‹ Prequel: I Hate Alex Gaskarth
Status: Completed <3 (I will edit this when I get the chance to :])

I Love Alex Gaskarth

Alex.

"I wonder when the food is going to get here." Jenny smiled at me as I shrugged and looked off at Marcy pointing her finger at Troy's face...and then Troy pointed his finger over at our table and that's when Marcy froze in her place.

I watched her as she slapped him hard.

"Oh, shit." I whispered as Jenny looked over at Marcy and Troy.

"How could you think something so stupid, Troy?! Alex would never do that! He would've told me!" I heard her yell as I gulped.

Told her what?

"Potty." I heard Maddie say as I looked down at her.

"Jenny, do you uh mind?" I chuckled as she looked over at Maddie and shook her head.

"Not at all, Alex." Jenny replied, picking Maddie up from her high chair and walking her to the bathroom.

I watched as Marcy walked away from Troy and back behind the bar.

Troy met eyes with me as he came over to me. Shit, he looked pissed. I think I had a clue what this was about.

Maddie?

"Get your ass up." Troy said as I gulped and Jack and Zack stopped talking and looked up at Troy.

"Why?" I chuckled as he grabbed me by my collar and picked me up out of the booth.

"Whoa, fuck, dude! Take it easy." I laughed, breaking free of him as he rolled his eyes.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" He said as I laughed and shrugged.

"What the hell is wrong with me? What the fuck is wrong with you?" I chuckled as Jack smirked and Zack shook his head.

"You kept her fucking kid and you never told her!" Troy yelled as everyone stared and my heart started to beat rapidly up against my chest.

"Dude, she wouldn't have let me keep her! Alright? I didn't want to let her go." I said as Troy put his hand on his skinny waist.

"Well, you could have at least told her. You're in some deep shit now, man. She doesn't believe me. And she won't believe anyone else...the only person she is going to believe is your ass. So grow some fucking balls and tell her!" Troy yelled I heard Zack and Jack laughing from behind me.

"She's going to kill me." I whispered, shaking my head as Troy laughed.

"You should've thought of that the moment you were keeping that little girl." Troy said as I rolled my eyes.

"She has a fucking name ya know?"

"Maddie! Alright? You should've thought of that the moment you were keeping Maddie!" Troy yelled as Marcy came over to the table with our drinks and gave Troy a dirty look as he walked away.

"What did he say to you?" She asked me as Jenny and Maddie came back from the bathroom.

"I just wanted to know why you slapped him is all." I chuckled as she sat down my Pepsi and then gave Jenny her Margarita and Zack and Jack their beers.

She then gave Maddie a smile and sat down her sprite on the table.

Marcy pulled me aside by the bathrooms and made eye contact with me.

Oh, fuck.

I swallowed hard as she hugged me tight and I gave the wall a confused look.

"Is...everything okay?" I asked her as she held on tighter.

I squeezed her tight as she pulled away from me and there was tears in her pretty blue eyes.

"Oh, Marcy, babe. Don't cry." I whispered, tucking her bangs back behind her ear as tears streamed down her cheeks and she wiped them away quickly.

"Just tell me something...You wouldn't do something ridiculous...like keep our kid would you?" She sniffed as I froze and my heart started to beat like crazy up against my chest.

"Fuck no! What would make you think that, Marcy?" I laughed, trying to hide my nervous expression.

"Well, Troy thinks so." She whispered, staring down at her black flats as I put my index finger under chin and lifted her head up lightly to meet my eyes.

"Look, I know you wanted to keep her but...she's probably safe and happy right now with her other mom and dad." I said quietly as I looked back over at my table to see Maddie clapping her hands together while Jack chugged down his beer.

"I know." She whispered. "I just keep feeling guilty is all."

I brought her into another hug and kissed her damp cheek as she breathed into the crook of my neck.

"We can talk about this tonight when you come over. Okay?" I said in her ear as she nodded and we pulled apart.

"Does my make-up look okay?" She asked me as I ran my thumb along her cheek, getting off the smeared eyeliner.

"You look beautiful." I smiled as she blushed and hugged me again as we parted ways and she went back to the kitchen as Troy followed in behind her. I sat down as Jenny gave me a curious look.

"Troy told her." I sighed, looking at Maddie who was coloring.

"Told her what?!"

Jack and Zack joined in on our conversation.

"That Maddie is her kid." I whispered as Jenny's eyes grew wide.

"You have got to be kidding!" She exclaimed as I shook my head.

"Did you admit it?" Zack asked me as I nibbled my lip and shook my head...

"I lied."

~

"Maddie, get in bed." I laughed as she continued to jump up and down on her bed.

"But I don't wanna go to sweep! I wanna see da purty girl!" She shouted as I grabbed her unexpectedly and she squealed and kicked her legs.

"Daddy, no!" She whined as I rolled my eyes and tucked her in.

"Go to bed." I laughed as she stuck her bottom lip out and I rolled my eyes.

"I am not falling for that this time." I whispered, kissing her cheek as she folded her tiny arms across her tiny chest.

I walked out of her room and turned her light off. I jogged down the stairs and saw Marcy at the door, getting ready to knock.

I smiled and made my way over to the door, opening it for her.

"Marcy." I sighed, with opened arms as she smiled and fell into me, wrapping her arms around my waist as I cuddled her close to me.

We swayed back and fourth as I kissed the top of her head and we pulled apart.

"What's that?" I chuckled as she walked into the living room and looked around.

"Where is Maddie?" She asked as I put my index finger up to my lip.

"Oh." Marcy whispered, biting her lip.

"Is that for her?" I whispered as she nodded and pulled out from behind her back a Barbie doll in a bright pink package...Great.

I tried my best not to laugh as I took it from her and sat it down on the coffee table.

"You're too cute." I chuckled as she blushed and sat down on the couch.

I sat down beside her as we sat there in the living room in complete silence.

"I love you." I sighed as she looked up and met my eyes.

"You love me?" She said in shock, almost breathless by the look on her face as I laughed and nodded, pressing my hand to her cheek as I leaned in and then...

"Daddy!" I heard someone scream as I jumped and stared into Marcy's frightened blue eyes.

"Oh, great." I groaned heading upstairs as Marcy followed behind me.

"She probably pissed the bed again." I laughed as Marcy chuckled and I opened the door to her room.

"Maddie, what is it?" I asked her, turning on her light. I saw her under the covers and then she hopped up and reached her tiny arms out to me as I sighed and picked her up as she hung on my hip.

"You forgot to shut my closet." She whined, pointing to her open closet door as I chuckled and shut it for her while Marcy smiled and watched in amazement.

"Impressed with my daddy skills?" I laughed as she smiled and nodded.

"It's the purty girl!" Maddie exclaimed as Marcy giggled.

"She look like a princess." Maddie said in baby talk as I smiled and Marcy blushed.

"She brought you something." I whispered in Maddie's ear as her brown eyes got wide.

"Weally?!" Maddie yelled out as I laughed and nodded.

"Really." I winked at Marcy as she smiled and put her hand on her hip.

"I wanna see!" Maddie yelled in my ear as I chuckled and walked out of her room with Marcy following behind me again.

I sat Maddie down on the couch and handed her the pink doll box as she let out a scream.

"Dis is da one da was on da commercial!" She yelled as Marcy smiled sweetly and I dazed off into her eyes.

She was so...Innocent and beautiful.

She looked over at me and blushed.

"What?" She chuckled as I gulped and looked away quickly.

"Uh, nothing." I smiled as Maddie ran back upstairs.

"Maddie, you're going to bed in ten minutes! So be ready!" I called.

"Otay, daddy!" I heard her yell back in reply as Marcy giggled and looked up into my brown eyes with her gorgeous blue ones.

"You're a really good dad." She said as I smiled and shrugged.

"I try to be." I muttered.

"It must be hard being Mr. Mom." She whispered as I gulped.

Did she believe Troy?

"I manage." I muttered as she moved some of my bangs out of my eyes as I smiled.

"Your bangs are always in the way." She giggled as I ran my fingers through my hair, making them move aside.

I just couldn't help myself. She was like a drug. I couldn't get enough of her smile...or her face or pretty eyes.

I wrapped my arms around her torso and kissed her ever so softly and she giggled up against my lips.

I picked her up bridal style and threw her down on the couch as I laid on top of her and she laughed.

"Get off." She laughed.

"No." I smirked, kissing her again as she wrapped her legs around my waist.

"Do you think maybe this Friday we can...go out?" She asked me as I smiled and was getting ready to say yes...but then I forgot about Maddie.

Shit!

My smile dropped as she gave me a look of concern.

"It's me and Maddie's daddy daughter day." I sighed as Marcy smiled.

"Aw, Alex! That's so sweet." She cooed as I rolled my eyes and laid my head on her chest as she played with my locks of hair.

"I also need a fucking sitter for her Wednesday night. Matt wants us in the studio to talk about our new album." I muttered, rolling my eyes.

"Can't your mom do it?" She asked me as I looked up and met her pretty blue eyes.

"My mom is out of town all this week." I sighed as she thought about it for a second.

"I could babysit for you." She smiled as I cocked my eyebrow up at her.

"You don't have to, Marcy. Maddie can really wear you out." I laughed as she shrugged.

"I don't mind, Alex. I love kids...and Maddie is yours. I'm sure we'll get along just fine." She grinned as I smirked.

You mean ours?

"Alright then. It's set."
♠ ♠ ♠
Alrighty, so! Some of you took the cliffhanger seriously ;]
Are you kidding me?! It was only chapter 10!
I was most definitely not going to let Marcy find out on only chapter 10!
This story is still going!
It has a veryyyyy long way to go until we get to the point where Marcy really finds out :]
I know Marcy is a dumbass but aren't we all? And I mean come on!
If Alex thinks she is cute and innocent we should too right?! :]]]
Anyways!!! Thanks for the good reasons :] I can't believe some of you think she is a bitch!
Unbelievable. Haha. I find it funny though.
Comment, my peeps ;]
Also, I have a new story! It's a co-write!!!! It's called Listen To My Voice; It's My Disguise.
It has a really good plot line and Alex is in it! Duh! :]
So comment on that too!!!!Pwease :[
Love & Rockets, Faith (Faye) <3