‹ Prequel: I Hate Alex Gaskarth
Status: Completed <3 (I will edit this when I get the chance to :])

I Love Alex Gaskarth

Marcy.

Taylor Swift played on the speakers at TGI Fridays. Her new hit song Tim McGraw. I rolled my eyes and stared down at my red nails that matched my red TGI Friday work shirt that I was wearing.

I had my short black skirt on and my red TGI Friday shirt on that had black stripes going down the side of it and a black collar. And then there was my dumb ass name tag that said...of course...

Marcy.

And for my shoes I was wearing my black flats with my hair up in a high ponytail and my bangs were hanging in my eyes but I pushed them back every now and then.

Troy was over serving a family's table their food.

Troy rushed back over to me and placed his hands on his hips.

"Why aren't you doing anything?" He breathed.

"Um, I need help...trying to see what tables I do." I chuckled as he rolled his eyes and grabbed me by my wrist.

"This is our area, Marcy. You do the tables in this area." He said, motioning his hand around our area of the restaurant.

"Okay, god. That's all you had to say." I laughed. "It's not polite to point, Troy."

"I'm really tired. Alright? Fuck." He said, running his fingers through his thick black hair as I patted him on his back.

"Troy, just think about it. In a few more hours...we'll be at home and you will be on the floor playing your X-box 360." I sighed, shaking my head as he rolled his eyes and gave me a dirty look.

It was me and Troy's fifth day on the job...and we were doing a damn good job at it. Well, he was. I wasn't. I had some trouble working the cash register. It's dumb as fuck! But anyways...

I roamed around to find a good table.

I then saw one with a little girl in a high chair and a girl with blond hair with a hat on twisted sideways...and then I saw three guys who were looking away at some old pinball machine we had in the corner of the place.

I walked up to the table and cleared my throat.

"Welcome to TGI Fridays! I'll be your server this evening. My name is Marcy. Can I start you all off with some drinks?"

All heads turned to me as my mouth parted slightly.

I couldn't believe it...Jenny, Jack, Zack, and Alex...

"Alex!" I exclaimed as my eyes bugged out of my sockets.

"Holy shit! Marcy?!" He yelled out, standing up from his booth and squeezing me tight as I hugged him back.

"What are you doing here?" He laughed in shock and sitting back down.

"I work here now. Didn't Jenny tell you?" I chuckled.

"Fuck no! Jenny, why didn't you tell me?" Alex asked with a pissed off look on his adorable face.

I put my hand on my hip and shifted my weight back and fourth.

"That was the surprise, idiot!" She laughed as Jack continued to stare at her with sympathy and amazement.

Are they back together?

Nah. They couldn't be. Although they do make a very good couple.

I met eyes with Alex and smiled.

"What can I get you guys?" I couldn't control my smile.

"Um, by any chance...do you have a kid's menu?" Alex asked me as my mouth parted slightly and my eyes slowly looked down at...her...

Maddie.

"Um, I certainly do." I smiled pulling one out of my apron and bending down to her level as she met eyes with me.

She's much cuter in person.

I smiled sweetly and handed her the kid's menu with a coloring page on the back.

"Here you go, sweetie." I grinned as she looked at me and smiled and grabbed the menu from me.

"Fank you!" She exclaimed, staring at the back as I handed her some colors that were down deep in my apron.

I sat down in the booth next to Alex but my eyes kept on finding their way back to...her...

"She's really purty, daddy." Maddie said, staring up at me as I looked at Alex and smiled.

"She is so cute." I whispered as he shrugged and moved his brown highlighted bangs out of his brown eyes.

"She gets that after me." He said in a husky voice as I giggled and looked back at her. Her beautiful brown eyes sparkling with excitement.

"What should I get?" He asked me, making me step out of my gaze.

"Um...I say the mozzarella sticks." I smiled, laying my head on his shoulder as Jenny looked at us and smiled.

"I'll take your word for it." He grinned as I hooked arms with him.

I didn't want to let him go again. I was officially back in Baltimore and that is exactly where I would stay...with Alex.

"Hey, Marcy!" Jack shouted as I jumped and then laughed.

"Hi, Jack." I smiled.

"Get me the...." Jack paused, eying down the menu with wide brown eyes as I chuckled.

"Holy shit! They have a Jack Daniel's Burger?!" Jack exclaimed as I laughed and nodded, writing that down on my notepad, having a feeling he wanted that.

"Write that down!" He pointed at me as I laughed again and showed him my notepad as he stuck his thumb up in the air and handed me his menu.

I held onto it and looked at Alex who continued to stare at me with his gorgeous brown eyes.

"We should do something tonight. After all it is a Saturday...and I have nothing to do...and you have nothing to do." He smirked as I giggled and nodded.

"I would love to hang with you, Alex." I smiled and looked at Jenny who watched us intently.

"Um, Marcy?" I heard Zack say as I looked over at him.

"Yes, Zack?" I grinned.

"I'll have what Jack is having." He smiled as I nodded and wrote the number two down by Jack Daniel's Burger.

"And I'll just get a...Hmm. A Chicken Caesar Salad." Jenny smiled, handing me her menu as I wrote that down and grabbed Zack's menu.

I looked up at Alex as my bangs fell in my face and I tucked them behind my ear and blushed.

"And you know what I want." Alex winked as I rolled my eyes and smiled sweetly.

"Oh, Alex. I'm flattered...really I am but...I'm not on the menu." I giggled as his smile dropped and he stared back down at his menu.

"I meant the mozzarella sticks." He said as my mouth parted slightly and I turned as red as my nail polish.

He looked up at me and grabbed me by my waist as I squealed and giggled some more.

"I'm kidding. Of course I wanted you." He whispered in my ear as I smiled and bit my lip.

"But you do want the mozzarella sticks though right?" I smiled, looking up into his eyes as he nodded. I wrote that down as Alex let go of me and I took his menu away from him.

"Oh, yeah! And drinks?" I said.

"Margarita!" Jenny yelled out as I laughed and stared down at one of the menus.

"I think you should get the...Tropical Berry Margarita. It gives me a buzz every time." I winked at her as she nodded and I wrote that down.

"I'll just take a Pepsi. I have to drive these losers home." Alex smiled as I giggled and nodded, writing that down.

"Beer!" Zack and Jack shouted at the same time as I laughed and put my hand on my hip as Alex looked me up and down with satisfaction.

"What kind of beer, dorks?" I giggled.

"Budlight!" They shouted again at the same time as I laughed and wrote that down.

2 Budlights.

"Um, daddy? I need help." We heard a small voice say as I looked down at Maddie who was staring at the menu and squinting. I smiled and knelt down to her level.

Alex leaned over in the booth and grabbed the menu from her.

"I say the chicken fingers are the best." I smiled at her as she continued to stare at me and then a smile spread across her face.

"I saw you in a pifture!" She exclaimed as I laughed and looked at Alex who looked like he just saw a ghost.

"Oh, did you now?" I smiled as she nodded fast, making her brown curls bob up and down.

"In daddy's-." Alex cut her off, by cupping his hand over her mouth lightly.

I laughed and stared at him as he blushed.

"She uh...doesn't know what she's talking about." Alex said in a shaky voice as I gave him a curious look and took his hand off of her tiny little mouth.

"Yes, I do!" She fought back as Alex gulped and raised up in his seat.

"Okay, so, maybe...I have a few pictures of you." He said, staring up into my eyes as Jenny continued to stare at us.

"I don't care, Alex." I laughed. "I have a picture of you too."

"You do?" He said in shock as I nodded slowly and took the kid's menu from him.

"What does she want to drink? I'm writing her down for chicken fingers and fries." I giggled as he smiled and looked at her.

I knelt back down to her level.

"What do you want to drink, sweetie?" I asked her as she tapped her tiny finger on her chin and pondered for a second.

"Pop!" She shouted as I smiled up at Alex and then back down at her.

"What kind of pop?" I giggled.

"Daddy, what kind of pop do I wanna drink?" She asked him as I looked up at Alex and raised up.

"She'll take a Sprite." He told me as I nodded and felt somebody put their hands on me from behind.

I jumped and turned around fast.

"Oh, Troy! Holy shit. I told you to stop doing that!" I exclaimed, hitting his chest as he laughed and then when he looked over my shoulder he froze.

"Well, well, well...If it isn't the faggots and..." He stopped talking when his eyes landed on Maddie.

"A cute wittle baby!" Troy shouted, kneeling down to her as I giggled and folded my arms across my chest.

"She's so fucking cute! Who's the mom?" Troy asked, making eye contact with Alex as Alex swallowed hard and looked up at me.

"Just a girl I met on tour." Alex shrugged as Troy nodded and then stood up, folding his arms across his chest.

"Oh, really? What's her name?" Troy smiled as Alex gave him a dirty look.

"Come on, Troy! Back to the kitchen." I rolled my eyes, pushing him toward the kitchen as Troy laughed.

"What a Douche." I heard Troy say as I pushed him inside the swinging doors and laid my note down for the cook to see.

"Troy, why did you bring that up? Can't you see he doesn't like to talk about her? I'm sure he's hurt that he has to be Mr. Mom." I whispered, shaking my head as Troy gave me a look that said: "Are you fucking retarded?".

"Dude, she's a girl. She's two...and the mom ran away. Ring a bell?" Troy laughed as I cocked my eyebrow up at him and rolled my eyes.

What the hell is he trying to say to me?

Then it hit me...

"Lisa Ruocco!" I yelled out of no where and turned back around to see a confused Troy, itching the back of his neck.

"What about her?" He laughed.

"He got her pregnant! I always knew...that there was something going on between those two!" I exclaimed.

"No, Marcy. You got it all wrong! You see-." I cut him off.

"Say no more! So, that's what you were trying to tell me!" I said as Troy rolled his bright blue eyes and he shook his head.

"Marcy, you dumb ass!" He shouted as my mouth parted slightly and our boss came up and pushed us out of the kitchen.

"No cussing in the kitchen." He said in a monotone as I rolled my eyes and put my hand on my hip.

"What are you trying to say to me then?" I sighed.

"Dude, Marcy! The fucking little girl at that table is yours!"
♠ ♠ ♠
So this is Troy :] This Vid made me laugh! He is soooo cute :] (Andy Sixx)
And this is Marcy :]] How I imagined her anyway. (Hanna Beth)
Alrighty! So, most of you think Marcy is a bitch? Which Idk why. Lol. Give me a reason why!!!!
I'm serious! Give me a reason why and I'll update a long Alex chapter! :] I'm serious!
Also, I thought this was a good reason :]
simply elizabeth;: I prefer Marcy, not Jen. Jen can die in a hole. Sorry. But Marcy is cooler. How wrong would it be if Alex and Jen got together and cared for Marcy and Alex's child? That sounds wrong. Also, I love Marcy because her name is one letter away from mine. :]]
So all of you amazing people! Give me a reason!!!! :]]] Thank you very much ;]
Comment, my darling's!
Love & Rockets, Faith (Faye) <3