‹ Prequel: 16 And 24
Status: Completed (:

You Can't Save Me Now

Seven

(Craig's POV)

Shayna has been out for an hour, I was pacing back and forth through the kitchen.
Don't get pissed, you know what happened last time...

I heard the door open and close briefly. I ran out of the kitchen and hugged Shayna. "Uh, hi Craig." She said hugging me back.

"Where have you been?" I asked planting kisses all over her face.

"I went to Ronnie's, I was only gone an hour Craig." She said laughing.

"I know, but I missed you. I can't apologize enough for what I did." I hugged her again

"Craig... it's wasn't you're fault," She mumbled into my neck.

"I-I know,"

"What are you going to do with it?" She asked.

"The obvious thing... keep it. I don't believe in abortion or adoption." I said sternly.

"Good Craig, you believe in the right things." She said ruffling my hair.

"Shay! My hair!" I yelled fixing it.

She giggled. "Relax Craig, you can go fix it."

"But it takes forever!" I groaned.

She just giggled again... music to my ears...
Snap out of it! She said no last time, you'll get pissed again![/]

Damn me and my perverted thoughts...

"Hey Craig?" Shayna asked.

"Yeah babe?" I asked sitting on the couch. I pulled her on my lap, she curled up in a small ball and hugged me.

"Cupcakes or Muffins?"

I sighed. "Muffins."

[X]

I woke up laying on the couch with Shayna and Aidan curled up in a ball on my lap; fast asleep.

I smiled at the sight and shifted slowly, trying not to wake them. I successfully got up, leaving them on the couch asleep.

I went in the kitchen and went to the fridge and got out bacon, and eggs for me and Shayna. And for Aidan: pancakes and orange juice, his favorite.

I started cooking everything and just as it was almost done, Shayna came in the kitchen holding Aidan, he had his head on her shoulder with his eyes closed.

"Hey babe," I said pecking her on the lips, and then kissing Aidan on the head.

"Hey," She yawned.

"Have a good sleep?" I asked flipping Aidan's pancake. It hissed with heat.

"Yeah, you're really comfortable." She smiled. She put Aidan in his chair and I turned around to pay attention to the cooking food. I felt small arms snake around my waist, and a head rest on my shoulder.

"I love you," Shayna cooed.

"I love you too,"

I no longer felt as guilty.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry my chapters have been so short, they'll get better I promise. this is just some fluff.
Jessica won't be able to update till Friday (5/21) so I updated.
She said she would make up for it though, so get ready for an awesome chapter, as usual! :D

Comment...?