‹ Prequel: I Hate Alex Gaskarth
Status: Completed <3 (I will edit this when I get the chance to :])

I Love Alex Gaskarth

Alex.

2 Week Later

"Maddie, please sit still! I'm trying to watch this game!" I yelled as she continued to jump on the couch and I rolled my eyes and tried to focus on the TV.

I grabbed my can of beer and popped it open. Maddie hit my head, making me jerk forward and spill it all over my fucking skinny jeans.

"Damn it, Maddie! Sit the fuck down!" I yelled as she stopped jumping and looked at me. Her brown eyes filled with tears as she jumped off the couch and ran upstairs to her room.

I sighed and sat my beer down.

I shook my head and stood up from the couch. I headed upstairs and went to her room to see her laying on her bed, facing the window, sobbing.

I leaned in the doorway and gave her a look of sympathy.

"Maddie, babe..." I whispered as she continued to sob.

I gulped and took baby steps toward her bed as I sat down on the edge of it.

I put my hand on the side of her tiny waist as she shewed it away. I stared around her pink room and kicked my feet back in fourth in the air.

"Ya know. Daddy didn't mean to yell at you...It's just I don't want you jumping on the couch while I'm watching the Raven's game." I spoke softly as she started to sob again and I shook my head and itched the back of my neck.

"You never pay attention to me." She whimpered as my mouth parted slightly and I walked over onto the other side of the bed so I could see her face but she turned back around the other way.

I rolled my eyes and put my hands on my hips.

"Maddie." I sighed as I heard her sniff and I stuck my bottom lip out.

I didn't know if I should tell her today or not...as much as I wanted to. I don't think I should. Of course she would be happy to finally know that she has a mom and she didn't runaway from us. And that her mom is Marcy...who she is really warming up to.

And I was feeling really guilty not telling my own girlfriend about her own child that I kept for two years and never told her about it. She has no idea. She's acting like a total dumb ass.

Even Troy knows it.

At least I think she's my girlfriend? Well, she acts like it...

Fuck!

"Maddie, I have news." I sighed again as my heart started to beat fast.

What would she think? Would she hate me for not telling her?

"What is it, daddy?" She whispered, turning over and facing me as I gave her a look of sympathy and I laid down on the bed beside her as her cool breath hit upon my face, making me smile.

"I love you so much...and that's why I'm telling you this." I told her, holding onto her tiny hands as she looked up into my eyes with her matching sets of brown.

She gave me a curious look as I swallowed hard.

"Your mom...is here in town." I whispered as her eyes widened with excitement and she broke free of my hands and started jumping up and down on her bed and landed on top of me as I chuckled.

She straddled my waist and continued to stare down at me with pure joy.

"Where is she?! I wanna meet her, daddy!" She yelled out as I gave her a half smile and stared at one of the gay ass princesses on her bedroom wall.

"You've met her before." I spoke softly as her mouth dropped and I laughed nervously.

"Weally?!" She exclaimed as I nodded.

"And you've been to her apartment before...she's cooked for you before. And...she has a guy in her apartment that you think is cute which I think is just wrong...because I know Marcy thinks the same thing about him. So, she does have a little bit in you." I chuckled as I let her name slip out of my mouth.

"Mardy is my mommy?!" She yelled out as I raised up and sighed, nodding slowly.

"Yes, Maddie. Marcy...Is your mom."

~

I smiled and messed with my hair in my rear view mirror before walking into TGI Friday's with a bouquet of roses in hand.

Marcy's favorites.

I walked inside as people stared at me from their tables.

My eyes roamed for Marcy. Then finally I spotted her. Well, her back anyway. Her nice thick, black, luscious hair was tied up in a ponytail and she was wearing red converses and her black skirt again.

I smirked and walked up behind her, pinching her ass as she squealed and jumped, making me laugh.

"Holy shit, Troy! I..." She stopped talking when she saw me. Her frown turned into a smile as she wrapped her thin arms around my neck and I squeezed her tight to me.

"Oh, look what I found." I grinned, handing her the bouquet of red roses as she blushed and smelled them.

"Alex, you're amazing. I love you so much." She kissed me softly as I smiled up against her lips.

That line would be stuck in my head forever.

If only she would say it more nice...and slowly.

I smiled to myself and stared off at the cash register as she gave me a curious look and laughed.

"What?" She chuckled as I shrugged and took her hand.

"I wanna talk to you. Meet me out at my car in ten minutes...I'm going to take you somewhere for your lunch break." I winked at her and walked away as I felt her kick my ass.

10 Minutes Later

"Hey, babe." I smiled as she got in my car and shut the door, kissing me passionately.

"Where are we going?" She asked as she looked back in my backseat and saw my acoustic guitar.

"I spy a guitar." She said in a happy voice as I grinned and pulled out of the parking lot.

I headed over to the park and parked my car.

"The park?" She laughed as I nodded and got out.

I grabbed my guitar from the backseat and popped open my trunk to reveal a picnic basket.

Marcy came around back and looked in my trunk.

"Alex, you're always amazing me some how." She giggled as I smiled and grabbed the picnic basket.

We walked over to the cement ledge as I put the picnic basket behind me and stared into her eyes, resting the guitar on my knee.

She blushed.

I was so nervous to tell her about Maddie but I knew I had to sometime. I couldn't keep it from her for the rest of Maddie's young years...I couldn't wait til Maddie was sixteen to tell her. I had to tell her now.

I swallowed hard.

"Go ahead and charm me." She giggled as I nibbled my lip and strummed my guitar slowly.

"Before I charm you...there is something I have to say. You might piss your pants about it but-." She cut me off.

"Alex, I'm not wearing any pants. I'm wearing a skirt." She giggled again as I laughed.

"Okay, so...just don't be mad. Okay?" I said as she shrugged.

"Why would I be mad? Oh, God, Alex. What did you do?" She sighed, giving me a worried look as my gaze dropped to the ground. I couldn't make direct eye contact with her.

I lied to her for two whole years.

"Look..." I paused, looking up at her and into her beautiful blue eyes. "I did something really stupid...but it was so worth it."

"What is it?" She asked, with a confused expression on her adorable face.

"I kept our kid."
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright so, since I am going on a three day trip to St. Louis for bamboozle on Sunday!
I will not be updating until Monday night...maybe. It depends on how many comments I get :]
But anyways...so! Wish me luck! Hopefully I will get to meet somebody!
Like Kyle Burns :] Oh, fuck, yes. Since ATL got banned :[
But OMG! I hope all of you know my friend, Miranda on here! She has the best AG fanfics!
But anyway she got a call from Alex Gaskarth and he called her a babe!
Oh, yeah! And she got a fucking picture with Zack Merrick and Jack!
Oh, and did I mention they fucking signed her boobs!
She called me at the concert and it was so loud haha.
I'm so depressed just talking about it :[ But anyways...
Please comment! Love you guys!
Love & Rockets, Faith (Faye) <3