kill somebody?” I asked innocently.

“No, before that.”

“That you being a virgin is none of my business?”

“No, after that,” he frowned.

I knew what he was talking about, so I decided to think about it for a moment. “I didn’t say anything between those,” I pouted.

He shook his head. “I’m not deaf babe,” he grinned at me.

“If you aren’t then why are you asking me about what I said?”

“Nothing, just wanted to hear it again,” he laughed.

“Well that just slipped, so doesn’t count.”

“You look adorable right now, does that mean you’re about to kiss somebody?”

I blushed. “Yeah,” I grinned. He raised an eyebrow at me. I stood up, walking to the door and opened it. “Kyle!” I yelled out. Ryan frowned.

“Yeah?” he called out from somewhere in the house.

“Come-,” Ryan cut me off, by pulling me back into the room.

“She was just kidding,” Ryan shouted out.

“Okay, no funny business guys,” Kyle called back.

“Hey!” I protested.

“Hey,” he said in a flirty way and winked at me.

“I missed you,” I told him.

His grin widened. “I missed you too,” he said pulling me to the bed with him and hugging me tight.

A few moment of comfortable silence until he decided to ask me something. “Why didn’t you tell me sooner?” he asked.

I sighed. “Well you already know. You were right, that was why I didn’t tell you.”

We both knew what I was talking about. There was news the night before that Hazelyn was sent back to the States after 6 months in England and he was talking about how she makes teenagers that come from a wealthy family look bad. He said that she makes it look like they just spend their parents’ money on drugs and alcohol. That kind of scared me. I thought that if he knew that I was her, then he’d be mad at me and wouldn’t wanna be my friend. And I can't have that. As much as I hated him before, I wanted to prove to him that I wasn't like that.

I guess it looked like that to the public. I mean, reporters and magazines don’t really know the real story. The real story was, if he heard me yelling last night, that Logan got me drunk. He knew that the next day, there would be alcohol testing in school and that got me kicked out since I wasn't in legal age and I had alcohol in my system. Then paparazzi heard all about it, made some story about it, and gave me a bad name.

“Oh God Haze, I’m sorry. This is my fault,” he frowned and hugged me even tighter. “I didn’t mean those things, and I shouldn’t have judged in the first place,” he frowned. “I know now for sure that you aren’t anything like that,” he said. “You’re amazing, and you’re far from who everyone else thinks you are,” he assured me.

I turned my head towards him and smiled. “Thanks,” I said and he buried his head in the crook of my neck.

“I love you,” he said to me. I froze. Then remembered.

“Love you too,” I mumbled.

~/~/~/~/~


“Guys! Dinner!” Tristan called out, opening the door. “Whoa,” he mumbled and closed the door. I opened my eyes and looked around, feeling arms around my waist and I looked at who it was, smiling at Ryan, who was still asleep.

“Ry, dinner,” I said soothingly. He grumbled. “Come on Ry, I’m hungry,” I mumbled and he slowly opened his eyes, first with his eyes furrowed then smiled at me. He let go of my waist and I stood up and stretched.

“We fell asleep,” he stated.

“Why is it that when I hang out with you, we always end up sleeping?” I chuckled.

“Because you just love sleeping with me,” he winked.

“Uhuh, let’s see what your girlfriend does when she hears that,” I said turning to the closet, and opened it. Good none of them came back.

“Oh yeah, I’ll see you downstairs then,” he said and left the room.

“Yes! Finally secret free!” I sighed.

“Not really,” Kyle chuckled, leaning on the door.

“Right,” I sighed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, she has the honor of getting potentially devirginized in every awesome party she goes to. LOL