‹ Prequel: I Hate Alex Gaskarth
Status: Completed <3 (I will edit this when I get the chance to :])

I Love Alex Gaskarth

Marcy.

The music pounded through the speakers and I could feel the buzz underneath my feet. Alex and I were in the new club in downtown Baltimore with Jack and everyone.

"Broke up with my girl last night so I went to the club. Put on a fresh white suit and a Minicos sitting on dubs. I'm just looking for somebody to talk to and show me some love. If you know what I mean..."

Bartender by T-pain played through out the club as Alex and I made our way through all the moving sweaty bodies hand in hand.

Alex flashed a cute smile at me real quick as we walked to the back of the club and sat in a back booth next to Jack, Zack, Matt, Rian and Kara.

"I wanna dance." Kara smiled at Rian as he rolled his eyes and grabbed her hand as they made their way out of the booth.

"We'll come back here in a little bit!" Rian said over the music as we all nodded and they made their way out to the dance floor.

"She gave me a wink, I winked back and then I think that, we headed out something proper like...I like the bartender." Alex sang and winked at me as I giggled and continued to hold his hand.

We danced in the booth as Jack smiled at us and took a sip of his beer.

Alex grabbed my neck and pressed his lips up against mine as I giggled when we came up for air.

The waiter came over to us and set down some beers as Zack took one and so did Alex as he downed it and I grinned.

Matt looked down at his phone and then answered it, pressing his finger up against his other ear so he could hear better.

"I'll be right back, guys." Matt said as he left the booth and walked over to the bathrooms.

All of a sudden Troy made his way through the people and sat down beside me.

"Marcy!" Troy exclaimed as I laughed at him. I looked over at Alex who gave Troy a dirty look.

"Wanna dance?" Troy flashed me a smirk as I rolled my eyes.

"Not now, Troy. I just got here with my boy." I giggled, patting Alex's knee as he smiled and kissed my cheek while Troy shot him dagger eyes.

"Great." Troy sighed and then out of no where Jenny stomped her way over to the booth and pointed her finger at me as I gave her a confused look.

"You bitch!" She shouted so people near us could hear.

I looked at Alex with a scared look as he shrugged and we both looked back at her.

It was obvious she had a few too many drinks.

"What?" I laughed, thinking she was just kidding around with me.

What did I do? I mean come on.

Troy smirked as I looked at him and shook my head.

"Alex, is mine! Always has been! Then you come back in the picture and like totally steal him away from me! He tried to kiss me!" She yelled as I looked at Alex and my mouth parted slightly.

"What?" I spoke softly as he shot Jenny a serious look and shook his head.

"It's not what you think." He told me, getting red faced as Troy broke out into laughter and Jack nibbled his lip while Zack just sat there sipping his beer.

"Alex, when did this all happen?" I asked him as Jenny continued to point her finger at us.

"Alex, you love me!" She stomped her foot down on the floor as Troy got up out of the booth and grabbed her arm as she fought back and pushed him, making him fall down on his ass as I chuckled.

"Like a sister and a friend, yeah! But not like I love Marcy!" Alex yelled over the music as an up-beat song came on now. He looked so pissed.

"But you tried to kiss me! And you had that look in your beautiful brown eyes!" She shouted as I looked at Alex in shock. I got up from the booth and walked closer to Jenny as she pushed me a little and I stumbled back into Troy as he caught me and helped me stand up straight.

"Jenny, what the hell is your problem?! Just go home! Nobody wants your ass here!" Troy yelled as Jenny's eyes filled with tears.

"Alex does!" She exclaimed as I rolled my eyes and put my hands on my hips and shook my head.

"Jenny, let Troy take you home! You've had too many drinks!" I yelled as she slapped me hard across the face.

"Alright! Cat fight!" Jack yelled from the booth, pounding fists with Zack as they laughed and Alex shook his head.

I held my face that was now burning from the slap.

"Dude, I'm outta this." Troy said, backing up as I gave him a pissed off look.

"Jenny, don't touch me again!" I yelled, pushing her back a little as she stumbled but caught herself in time.

"You're such a bitch! And you're not even a good mom anyway! I can parent Maddie better then you can!" Jenny yelled, looking me up and down as I gave her a hurt look and I felt my eyes sting with tears.

How could she say something like that?

"Go to hell!" I yelled, pushing her again as she fell flat on her ass and Alex got up from the booth and tried to take me out of the club but I pushed him off of me.

"You tried to kiss her?" I said in shock as he rolled his eyes.

"A very long time ago! She means nothing to me!" He yelled over the loud music as Jenny got up off her ass and grabbed Alex when he was staring at me intently and then there it was...

She kissed him full on...mouth to mouth.

I gasped as my eyes started to fill with tears again as soon as I saw him not pulling away.

I felt somebody pulling on my wrist. I turned around to see Troy giving me a look of sympathy.

"Come on, babe. You don't need this." He told me as I turned around to see Alex breathing like crazy and in shock as he stared at me with concern.

"Marcy..." He mouthed as I rolled my eyes and Troy pulled on my wrist again.

"Marcy, come on! She doesn't mean nothing!" He shouted as Troy led me through the people and outside the club as I started to cry my eyes out in front of him.

"Marcy, babe...He's not worth it." He whispered as I slid down the brick wall and Troy continued to stare at me.

"Yes, he is! I had his kid and we were in love...I had sex with him today!" I sobbed into my hands as Troy offered his hand to me and helped me up off the ground.

"You don't need him, Marcy...You have me," He whispered as my mouth parted slightly and I sniffed. "You always have had me."

He gave me a half smile as my breathing sped up and then it happened...He pulled me close to him and pressed his lips up against mine softly.

I then felt a spark. An actual spark with Troy Davis.

He tongued me as I tongued him back and he wrapped his arms around my torso.

I moaned as he pushed me up against the brick wall and felt all over me.

"Troy," I breathed. "Somebody might see us."

"Who cares." He whispered in my ear as I chuckled and he kissed me again and then I heard a door squeak open...and Alex came outside with a shocked look on his upset face.

I froze as Troy pulled away from me and we both stared at him.

"How does it feel?" I said in a shaky voice as Alex clinched his fists and Troy smirked as I grabbed Troy's neck and kissed him hard as he picked me up and hugged me tight to him.

I opened my eyes to see Alex closer to us as he pulled Troy off of me.

"Marcy, leave him out of this! He doesn't even matter!" Alex yelled as I rolled my eyes.

"Troy has always mattered." I said, giving Alex a mean look as he swallowed hard and grabbed Troy by his shirt and threw him to the ground as Troy looked up at Alex in shock and with hatred.

Troy pounced up and shoved Alex up against the wall as I gasped and cupped my mouth to keep from yelling at him.

Didn't Alex deserve it?

Alex breathed heavily as Troy clenched his fist and was getting ready to punch Alex before Troy froze in his tracks.

"Ya know what?" He said quietly as Alex continued to tense up. "You're not worth it..."

And then Troy let him go and put his arm around me as we walked off to his car.

I looked at Alex who continued to stay up against the brick wall and stare at me, still in shock.

How could he do something so ridiculous?
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, so...
This one was a bit of a shocker...
I got a question!
- Should Alex still stay a single parent and Marcy get with Troy?
There is also another big shocker on the way so be prepared... :]
I'm an evil author and I am so very sorry :p
I love you guys though!
Also! I might be deleting one of my stories because I replaced it with a new one I have!
It's called Brotherly Love :].
Alex is in it so go check it out! I would be so happy if you did!
Please comment!
Love & Rockets, Faith (Faye) <3