‹ Prequel: I Hate Alex Gaskarth
Status: Completed <3 (I will edit this when I get the chance to :])

I Love Alex Gaskarth

Alex.

"What the fuck, Jenny?!" I yelled at the top of my lungs as she sat on my couch, sipping her coffee.

"I'm sorry." She mumbled, rolling her eyes.

"Sorry doesn't fucking cut it alright?! I had her in the palm of my hand and you fucking ruined it for me! And then she goes outside the club and makes out with Troy Davis!" I shouted as Jenny had a smile playing on her lips.

I gave her a dirty look and shook my head.

"I was wasted, God. Stop blaming shit on me. You didn't tell her that you kept her kid for two years." She chuckled as I paced all over my living room floor.

"Look, my mom is going to be here any minute with Maddie. I want you out right now." I told her as she went to my kitchen and poured her coffee down the drain of my sink.

"Bye, Alex. Go fuck yourself." Jenny said through clenched teeth as she headed towards the front door and slammed it hard.

That bitch.

I sighed and ran my fingers through my highlighted bangs.

I plopped down on my couch and picked up my phone, dialing Marcy.

Knowing her she probably had sex with Troy by now. I mean damn...I've had sex with ten girls when I was on tour...and if I ever let Marcy know that she would leave Baltimore again. I can't live without her anymore.

It went straight to her voice mail so I hung up and threw my phone down on the other end of the couch.

I heard the door opening and my mom come in with Maddie's bags in hand. Maddie ran under my mom's legs and over to me. I smiled as she hopped up on the couch by me and grabbed her by her tiny waist. I sat her in my lap as she laid her head on my chest and I kissed the top of her head.

"How was she?" I asked my mom as she smiled and sat Maddie's bags down by the staircase.

"A little angel. Like always." My mom grinned as Maddie giggled and played with her doll while she sat in my lap.

My mom came over to me and sat down beside me.

"What's wrong, sweetie?"

I rolled my eyes.

"Mom, I'm not your little boy anymore." I chuckled as she gave me a half smile.

"I already lost one." She muttered as I swallowed hard. She was referring to Daniel.

"How did everything go with you and Marcy last night?" She asked, breaking the silence again as I shrugged.

"Jenny said I tried to kiss her and we all got in a big fight. So...I walked out of the club right? Trying to explain to her that Jenny meant shit to me-." My mom cut me off and pointed to Maddie as I rolled my eyes again.

"She doesn't care if I cuss." I whispered as my mom shook her head at me.

"Anyways...I found her kissing Troy Davis." I mumbled as Maddie continued to play with her doll and my mom's eyes went wide.

"The Troy Davis?" She said still in shock as I nodded slowly.

"He's her buddy." I said doing finger quotes as my mom chuckled.

"Oh, Alex. I'm sure she was just doing that to make you jealous is all." My mom said as I shook my head.

"Once again...you take her side." I sighed as my mom chuckled and stood up from the couch.

"Well, Alex. Just try to talk to her. I have to go down and meet your father at his work but be good okay?" My mom said, meeting eyes with me.

"Mom, I'm a grown man and I have a kid. You don't have to tell me to be good. I'm not a teenager anymore." I chuckled as she smiled and walked towards the front door.

"Bye, Grammy!" Maddie yelled out as my mom blew her kiss and left.

"Daddy, can we see mommy today?" She smiled, with excitement in her brown eyes as I shook my head and stared at her.

"Not today." I mumbled as Maddie stuck her bottom lip out.

"Why not?" She whimpered.

"Because...Mommy is busy doing other things..." I mumbled as Maddie gave me a curious look.

"What kind of fangs?" She asked as I smiled at her baby talk.

I sighed and continued to stare down at her and then my phone started to ring that annoying ass ringtone.

I sat Maddie down beside me and pounced over toward the other end of the couch for my phone.

I answered it without checking the caller ID.

"Hello?" I breathed, waiting for a response.

"Hi." I couldn't believe it...It was Marcy.

"M-Marcy, please just let me explain." I stuttered as Maddie stared at me.

"I wanna talk to Mommy!" Maddie yelled out as silence overcame the other end of the line.

"Who is that?" Marcy asked with shock in her voice.

"Our daughter." I smiled. It felt right to say it.

"Oh..."

I put Marcy on speaker as I put the phone up to Maddie.

"Mommy, I weally weally miss you...Can you come over here?" She asked in a sweet voice as I smiled from ear to ear and leaned into the phone with her.

I heard Marcy giggle as Maddie started to giggle.

"How can I say no to that?" I heard Marcy say as I put my fist up to Maddie and she pounded it with her little one.

Jack taught her that.

"I'll be over in a little bit, Alex." She told me, a smile in her voice.

"See ya then." I grinned and hung up on her as Maddie started to jump up and down on the couch.

"We did it! We did it!" She shouted over and over again as I laughed and grabbed her by her waist again and made her sit down beside me.

"What are you talking about we did it? You mean you did it?" I laughed, slobbering all over her cheek as she squealed and kissed me back on mine.

"Yep, we did it." She giggled as I poked her in her stomach as she clutched it and fell down on the couch, giggling like crazy again.

"I wuv you, daddy." She smiled up at me with her matching set of brown eyes like mine.

"I love you too, Maddie."

~

"Mommy, you have pretty eyes." Maddie whispered as she laid in between us in my big ass bed.

Marcy looked up at me and smiled back down at Maddie.

"Why, thank you. So do you." She smiled, kissing Maddie's cheek as Maddie giggled and stared at me.

"Daddy..." She paused as I gave her a curious look.

"Yes?"

"Do you wuv mommy?" She spoke softly as I looked up at Marcy and her bright blue eyes softened.

"More then anything in the whole wide world." I whispered as Marcy smiled and tears filled her eyes.

"And mommy..." Maddie looked back at her as I continued to watch Marcy.

"Yeah, baby?"

"Do you wuv daddy?" Maddie's brown eyes got wide as a huge smile broke out on my face.

"Who wouldn't love daddy?" Marcy laughed as I met her eyes.

"Den how come you guys don't wiv together?" Maddie asked with curiosity in her pretty, big, brown eyes.

"Yeah, Alex...tell her why." Marcy said, looking up at me as I swallowed hard and shrugged.

"Just because..." I mumbled as Marcy wiggled her eyebrows at me.

Everything is okay now I guess? Does she forgive me for what happened last night?

"Because why?" Maddie asked, blinking as I looked down at her and sighed.

"Because mommy had to go to college...and I had to take care of you." I told her as Marcy cocked her eyebrow up at me.

"But you said she ran away." Maddie muttered as I shook my head.

"I lied, babe." I whispered as Marcy continued to stare at me with her beautiful blue eyes, making me nervous and my heart thud rapidly up against my chest.

"Well, why don't we live together, Alex?" Marcy asked out of the blue as I met eyes with her in complete shock.

"What?"

"How come we don't live together?" She whispered as Maddie's eyes started to get heavy while I rubbed her tiny back softly.

"I don't know. Last I recall you were pissed at me." I whispered back as Marcy shook her head.

"I'm tired of being pissed at each other, Alex. I just want to get this off my chest...I know you fucked a bunch of chicks on tour and I fucked Troy four times. Okay?" She said as my eyes grew wide.

She only fucked him four times?

I can live with that. I just can't show her how pissed I am.

"Alright." I mumbled.

"So we're cool?"

"Yeah, I'm tired of fighting too. For Maddie's sake we need to keep a soft ground." I whispered as she nodded and looked down at Maddie sleeping as a smile lit up her gorgeous face.

"Well, I have to go. It's getting late and-." I cut her off.

"You can sleep here in my bed...I'm not that tired anyway. I'll just go downstairs and sleep on the couch." I said in a hurry, hoping she would say yes because I hated her going back over and living with Troy.

"Um, I couldn't, Alex. That wouldn't be right." She said, shaking her head as I nodded.

"Come on, Marcy. Maddie loves you. Please stay." I begged as she sighed and looked down at Maddie and then up at me.

"Alright."
♠ ♠ ♠
Aw. So...
Tell me how you like the new layout!
Please and thanks :]
Oh, yes!
And a little birdie told me I should do a sequel in Maddie's POV.
-cough-Hello Fascination-cough- ;]
What do you guys think? Yes or no?
Please tell me!
COMMENT!
Love you guys!
Love & Rockets, Faith (Faye) <3