‹ Prequel: I Hate Alex Gaskarth
Status: Completed <3 (I will edit this when I get the chance to :])

I Love Alex Gaskarth

Marcy.

"I kept our kid."

I froze. What did he just say? Was this really happening? Was Troy actually telling me the truth?

Fuck!

"W-what?" I stuttered as he swallowed hard and licked his dry lips and stared into my eyes with his chocolate brown ones.

"I said I kept our kid, Marcy." He said as I laughed and shook my head.

"You're kidding me right?" I said as my heart continued to race up against my chest.

Alex shook his head slowly as my breathing sped up and I stood up off the concrete wall and put my hands on my hips.

"How?...Wait. What? What the fuck?!" I yelled out of no where as Alex's brown eyes grew wide.

"I'm sorry, Marcy! I just couldn't let her be taken away by somebody else! Alright?! I got this weird feeling when I held her for the first time." He smiled to himself as I gave him a crazy look.

"You weren't even suppose to hold her! How come somebody didn't tell me about this?!" I yelled at the top of my lungs as Alex sat his guitar down and stood up beside me.

"Because you would be acting like this!" Alex yelled as I rolled my eyes and slapped him hard across his face.

"How stupid can you be?!" I screamed as Alex gave me a dirty look and shook his head at me.

My eyes stung with tears as I folded my arms across my chest.

"I mean...I am sort of glad that you kept her but...you lied to me!" I exclaimed as tears streamed down my cheeks and Alex gave me a look of sympathy.

"Look, Marcy...I am so sorry I lied but I kept her because she is our daughter...And I couldn't give her up." He said with a half smile as I shook my head and sobbed.

"I'm happy but at the same time I am so pissed at you! I can't even think right now!" I shouted as Alex gulped and looked around the rest of the park.

"You kept our kid, Alex! And you kept that from me for two fucking years?!" I continued to yell as he started to tense up.

I poked my index finger at his chest and stared into his eyes with anger.

"You're so stupid! Why would you keep that from me?! Do you have any idea the pain I went through for those two years?! And here you were in Baltimore with her all along!" I yelled in his face as he shook his head and continued to stare at me with sympathy.

I fell into his chest as he rubbed my back and I cried into the crook of his neck.

"You're so stupid!" I sobbed as he chuckled in my ear.

"I'm stupid?" He then started to laugh as I looked up at him and gave him a dirty look.

"It took you this long to figure out that Maddie is yours?" He continued to laugh as tears started to build up in my eyes again.

"Go to hell." I said through clenched teeth as his smile dropped and I walked away from him.

"Oh, come on, Marcy! I'm just playing!" I heard him yell as I shook my head and walked out of the park.

I felt like I couldn't breathe. Maddie is my daughter...

I can't even believe I still have feelings for him after he kept her for two years and never tried to get in contact with me!

That dick!

And he just called me stupid!

"Marcy, wait!" He yelled, his voice getting closer.

"I'm not talking to you." I mumbled, sitting down on the park bench and getting my phone out, dialing Troy.

"Marcy..."Alex paused, still staring at me.

"Yes, babe?" Troy said on the other line as I sighed.

"Can you come pick me up?" I asked him.

"Uh, sure. What's wrong?"

"Nothing. Just come pick me up." I told him.

"Okay? Where are you?"

"The park on a bench." I said as Troy laughed.

"Why are you at the park?"

"Because Alex brought me here and I am not going to drive any where else with him." I said, looking up at Alex as he rolled his brown eyes.

"Oh, I see. Well, I'm on my way so just stay where you are." He told me.

"Okay, thanks. Bye." I hung up and stuck my phone back into my skirt pocket.

"Don't be like this, Marcy. I just thought maybe you might be happy that I kept her. She's everything to me...And if you would just listen to me..." He paused again as soon as he saw tears roll down my cheeks.

"I'm not that hurt that you kept her. I am really glad that you did it's just...Why would you lie to me? I missed out on two years of her life...because you lied to me and her." I sniffed, wiping my tears off my cheeks as Alex looked up at the sky and ran his fingers through his hair.

"How am I ever suppose to trust you again?" I asked him as he met eyes with me and shrugged.

"You're just going to have to give me a chance." He spoke softly as I gulped and looked out at the cars passing by.

I saw Troy's car come around the corner and stop in front of us as I stood up and walked over to the passenger seat door. I opened it and got in. I looked out the window at Alex standing there in complete shock.

Troy drove away and then looked at me.

"What happened?" He asked me as I folded my arms across my chest and looked straight ahead at the road.

"Maddie is my kid." I whispered as Troy's mouth parted slightly.

"He finally told you huh?" Troy chuckled as I rolled my eyes and looked at him.

"Shut up! He lied to me! He kept this huge secret for two years! How long did you know about this?" I asked him as he shrugged.

"When you first told me he had a daughter." Troy said as I shook my head.

"Are you going to go back to work or do you want to go home?" He asked me, breaking the silence.

"Home." I sighed.

He started to head home. The drive was silent the whole way there.

I got out of the car and slammed the door, walking upstairs to our apartment. I got my key's out and opened the door. I went inside and plopped down on the couch, staring at the TV.

"I tried to tell you didn't I?" He said, sitting down beside me as I gave the TV a dirty look.

"Two years..." I whispered, shaking my head again.

"Be lucky the Douche told your ass." Troy chuckled as I rolled my eyes.

"Can you believe he actually had enough guts to keep her?"

"Yeah, Marcy. I believe it." Troy half smiled as I nibbled my lip.

"I'm really happy and thrilled that he did but...he lied." I said as Troy shrugged.

"The Douche is good at lying...I just have to give him props for being Mr. Mom for two whole years. He seems like he does a pretty damn good job at it." Troy said as I shrugged.

"He's a great dad but I will never be a good mom." I sighed as Troy gave me a pathetic look and shook his head.

"Are you kidding me, Marcy? You take care of me every damn day!" Troy exclaimed as I let out a small laugh.

"True." I sighed as Troy smiled.

"He also called me stupid." I mumbled as Troy started to laugh.

I gave him dagger eyes as he stopped laughing and bit his lip where his piercing is.

"He named her Maddie..." I smiled to myself as Troy cupped his hands together and batted his eyelashes at me as I rolled my eyes.

"He's so dreamy!" Troy said in a high pitched voice as I punched him in his shoulder playfully.

"Shut up." I muttered.

"Come on, Marcy. Give him a break. He kept her...you said you were happy about that. So, what he kept it from you for two years! He let you live your life and have fun for a little while! He was going to tell you." Troy nudged me as I gulped.

"I guess you're right." I whispered.

Why do I always listen to Troy?

"I love Alex Gaskarth."
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so! My trip to Bamboozle was fun!
And I am as red as a lobster!
I am going to tell you guys all about it right now!!!
Alright so here we go :]
I embarrassed the living piss out of myself!
I hope you all know the lead singer of The Ready Set? Jordan? Yeah.
I went up to a hot, flawless merch guy and asked if he was Jordan...
And he said no when I asked if I could have his autograph...I walked away cussing at myself.
Yeah haha. I'm stupid >.<
But anyways!
We chanted for ATL to come out because everyone signed a petition for them to come to the June 13the show. :[
But they told us to stop :[ I think? Yeah, whatever.
Also!
I wanted a picture with Kyle Burns...but I had to leave after Boys Like Girls played :[
Martin said I had stupid sunglasses on the stage :]
"I don't care if you're black, purple, orange, or if you're wearing a stupid hat or sunglasses..."
And then he looked at me and I was wearing these awesome! Yet...I guess? Stupid sunglasses?
Oh, well :] I still love Martin Johnson.
He was so hot!!!!!
He was all sweaty and now I have a hoarse voice...
Well, not hoarse but my throat hurts.
And my whole body hurts from standing out in the sun for like what? 9 flipping hours? Yeah.
Damn. If I had to do it all over again...My answer would be yes. :]
I'm just so pissed that All Time Low got banned damn it!
"Don't mace me, bro." ;]
COMMENT!
Love & Rockets, Faith (Faye) <3
P.s. Check out my new story called The Story. :] And Alex is in it!