‹ Prequel: 16 And 24
Status: Completed (:

You Can't Save Me Now

Seventeen

"Just go... and don't come back." I said refusing Craig's hug.

He didn't even argue, he nodded and went towards the black mustang that Gabby was in. He started the engine and drove off. Maybe now I can have some privacy?
I picked up another box quietly and put it into the back of the truck, one box became three, then three boxes became nine, then it was lunch time and I had about nineteen boxes in the truck, I'm almost done! Thank god!

I walked into Ronnie's house and was immediatley ambushed by Aidan "Mommy, mommy!"

"What Aidan?" I asked.

"Daddy wants you," Aidan said calmy and then ran off yelling for Uncle Ronnie. You gotta love kids.
I smiled and went down the narrow hall to my room where Max was sitting on the edge of my bed. "Aidan said you wanted me?"

"Yeah," Max said pulling me down on his lap. "Will you take me back?"

"M-Max?"

"I know you might need some more time, but I seriously think I can handle Aidan now, I mean we have the same energy rate and...," Max trailed off thinking.

"The same matality level," Ronnie joined in.

Max gave Ronnie the death-glare and chucked my pillow at him. "Aye! what the fuck was that for you telly-tubby!"

Max and I looked at Ronnie like he was half-retarded. "Telly-tubby?"

"Am I getting that fat?" Max whined.
This boy scares me sometimes...

"No, Maxy, you're not fat. Ronnie apologize!" I said.

"B-"

"Now!" I cut him off.

"I'm sorry Maxy," Ronnie said with his head down.

Yep, these boys were insane!

*~*~*~*~*

Aidan and I finally got settled into Max's house, two days of unpacking and everything... I thought it would be the death of me.
I don't see the sense of packing if you're just gonna take it out of the box later... I mean seriously!

I ran into Max's room, which is now our room, and jumped onto the bed landing on my belly, our bed was so comfortable and big! I felt like a freaking queen.
And the bathroom, oh my god, don't get me started on the bathroom!

I realeased a high ptch squeal as something jumped on me, it was Max.
"Shh, you'll wake up Aidan." Max hushed me.

"Sorry, you just surprised me... Max?"

"Hm?"

"Why are you on me?" I asked.

"No reason," He said burring his head into my back.
I smiled and closed my eyes, falling asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Verrrry short I know && Im sorry, I just dont feel well today...
Doesnt Max scare you when he's overly happy??? o.e