‹ Prequel: I Hate Alex Gaskarth
Status: Completed <3 (I will edit this when I get the chance to :])

I Love Alex Gaskarth

Alex.

"Damn it, Jack...You're such an idiot." I sighed, shaking my head as Jack stared up at the ceiling, holding his head in his hospital bed.

"I know I am, man. I'm sorry, bro. I just....uh." He groaned as I rolled my eyes and looked over at the door to see Marcy leaning in the doorway.

She is so beautiful.

I smiled at her as she forced a smile back.

"How are ya, Jack?" She asked, coming in the room and sitting down on the edge of the hospital bed by him as he shrugged and continued to hold his head where the gauze was.

"Fucked up." He croaked as she gave him a half smile.

"You'll be okay. You've done some crazier shit then this..." She chuckled as he smiled and I rolled my eyes again.

"Which needs to stop." I cut in.

"Jack will never stop, Alex. You know that." She giggled as I shook my head.

"Anyways...You hit your head pretty hard." Marcy said as Jack nodded and his eyes popped out of his sockets.

"Ya think?"

Marcy and I exchanged glances.

"What the hell were you thinking, Jack?" She said in shock.

"I don't know. I'm just so fucking crazy! I was born this way!" He exclaimed as I laughed and Marcy smiled.

"What is so fucking funny, bro? I hit my head and you're laughing!" Jack yelled at me as I tried to calm down my laughter.

"Sorry, dude. I'm sorry." I cleared my throat.

"You have no idea how bad my-." Jack was cut off by a knock at the door. All our heads turned toward it.

"IQ is?" Troy laughed, coming inside as Marcy chuckled and stood up off the hospital bed going over to him.

"That wasn't nice, Troy." She mumbled as he shrugged and sat down in one of the chairs at the end of the hospital bed.

"Maybe this will teach you not to slide down a fucking bowling lane." Troy said, making eye contact with Jack as Jack rolled his brown eyes.

"Troy, just shut the fuck up." Marcy told him as I nodded in agreement with her.

"He better shut the fuck up or I'll-." He cut me off.

"Or you'll what? Get me preggo and keep my kid without telling me for two whole years?" Troy gasped, cupping his mouth as heat started to form in my cheeks and I relaxed back in my chair as Marcy bit down hard on her lip.

"Troy, I think you should go out in the waiting room and wait for me there." She said as he shook his head and smiled.

"I'd rather stay here and visit this dumb ass." Troy smiled at Jack as Jack gave him a dirty look.

"Troy, I'm serious." Marcy whispered as Troy rolled his eyes.

"Marcy, you can't tell me what to do, babe." He smiled from ear to ear as she shot him dagger eyes.

Then the door came open again and in came Maddie.

She ran over to me as fast as her little legs could carry her. She stretched her arms out toward me and wiggled her fingers as I laughed and scooped her up in my arms, letting her sit in my lap.

"Untle Jack! Why do ya have dat white thang on your head?" She asked him in her sweet little voice.

He smiled and felt his head again.

"Because I got hurt." He told her as her mouth shaped into a small circle.

"Are you otay?!" She yelled out as Jack laughed and nodded.

"I think I'll be okay now that you're here." He smiled at her as she smiled big and blushed when she realized everyone was staring at her.

She buried her head into the crook of my neck and wrapped her tiny little arms around my neck.

I rubbed her back softly as Marcy smiled at me and I smiled back.

"She's just shy." I whispered to them as Troy smacked his gum and stared at me in disgust.

I swallowed hard.

Then my mom and dad came into the room with worried expressions on their faces.

"Oh, my, Jack! What happened to you?!" My mom yelled out in shock as my dad looked at me and then back at Jack.

"I did a stupid thing." He said, his face looking all innocent and hurt.

"Don't you always?" Marcy laughed as my mom turned and stared at her with wide eyes.

"Marcy, sweetie! Oh, I've missed you! Peter and I both!" My mom yelled out as Marcy laughed and my mom hugged her tight.

Then my dad gave her a quick hug.

"I missed you too." Marcy said sweetly as I smiled and Troy continued to stare at me with that same old disgusted look on his ugly ass face.

Maddie turned around and waved to my mom as she waved back and blew her a kiss.

I laughed and Maddie stared at me.

My dad just stood there, staring at Jack in shock. Every time Jack would say something funny the room filled with laughter.

Then Jack's mom came in with tears in her eyes as she ran over to the other side of Jack's bed and hugged him tight.

"Oh, Jack! I was so worried about you!" She said in shock, kissing his cheek as Jack blushed in embarrassment.

I couldn't help but laugh a little.

Then after a while I got bored as fuck and I could tell Marcy was getting bored.

"Um, Jack, bro. I'm gonna head out for a little while but we'll be back in a few." I told him as he nodded and continued talking with my parent's and his mom. I had no idea where his dad was...probably working or something.

Rian and Zack were down in the cafeteria.

I walked outside the room as Marcy followed.

Maddie fell asleep in my arms.

We walked down the long hallway and past all the hospital rooms.

"Is she asleep?" Marcy whispered, breaking the silence as I smiled and nodded, stopping in the middle of the hallway and handing Maddie to her as Marcy smiled from ear to ear and held her tight.

"She's adorable." Marcy whispered with a big smile on her face.

I nodded and continued to walk as Marcy followed right beside me.

I walked to the elevator and got in it as Marcy got in with me. We both stared at each other, trying desperately to hide our smiles.

I went up to the fifth floor where the nursery was...

Marcy gave me a curious look as I shrugged and we walked outside the elevator doors. Circus wallpaper aligned the walls with cute little lions and hippos on it.

I smiled as we walked side by side down the long hallway.

I locked hands with her as sadness filled her pretty blue eyes.

We stopped in front of the nursery where tons of little babies laid.

Marcy froze as I gave her a half smile.

"It's hard to let go..." I whispered, staring at a baby girl wrapped in pink off to the side of the nursery. "That's why I didn't."

Marcy's pretty eyes filled with tears as I gave her a look of sympathy.

"Once you hold that baby in your arms...there is no turning back. You realize you made that precious little thing and you can't let go...You will not let go. It's impossible." I whispered, tapping my fingers along the glass.

I looked over at Marcy who had tears streaming down her cheeks. I pulled her into a tiny hug so I wouldn't wake Maddie.

I kissed her tears away as she tried not to sob.

"I wanted to keep her so bad, Marcy. You have no idea what hit me that night when I sat inside that nursery....holding her. I knew you would be hurt from it...but if I told you...you would've been so pissed off at me. I know you still are a little bit but aren't you happy with what I did for us?" I asked her as she nodded slowly and met eyes with me.

"I am so happy. You don't understand how happy I am." She sniffed as I put my arm around her shoulders.

"I had to keep her." I whispered in Marcy's ear as she nodded slowly.

"I know...and I'm glad you did. I'm so glad, Alex." She whispered as I smiled and kissed the top of Marcy's head.

"Maddie is just little pieces of us...mixed together. I didn't want to let go of that." I told her as another tear slid down her cheek.

She nodded slowly.

"I love you, Alex." She whispered as I kissed her temple and closed my eyes.

"I love you too."
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, I thought that was a sweet filler :]
But, um, I'm thinking...four or five more chapters until I make a sequel maybe?
Yeah.
I don't think it will be in Maddie's POV.
Although I thought that was a really good idea.
I hope you guys subscribe to it since you loved this one.
The next chapter will be a shocker...
Give me hmmm 16 comments!
And I'll update the shocker chapter tonight :]
Love you guys!
Love & Rockets, Faith (Faye) <3