‹ Prequel: I Hate Alex Gaskarth
Status: Completed <3 (I will edit this when I get the chance to :])

I Love Alex Gaskarth

Alex.

Fuck! She's probably going to hate me forever...

Damn it! Damn it! Damn it! Why didn't I just tell her sooner?

I hit my mailbox as I walked up my driveway and into my house where I saw my mom cooking for Maddie.

"Hey, honey. Did you see-." Maddie cut my mom off.

"Did you see mommy?! Did you?! Did you?!" She yelled out in between giggles as I smirked and sat down beside her.

"Yeah, I saw her alright." I sighed as my mom turned around and gave me a curious look.

"Uh oh. What happened, honey?" She asked, putting her hand on her hip as I rolled my eyes.

"Mom, never call me honey again." I said as she shook her head and looked up at the kitchen ceiling.

"I'm just really worried about you, sweetie."

I gave her a dirty look and looked back at Maddie as she gave me a look of excitement.

"Did mommy make you mad?" She asked as I laughed and shook my head.

"No, I made her mad." I sighed as Maddie hopped down from her chair and tugged on my hoodie as I picked her up and sat her in my lap.

"Why?" She asked with sad brown eyes as I kissed her cheek and snuggled my head on her shoulder as she hugged me tight.

"You don't need to worry about that." I whispered to her as she patted my back with her tiny hand.

"But your my daddy...and your hurt." She whined as I chuckled and shook my head as my mom watched us with a warm smile on her middle aged face.

"I'm not hurt, baby. Your mom is hurt." I whispered as I sat her back down in her chair and stood up from mine.

"What did you do, Alex?" My mom asked as I sighed.

"I told her the truth and she's pretty pissed...I mean who wouldn't be?" I shrugged.

"Alex, we all told you this would happen." She said, turning back around to face the stove as I groaned and looked up at the ceiling.

"But she can be like such a bitch sometimes." I whispered, shaking my head as my mom shrugged.

"What woman isn't?"

"Why do you always take her side?" I mumbled, putting my hand on my waist as my mom laughed and shook her head.

"What?" I said, giving her a confused look.

"Oh, nothing, Alex. Go on and get dressed since Jack is coming over. Aren't you guys going out tonight?"

"Uh...yeah. We are. I forgot." I said, itching the back of my neck as my mom gave me a half smile.

"You're doing such a good job with Maddie." She smiled, patting me on my shoulder and giving me a kiss on the cheek as I sighed and walked out of the kitchen and upstairs to my room.

I opened my closet and pulled out my blue Glamour Kills shirt and my skinny jeans with my converses.

I walked to my bathroom and turned on the shower and stripped out of my clothes, getting in slowly.

I let the water rain down on my back. I grabbed my AXE shampoo and put it in my hair and rinsed it out. I washed my body and laid up against the shower wall for a minute, thinking about Marcy.

I smiled to myself and shook my head.

Damn. She is so hot! I want to have sex with her again...

I bit my lip and tried to keep from having a boner.

I rolled my eyes and rinsed more of my body as I got out of the shower and wrapped the white towel around my waist.

I walked out of my bathroom and there I saw Marcy sitting there on my bed, wearing a smile on her gorgeous face.

"M-Marcy?" I stuttered as she stood up and walked over to me as I dropped my towel from shock and she giggled.

She strutted over to the door and slammed it, locking it and leaning up against it as she looked my naked body up and down.

My mouth gaped open as soon as she took off her top and she wasn't wearing a bra...

Oh, God.

"Marcy, what the hell are you doing?" I smiled as she came over to me and unzipped her skirt, letting it drop down on the floor.

She kicked off her flips flops and wrapped her arms around me.

I slid her black thong off as she smiled into my chest and took in my scent.

"I can't stay mad at you." She whispered, looking up into my eyes as I smiled and kissed her softly.

She laid down on my bed, completely naked as my mouth continued to hang open.

"Come on...Mama's waiting." She winked as I smirked and got on top of her.

I brushed my lips up against her neck as she moaned and dug her fingernails into my back.

"You're amazing, Alex." She whispered and nibbled at my ear as I grunted and moved my way up in between the pillows as she laid in between my legs and ran her fingers up and down my wet chest.

"I love you so much." She moaned as I grinned and brought her closer to me and kissed her more passionately.

"I love you too." I grunted as I entered inside of her.

"Oh, Alex!" She squealed as I grinned and pecked at her neck.

"I love it when you say my name." I smirked as she giggled and smacked my chest playfully.

"Shut up." She continued to giggle as I smoothed some of her hair out of her beautiful face.

Her pretty blue eyes roamed my face as we started to kiss again.

"Don't stop. Nobody is going to hear us." I breathed as she nodded and laid her head on my chest.

"It just feels so good to be in your arms again. I never want to get in another damn fight with you as long as I live." She whispered as I smiled and put some of her hair behind her ear.

"And I am so glad you kept her. You made my life so much better..." She said as tears filled her eyes and I kissed her again.

"Don't cry." I whispered in her ear as she nodded and we both got under the covers as I stared down at her big ass breasts.

"What are you staring at, Mr. Gaskarth?" She giggled, placing her index finger under my chin and lifting my face up to hers.

"N-nothing." I stuttered as she smiled and kissed me softly.

"You're so cute." She continued to smile, coming up for air.

I licked her bottom lip as her lips came open slightly, letting my tongue roam freely inside.

"Mmm." She smiled to herself as I grinned and brought her closer to me as our sweaty bodies pressed up against each other.

She threw her leg over my waist as I entered inside of her again and she tugged on my hair as I grunted and kissed in between her breasts and all the way to her neck.

"Mmm. Oh! Alex..." She moaned as I grinned and gripped her tighter.

"Harder." She whispered in my ear as I smiled.

I pushed on her harder as she gripped onto my headboard.

"Harder!" She yelled out as I laughed and pressed on her more.

"Oh, Alex." She sighed, smiling like crazy into the crook of my neck as I kissed the top of her head and laid mine on hers.

I heard a knock on the door as we both jumped and then laughed lightly.

"Um, Alex? I don't mean to interrupt on you and Marcy but...your daughter would like to see you before you go out for the rest of the night." I heard my mom say as I smiled at Marcy and she smiled back.

"Okay, mom! We'll be out in a minute!" I called out as I heard footsteps outside my bedroom door.

"That was so embarrassing." She giggled, trying to hide her blush as I kissed her cheek.

"Oh, well. My mom's cool." I smirked as she kissed my neck over and over again.

"She probably heard us clear from downstairs. I'm sorry, Alex. I just wanted to get that out of my system..." She whispered as I smiled down at her.

"There will be plenty more where that came from." I winked.
♠ ♠ ♠
Awww.
I've got a plan for this :]
Haha. Maybe?
Alright, so I love each and every one of you who love this story! Which is all of you! :] I hope.
Lol.
The story is not going to end for a while...I think?
So be happy about that :]
Please comment!
Love & Rockets, Faith (Faye)
P.s. Please check out my other new story called Sweet Disposition. :] Alex is in it, yes. ;]