‹ Prequel: I Hate Alex Gaskarth
Status: Completed <3 (I will edit this when I get the chance to :])

I Love Alex Gaskarth

Marcy.

Wednesday

"Troy, I really wish you would stop pushing at this subject! Maddie isn't mine! Alex even said so!" I exclaimed as Troy rolled his eyes and plopped down on the couch.

"How can you be so fucking stupid?! He's lying straight through his damn teeth!" He shouted into the couch pillow as I sighed and pulled my hair up into a ponytail and let my bangs hang down over my eye.

"He's not lying, Troy. Alex would never lie to me." I mumbled, getting everything ready for Maddie to be dropped off.

"This little girl has no fucking idea who her mom is. The mom ran away and left them. She's two. And news flash, Marcy...It's a girl!" Troy yelled as I rolled my eyes and put my hands on my hips.

"After you being pregnant I think Alex would wear protection don't cha think?" Troy said as I pondered for a second.

He did have a point.

"Troy, Alex would've told me." I mumbled, heading back to my bedroom and looking through my closet for something good to wear.

I got out my black romper and my black sandals and slipped them on. I put on my cross necklace and redid my make-up.

I gulped and stared at myself in the mirror.

Everything is going to be fine.

I walked out of my room and back out to the living room to see Troy flipping through the channels on the TV.

"Can you at least make Maddie feel welcome?" I sighed as Troy looked up at me and shook his head.

"Once Alex leaves." I heard him say as I groaned and walked into the kitchen and looked through the fridge. I got out a bottle of water and took a sip.

It was seven o'clock.

I heard the doorbell ring as I put my cap on my water and sat it down on the island. I walked over to the front door and opened it. I saw Alex holding Maddie as she hung on the side of his hip. Alex had a pink bag slung over his shoulder as I laughed and invited him inside.

He let Maddie down.

"Hello, Mr. Mom." I giggled, wrapping my arms around his neck and squeezing him tight as he squeezed me back.

Maddie looked really uncomfortable. I felt bad for her as she looked around my fairly big apartment.

"Hi, Maddie." I smiled down at her as she looked up at me and stared.

I looked at Alex and met his beautiful brown eyes as he shrugged.

"It takes her a while to warm up to you." He mumbled as I nodded and knelt down to her level.

"Maddie, I have got tons of snacks for you...and we have a lot of board games that Troy and-." Troy cut me off and raised up on the couch.

"No." He said flatly as I rolled my eyes.

"Well, I will play with you." I smiled sweetly as she smiled back.

"What crawled up your ass?" Alex laughed as Troy stood up and came over to us.

"You." Troy smirked as I chuckled.

"Troy, go play your X-box. We don't need you. Right Maddie?" I smiled at her and picked her up as she hung on my hip.

"Right!" She exclaimed as I giggled.

Alex smiled and walked into the kitchen as I followed behind him with Maddie still hanging on my hip.

"What's wrong?" I asked him as he sat down at the kitchen table and I handed him Maddie as she sat on his lap.

"Nothing." He sighed and pinched the roof of his nose.

"I'm just tired is all." He yawned as I gave him a half smile.

"Well, tell the guys I said hi...And Matt." I chuckled as he nodded and smiled.

"Will do." He said as I sat down in the chair beside him and Maddie jumped down from his lap and roamed around my kitchen.

"I really appreciate you doing this. You didn't have to." He said, shaking his head as I shrugged and gave him a reassuring smile.

"I wanted to, Alex. She's so sweet. I'm sure we'll be fine." I told him as he nodded.

"I trust you." He smiled as I smiled back.

"I'm glad that you trust me with your kid." I laughed, relaxing back in my chair and crossing my legs as Alex grinned, and rested his head on his hand and stared at me in a complete daze.

I bit my lip and tried not to blush too much.

"Daddy! Uncle Jack!" Maddie yelled out as Jack came into my kitchen as I stood up from my chair and so did Alex.

Jack squeezed me tight by my waist and picked me up a little bit off the floor.

I laughed as we pulled apart.

"Jack, come on, man. We need to go. We're late enough as it is." Alex said as Jack shrugged.

"We've been late before and Matt didn't mind." Jack said as I looked at Alex. He looked stressed out and nervous.

I gulped.

"Jack, but you know how pissed off Matt gets when we're late. So, come on, bro. Let's go." Alex said as I nodded and patted Alex's back as they walked out of the kitchen and headed toward the front door.

"Daddy, wait!" We heard Maddie whimper as Alex turned around and looked down at her. Her tiny arms were reaching up toward him as he gave her a look of sympathy and sighed.

Maddie had tears in her pretty brown eyes and I stuck my bottom lip out, feeling sorry for her.

She was so cute.

Alex picked her up as she snuggled her head deep into his neck.

"Don't weave me." She whined as Jack put his hands on his skinny waist and stared at her with sympathy.

"Yeah, Alex. Don't weave her." Jack said in a baby voice as I chuckled.

"Maddie, I'll be back to get you in three hours, babe." He whispered, staring at me as I gave him a half smile.

"But I don't want you to go, daddy." She started to cry as Alex looked back and fourth at Jack and I.

"You can go to my room to talk to her if you'd like." I told him as he nodded and walked down the hallway and back to my bedroom.

"Marcy. Gorgeous, gorgeous, Marcy." Jack smiled and shook his head as I rolled my eyes and put my hand on my hip.

"You really need to come hang out with us sometime." He grinned as I shrugged.

"Just tell me when." I smiled.

"This Saturday?"

"Hm. I can't. I work til nine and I'll be tired as fuck." I chuckled.

"Friday?"

"I work then too, Jack." I sighed.

"When do you not work?" He asked as I shrugged.

"Sunday, Monday, and Thursday's which is tomorrow." I smiled as Jack rolled his eyes.

"Maybe next Saturday?" I suggested as he sighed and nodded.

"Okay, I've done my job." Alex sighed as he came out of my room with Maddie on his hip and he handed her over to me.

"I'll be back in three hours okay, babe?" Alex said as I smiled and nodded.

"Okay."

"Otay.

Me and Maddie said at the same time as I looked at her and laughed.

"I was talking to Maddie." Alex smirked as I rolled my eyes.

Alex pecked me quickly on the cheek and then Maddie as he blew on her cheek and she giggled.

"Bye guys." I smiled as they left out the door and I shut it and locked it.

"So, what do you wanna do first, Maddie?" I asked her, heading to the living room as she shrugged.

"Can you took?" She asked as I smiled at her baby talk.

"Yes, I can cook." I giggled, heading for the kitchen and sitting her down at the table.

"A gwilled cheese?" She asked as I laughed and nodded.

"I can cook you that." I smiled, getting out the butter, bread, and cheese.

"What would you like to drink?" I asked her, staring back at her as she stared at me and continued to smile.

She looked exactly like Alex.

Brown hair, brown eyes, her smile.

There is no way this little, precious, baby girl...could be mine. Could there?

"Apple duice!" She exclaimed as I giggled and got it out, pouring some in a small TGI Friday's kid cup and handing it to her.

I grinned and grabbed a spatula, flipping the grilled cheese over in the skillet.

"What are you doing, Marcy?" Troy chuckled, leaning in the doorway as Maddie gasped and pointed at him.

"Cute!" She yelled out as I laughed and Troy smiled.

"Cute?" I said to Maddie as she nodded and sat her cup down and hopped down from her chair, heading over to Troy and squeezing his leg tight as he continued to laugh.

"Aw. She thinks I'm cute." Troy smiled, picking her up as she poked his nose over and over again.

"What's dat?" She asked, poking Troy's lip ring as he shrugged.

"I tripped and a nail went through my lip...and now I can't get it out." He shrugged as Maddie grimaced and I smiled and continued to flip the grilled cheese.

"Ouchie." She whispered as he nodded.

"Ouchie indeed." He smiled, walking over to me with Maddie still hanging on his thin waist.

She stared down at the skillet with her grilled cheese in it as her brown eyes filled with excitement.

"Gwilled cheese." She whispered, continuing to stare as I laughed.

"It's almost done, Maddie." I told her as she smiled from ear to ear.

Troy threw her up in the air and caught her as she giggled like crazy.

"I'm going high! Wook, Mardy!" She giggled as I laughed and put her grilled cheese on a paper plate.

"Troy, stop. I don't trust you with Alex's kid." I laughed, sitting her grilled cheese down on the table by her cup of apple juice.

"You mean your kid?" Troy chuckled, sitting Maddie down in her chair as she took a sip of her apple juice.

"Troy, stop that." I mumbled, sitting down beside Maddie.

"Be careful it's hot." I told her as she nodded and pinched it with her fingers and stuck her tongue out at it.

I laughed and looked at Troy who shook his head.

"Why won't you believe me?" He asked as I shrugged.

"Because you're lying."

~

I watched as Maddie slept on my chest. She was so cute and I didn't want to wake her or move her.

Troy came out into the living room and stared at me, folding his arms across his chest.

"Get the blanket." I whispered as he rolled his eyes and put the throw blanket over Maddie and I.

"She's yours." He whispered with a smirk as I gulped and shook my head.

Why does he keep on doing this to me? Doesn't he realize how bad it makes me feel?

I closed my eyes as Maddie breathed onto the crook of my neck. I petted her hair back from her face and watched the TV silently while Troy made noise in the kitchen.

He was getting food no doubt.

"Be more quiet would ya?" I whisper-yelled as I heard him laugh.

I rolled my eyes as I heard Maddie whimper. I gave her a look of sympathy and cooed in her ear.

"Daddy will be here soon." I whispered.

I smiled to myself...It felt weird calling Alex daddy. I mean the thought of him actually being a dad made me a little bit sad. I yearned for that little girl who came out of me. But I knew in my heart...that she must be happy where ever she is.

I heard a knock at the door, making me jump but Maddie still laid fast asleep.

"Troy, get the door." I whispered as he came out of the kitchen and rolled his eyes, biting into a hot pocket.

"Fine." He said with a mouthful.

He opened the door and in came Alex with a smile on his face but then when he saw Troy his smile dropped.

"Hey, Mar-." I cut him off.

"Shhh." I whispered, putting my index finger up to my lips as Alex came over to me and sat on the edge of my couch, staring down at Maddie with a grin on his adorable face.

"How was she?" He whispered as I smiled and nodded.

"Perfect." I whispered.

"You two look so..." Alex paused shaking his head as he swallowed hard.

"Adorable? I know." I giggled as Alex smiled and kissed me softly, taking Maddie from me.

She laid her head on his shoulder as Alex stood up from the couch and so did I.

I handed him her pink bag as I walked him to the door.

"Thanks so much for doing this, Marcy." He whispered as I smiled and hugged him from the side.

"No problem. Maybe I can do it again sometime?" I asked him, looking up into his beautiful brown eyes as he nodded and kissed me again.

"Certainly." He smiled as I opened the door for him and he walked out and then turned around, winking at me as I blushed and bit my lip.

"Call me later." I told him as he nodded and grinned.

"Of course."
♠ ♠ ♠
Marcy's Outfit
Alrighty, so! I thought that was a cute filler :]
What do you guys prefer?
Marcy finds out or Marcy finds out near the end of the story?
Please let me know!
Also, check out my lovely friends story! I love it so far!
And I know all of you amazing readers will too!
It's called Lets Start Over.
Like, I said I love it! Jack and Alex are in it! And it is amazing! So go check it out!
Comment and subscribe!
Also check out my new story called The Third Wheel.
Alex is in it of course! I hope it gets popular! Because I have plans for it :]]
Please comment!
Love & Rockets, Faith (Faye) <3