‹ Prequel: 16 And 24
Status: Completed (:

You Can't Save Me Now

Sixteen

“Hey, baby,” Craig said with a cigarette dangling from his lips, a smirk was evident on his face. His back was pressed up against the driver side door of the moving truck and a black leather jacket covered his back. The way the light from the sun hit his face almost made Shayna swoon but remembering what he did to her made the frown crease deeper into her face.

“Fuck,” Shayna cursed loudly, almost dropping the box of clothes she was holding on the ground. “Craig what in the heck do you want?” she questioned, before setting the moving box down on the concrete.

Pushing himself off the moving truck, Craig released the smoke that was trapped between his lungs and flicked the ashes off the cancer stick. “What I want is you,” he murmured, coming closer to Shayna. The once calm and content look that took over his face was replaced an insane, crazy look.

“Craig, come on. You have Gabby now and I have Max. Please, just leave me alone,” Shayna said shakily. Backing up farther away from the truck, Shayna made a move to call for help but was cut off by Craig’s hand being placed over her mouth.

“Shh, baby. I know you really don’t want him,” Craig whispered in Shayna’s ear.

Shaking her head no, Shayna tried to push Craig away from her body. “Craig, what the hell are you doing?” a woman’s voice shrieked from the side walk. Like a deer caught in head lights, Craig automatically let go of Shayna and dropped the cigarette he was holding. Turning around, Craig saw Gabby standing there with one hand on her hip and another on her stomach. A baby bump already forming.

“Well?” she questioned angrily.

“I…uh, baby. I was just saying goodbye to Shayna,” Craig lied, scratching the back of his neck. “Whatever, Craig. Knock it off and leave her alone. She has her life and you and I have ours. Stop making teenager decisions, you are a grown man.” and with that Gabby walked back to the car.

“I…uh..” Craig trailed off looking everywhere but Shayna.

Wiping the sweat that formed on her hair line, Shayna shrugged him off. “Just leave Craig,” as Craig went to hug her she added, “-and never come back.”
♠ ♠ ♠
It's so short, but informative (:
The next one should be longer.
Please comment/subscribe :]