‹ Prequel: I Hate Alex Gaskarth
Status: Completed <3 (I will edit this when I get the chance to :])

I Love Alex Gaskarth

Marcy.

I woke up that morning in peace for once. Not worrying about anything. I raised up to find Maddie not beside me. My heart started to race as I panicked.

I raised up in bed and found myself in one of Alex's t-shirts and his navy blue boxers. I chuckled.

Typical.

I smiled to myself and got up out of bed. I walked over to a near by mirror and put my hair up in a ponytail.

What would Alex think of me this early in the morning? Would he think I looked ugly? Would he think...

I shook my head. I need to stop worrying. It's just Alex. Not some crush like back in high school...

I swallowed hard and made my way out of his room and slowly walked through the hallway. I admired all the pictures on the walls...

Like Maddie and him on her first birthday...And Alex and Jack fucking around on tour. Mainly all the pictures in the collage were of him and Maddie.

I smiled again and made my way downstairs.

Suddenly the smell of pancakes wrapped around my nose.

I didn't know Alex cooked?

Maybe he's changed...

I tip toed slowly past the living room and stuck my head around the corner to hear Maddie singing.

"Dear Daddy, tount me in. There is a story at da bottom of da bottle and I'm da pen."

I smiled from ear to ear as Alex laughed and flipped a pancake over in the skillet.

"Make it count when I'm the one who's selling you out. 'Cause it feels like stealing hearts, calling your name from the crowd." Alex sang, his voice so sweet and delicate, making me bite my lip and close my eyes, taking it all in.

Maddie clapped her hands together as Alex smiled and put one small pancake on a pink plastic plate and handing it to her as he grabbed a fork and sat down at the table by her.

"Daddy's a good singer." She giggled as he grinned and cut up her pancake in tiny pieces.

I smiled.

He's also a very great dad.

I continued to peek my head behind the kitchen wall, separating the living room from the kitchen.

"There ya go, babe." I heard him say as he kissed the top of her head and walked over to the sink, washing his hands off.

I walked slowly into the kitchen and stood there as Maddie ate and Alex looked out the kitchen window.

I heard him sigh and shake his head, looking back down at the sink.

"Beautiful day, Maddie. You and I should..." He stopped talking when he turned back around and saw me and then his mouth parted slightly and he froze.

"Morning." He smiled as I forced one back and nodded to him.

"Good morning, Alex." I spoke softly.

"Um,...pancakes? I made some if you're hungry." He said in a nervous voice as I cocked my eyebrow up at him.

"You cook?" I chuckled as Maddie stared at me in amazement.

"Yeah. Often." He chuckled, his smile growing.

"Daddy can do everything!" She exclaimed as I giggled and looked down at her. I bent down to her level and kissed her cheek as Alex continued to smile and watch me.

"Oh, he can?" I smiled up at him as she nodded.

I stood up and walked closer to him as he smirked and leaned up against the kitchen counter as I placed my hands on his shoulders and looked deep into his understanding yet sorrow filled, chocolate brown eyes.

"Let's just take this slow...Okay?" I whispered as he nodded slowly and wrapped his arm around my waist. I couldn't hold back my smile any longer.

"Bring me any closer and I'll knee you in the crotch." I laughed as he brought me closer and I rolled my eyes and struggled but he wouldn't let me go.

"You're hurting me." I whispered, trying to move and breathe.

Then Alex let go and moaned out in pain.

"Shit, Maddie! What was that for?!" Alex yelled out holding his leg and squeezing his eyes tight from the pain.

Maddie placed her tiny hands on her small waist and looked up at him with a mean look as I laughed and stared down at her.

"Don't hurt mommy!" Maddie yelled out as I smiled and picked her up while she hung on my hip.

"Aren't you the sweetest thing." I winked at her as she smiled and kissed my cheek.

"That really hurt." Alex said, sticking his bottom lip out and folding his arms across his chest as Maddie stuck her tongue out at him.

"You're not nice to mommy." She whispered as I smiled at Alex who still continued to do that damn puppy dog pout.

I had to admit he was fucking adorable.

"Aw. He was just playing, Maddie. I mean look at that face." I giggled, staring at Alex as he started to whine and his eyes got really soft and sad looking.

For a minute I actually felt bad for him.

"Otay." Maddie sighed as Alex smiled and grabbed her from my arms and spinned her around as she giggled like crazy.

"Daddy, stop it!" She continued to giggle as he kissed her all over her face and tickled her like crazy.

My smile continued to grow. I was amazed at him. How perfect of a father he was.

"Say your sorry." He smirked as she giggled again and kissed his cheek.

"I'm sorrwy." She spoke softly as I put my hands on my hips and Alex smiled and put her down.

"And that is how...you do it." He grinned as I rolled my eyes.

"You're crazy." I laughed, walking out of the kitchen and to the living room.

"For you." He smiled, coming out of the kitchen and following me.

"Nice line." I rolled my eyes again, sitting down on his couch as he sat down beside me.

"This is nice." He whispered, yawning and trying to do the old "arm trick".

I shook my head and tried not to smile like an idiot as he moved over a little closer to me on the couch.

"Smooth." I chuckled as he laid his head on my shoulder.

"I am smooth." He whispered in my ear as shivers shot up and down my spine, making me bite my lip and try not to squeal.

"Alex, don't do this." I said, shaking my head as he arched his thick eyebrow at me.

"Do what?" He chuckled.

"I told you to take things slow...Not fast." I whispered.

"This is slow. Do you not like me putting my arm around you?" He whispered in my ear again and leaning into me, pressing his soft lips up against my temple. "And kissing you?" He whispered again as I bit my lip harder.

"Alex, I'm serious." I mumbled.

"Are you really?" He smirked, wiggling his eyebrows as I gave him a serious look.

"Yes, I am. You horny little bastard." I giggled as he chuckled and let his arm off of me.

Maddie came running into the living room and hopped up in Alex's lap as he laughed and kissed her forehead, bringing her close to him.

"What do you say we all go do something this afternoon?" Alex grinned, looking at Maddie and then at me as I gave him a curious look.

"What?" I smiled as Maddie's beautiful brown eyes lit up with joy and excitement.

"Bowling." Alex smiled from ear to ear as Maddie hopped up and down in his lap.

"Can I keep score this time?!" She squealed as Alex laughed and nodded.

"Sure, babe."

~

Jack and Troy joined us since Zack was busy with Rian and Jenny is pretty much out of my life now ever since...what happened at the club the other night.

Maddie sat up by Troy by the little computer screen, keeping score.

After we all got on our bowling shoes we picked out our balls.

Jack stood over by the ball rotator and looked down at it deep in thought.

"How do they come out of the hole?" Jack asked, sticking his face near the hole as one bright green one shot out and hit him square in the face as we all laughed.

"Nice one, dumb ass." Troy continued to laugh as I rolled my eyes and smacked the back of Troy's head.

"The kid." I whispered as Troy shrugged.

I shook my head at him and walked over to Jack, picking out my ball.

Troy and I have been very distant since the night we kissed outside the club but right after wards when we went back home to our apartment...I told him we should just stay friends and nothing more...because being in a relationship with Troy...I don't think would last too long.

I know he's always been there for me through out a whole bunch of shit...but he's like a brother to me.

I grabbed the bright green one as Jack grabbed the navy blue one and Alex stared at the red one intently.

"Should I get the red one...or the...pink one?" Alex mumbled as I laughed and Jack shrugged.

"It depends...How are your balls feeling today?" Jack asked as Alex looked up at him and cocked his eyebrow at him.

"What?"

"How are your balls feeling today? Are they feeling red or pink?" Jack asked as Alex's mouth parted slightly and I broke out into hysterics.

"Oh, I don't know, Jack. Let me just go into the bathroom and..." Alex paused and hit Jack in the back of the head hard.

"Ow!" Jack exclaimed, rubbing the back of his head as I continued to laugh.

Alex shook his head at Jack and then opened his pants a little.

"Pink it is." Alex grinned as I shook my head and looked at Troy who rolled his eyes.

"Are you going to pick out a ball, Troy?" I asked him.

"Just give me black. A normal guy color." Troy said as I nodded and put a black ball from the stand onto the rotator.

"Just because you choose black doesn't mean your tough as nails, Troy." I told him as Troy shrugged.

"I can try to be." He winked as I sighed and folded my arms across my chest.

"Alright, babe! You're up first." Alex winked and kissing me hard on my cheek as I blushed and Troy gave Alex a dirty look.

I swallowed hard and grabbed my bright green ball.

"Squeeze it harder!" Jack yelled out and laughed hard as I rolled my eyes and made my way up to the lane.

"That's what she said!" I heard Alex call as I shook my head.

Still immature I see.

"You can do it, mommy!" I heard Maddie yell as I smiled and turned around and looked back at her smiling.

"Thanks, baby." I grinned as she gave me the thumbs up and Troy smiled at her and then back at me.

I was getting ready to throw the ball down the lane before I felt arms snake around my waist, making me sigh and relax.

"Yes, Alex?" I chuckled as he laid his chin on my shoulder and put his lips up to my ear.

"Just relax." He whispered as I swallowed hard and closed my eyes.

He squeezed me tighter by my waist and put his hand on mine, working my arm for me.

"Just concentrate on the pins." He whispered as shivers shot up and down my spine again.

"And then slowly...let go." He whispered as he made me throw the ball down the lane as it traveled fast and then I got a strike.

I squealed as Alex let me go and I jumped up and down and hugged him tight as he spun me around.

He put me down as we met eyes and Maddie looked at us with pure joy. She loved us being like this. You could tell by the cute look on her beautiful little face.

"Alright! My turn!" Jack yelled out, pushing past us and interrupting the moment.

And then the next thing we knew...Jack was sliding down the lane head first...
♠ ♠ ♠
Uh oh.
Will Jack be okay?
Find out!
Haha.
In the next update of course ;]
I've had such a ruff day today...bitch fight at the mall with my enemy.
God, she's such a bitch.
But anyways.
Comments would make me feel better? Please...
:[
Love you guys!
Love & Rockets, Faith (Faye) <3