‹ Prequel: I Hate Alex Gaskarth
Status: Completed <3 (I will edit this when I get the chance to :])

I Love Alex Gaskarth

Marcy.

Three Months Later

"Well, Marcy...You're pregnant once again with Alex's child. Don't you think it would be good if you two got married?" My mom asked me as I rolled my eyes.

"Mom, I haven't even told Alex I'm pregnant yet. And if he found out...who knows what would happen. He'll probably kill me." I laughed.

"Alex loves you too much, Marcy. You have to tell him soon and don't keep it from him like you did last time when you two were in high school." My mom said, looking through all of the clothes at Macy's.

"Mom, do you really have to go to this dinner tonight?" I whined as she looked at me and nodded slowly.

"Alex's mom and dad wants to talk to me. It's been a while since we all got together. Two years to be exact." My mom chuckled as I shook my head and put my hands on my hips.

"Mom..." I sighed and walked the other way. I walked out of Macy's and into the mall.

I got out my phone and dialed up Alex.

"Hey." He said in a husky voice as I laughed and rolled my eyes, heading into Victoria Secret's.

"Hi, Alex." I smiled.

"Where are you at?"

"At the mall with my mother. She's picking out a outfit for her dinner date tonight with your parent's." I rolled my eyes.

"My mom won't shut the fuck up about it either. Are you coming to it?"

"Uh, yeah. What kind of girlfriend do you think I am? Not coming to my boyfriend's parent's house when they invited me." I laughed.

"Oh, good." He chuckled.

"Is Maddie coming?" I bit my lip, looking through all the underwear in Victoria's.

"Psh. Yeah. Who else am I suppose to leave her with? Jack? Hell, that'll never happen." Alex laughed as I smiled.

"I'll be damned if you ever leave our daughter with Jack." I giggled.

"So I have been thinking...And I think you should move in with me." Alex said, a smile in his precious voice.

"Really? I mean...I don't know about that." I chuckled.

"What? Why?" He laughed slightly.

"I mean...I don't know." I sighed, walking out of Victoria Secret's.

"What do you mean you don't know? Come on, babe. This is like a new chapter for us. It's been almost three months since you moved back to Baltimore. We need to live with each other. We have a daughter." He sighed.

I rolled my eyes and walked back over to Macy's.

"I'll think about it." I mumbled.

"Well, I'll see ya tonight then?"

"Yeah. See ya tonight. I love you..."

I paused before speaking...

"Okay. I love you too." I half smiled and then hung up on him.

I had to tell him soon...that I was pregnant once again...

~

"Look who it is!" Alex's dad, Peter, yelled, coming over to me and squeezing me tight as I laughed and took in his good scent.

"Hi, Peter." I laughed as we pulled apart.

"How are ya, kiddo?" He smiled as I rolled my eyes and folded my arms across my chest.

"I am fine." I giggled. Why did he have to call me kiddo? I wasn't in high school anymore.

My mom was in the kitchen with Alex's mom, Isobel. I had no clue where Alex was although I saw his car in the driveway.

I smiled and looked down at my converses.

I was wearing a short jean skirt and a baggy black shirt that hung off my left shoulder, showing my black bra strap. And my hair was high up in a tight ponytail with my bangs hanging over my eye a little.

"Mommy!" I heard somebody scream out in between giggles.

I arched my eyebrow and walked into the house a little more.

I saw Maddie being tickled all over by Alex. I laughed and leaned in the doorway of his parent's living room.

"Alex, leave her alone." I smiled as he looked up at me and stopped tickling her as she hopped off his lap and ran over to me as I picked her up and she hung on my hip.

"Mommy." She giggled and hugged me tight as I smiled and kissed her cheek.

"Hey, baby." I grinned and put her down as she ran back up to Alex and sat down on the couch beside him.

Alex got up off the couch and came over to me.

He brought me into a hug as I giggled up against his lips. He smiled into the kiss as I wrapped my arms around his torso.

"Aw!" Isobel gushed, coming out of the kitchen with my mom as Alex and I pulled apart and looked at them.

Alex rolled his chocolate brown eyes. Alex then put his arm around my shoulders and kissed the top of my head and smelled my hair and smiled as I rolled my eyes.

"You're such a freak." I laughed, pulling away from him as he laughed and shrugged.

Maddie tugged on his leg as he scooped her up in his arms and she laid her head on his shoulder.

"Who wants dinner?" Isobel smiled as my mom smiled and nodded.

"Yes, please." She laughed as they both went into the dining room and Alex and I exchanged glances and followed behind them.

15 Minutes Into The Dinner

"Maddie, eat your vegetables." Isobel shook her head as Maddie gave her a dirty look and looked down at her plate, folding her tiny arms across her tiny chest.

I leaned over to her and smiled as everybody went back to talking.

"If you eat your carrots you can get ice cream after this." I whispered to her as her little brown eyes lit up with excitement.

"Otay!" She exclaimed as I giggled and raised up in my chair.

"What did you say to her?" Alex whispered in my ear, sending shivers all over my body as I smiled and looked into his brown eyes that matched Maddie's.

"That if she ate her carrots she could have ice cream after dinner." I smiled.

"I love you." He smirked as I rolled my eyes and kissed his cheek as our parent's stared at us.

"So...any plans for this year?" Peter asked us as I gulped and looked at Alex who chewed his steak slowly as he turned red faced.

"Plans?" He said, taking a sip of his Pepsi.

"Yes, Alex. Plans as in...Maybe another tour? Or...a vacation with Maddie and pretty little Marcy over here?" Isobel smiled at me and put some of her dark hair behind her ear as I blushed and looked at Alex who smiled at me.

"Well, I did have something in mind." He winked as I chuckled and stared down at my plate of food.

"And I do have another tour coming up for the new album." Alex cleared his throat as my mom leaned into the table, looking interested.

"Who is going to take care of Maddie?" My mom asked as I looked at her and gulped.

"I was thinking my mom. She did it for all the other tours..." Alex shrugged as Isobel smiled big, proud of herself. Peter just continued to eat and nodded to everything Alex was saying.

"Um, Alex. Why not me? I mean...I am her mom." I laughed, looking over at Maddie as she ate her carrots slowly.

"Well, would you?" He smiled as I smiled and nodded.

"Of course. She's my daughter." I chuckled.

"Alright then." He smiled that crooked smile.

"So anyways...Marcy? Do you have any news for us?" My mom asked, turning to me as I gulped and shook my head slowly.

"Nope." I said, popping the 'P'.

"Are you sure?" My mom narrowed her blue eyes at me as everything got silent and everyone stared at me.

"Mom, I don't have any news." I chuckled, going back to eating as Alex looked at me curiously.

I've been pregnant for three months...and I was starting to show. I had to tell Alex soon before my mom tells him or he finds out some how...

~

We were all in the living room of Alex's parent's house. Everyone was lost in their own conversations. My mom was talking to Isobel about how her and my dad got a divorce and what caused it. And Alex was talking to his dad about how when he was younger him and Daniel used to go down with Peter to that old beat up park on the bad side of Baltimore and shoot hoops.

I gulped. I was just listening to everything around me and watching Maddie play with her dolls down by me and Alex's feet.

Then everything got silent as Alex smiled and locked hands with me.

"We'll be right back." He smiled as his mom smiled big and so did my mom. His dad just nodded and winked at me as I gave everybody a curious look.

"Where are we going?" I whispered as Alex led me through the house and under the staircase as we walked to the backdoor.

Alex opened it for me as I arched my eyebrow up at him and walked outside onto the back porch as he followed after me.

Everything was silent as lightning bugs flew around the backyard. Alex came closer to me as he shut the back door behind him and then all of a sudden little tiny hanging porch lights glowed up above us.

It was so romantic in a way.

"Alex," I chuckled. "Why are we out here?"

I was nervous. Did my mom tell him about me being pregnant when I didn't know? Probably...Oh, God.

Alex offered his hand out to me as I cocked my eyebrow down at it. I placed my hand into his as soft music came on out of no where and I had no clue where it was coming from...

The song that was playing was L-O-V-E by Nat "King" Cole. A very old song...but a classic.

What was going on?

He spun me out and brought me back into him as I laughed and gave him a curious look.

"What are you doing?" I smiled.

"I know what's going on with you..." He smirked as I closed my eyes and swallowed hard as we swayed back and fourth to the soft jazz music.

"Look, Alex, I can explain. I-." He cut me off as I opened my eyes.

"It's okay. I get it. You love me...you don't need to hide it." He winked as I gulped.

Oh, brother. So he didn't know about me being pregnant? Shit!

He spun me out again and twirled me back in as I let out a small laugh and I pressed my back up against his warm chest as we swayed some more and he kissed my neck over and over again.

"I love you..." He whispered into my ear as I bit my lip and turned my head a little and tilted it back so I could see his face.

"I love you too." I smiled as he pressed his lips softly up against mine. I smiled into the kiss as he gripped my waist tighter and turned me back around to face him as we pulled apart.

"I have something to ask you...I'm not good at this kind of shit but...I want you to know that...You're the only girl for me. Like I am seriously fucking head over heels for you. I've never been this in love with a chick in my entire life...You're like the best I have ever had, Marcy. I love you so fucking much. So...I wanted to ask you something..." He smiled and then got down on one knee.

My heart started to beat rapidly up against my chest. Was he really doing this? Is this really happening? I can't believe it...He was doing this...He pulled out a dark velvet small box and opened it, revealing a big diamond ring...

"Marcy Ann Becker, I love you like I love singing in the shower. Will you marry me?" He laughed as I let out a laugh and my eyes filled with tears.

"Yes, Alex." I smiled as tears slid down my cheeks. He took the ring out of the box and slid it on my finger as the music started to come to an end.

I can't believe this still. I was getting married with Alex...The one I used to hate but now love like I never loved before...

Now all I have to do is tell him that I won't be able to fit into a wedding dress because I am pregnant...
♠ ♠ ♠
The ring.
Alright, so, I apologize for not updating any of my stories in like what...three-four days?
Yeah, I'm really sorry! It's because I was so damn busy editing this story...
VVV
Without A Doubt, You're All I Dream About.
It desperately needs alot of readers! I am not even joking. More like commenters!
It was my very first ever co-write that I have done on Mibba.
I would love it if you guys checked it out!
It's a series so...It might take a few days to read?
And we might be planning on writing a sequel to the third one.
I wish all of you guys would go check it out. Because we really really need commenters.
I'm not even joking. It makes me sad because we worked extremely hard on it.
We hardly have any commenters. We have subscribers but no commenters.
:/
It's the first story and series I have done that I am the girl who falls in love with Jack.
Well, I'm not the girl who falls in love with Jack haha. I mean I am writing about a girl who falls in love with Jack. It has alot of drama in it and it is super fun to read.
I have read it over and over again I don't know how many times?
It's very funny though.
I want all of you to go read it! It would mean so fucking much to me!
In fact...How about if you guys go read it and check it out...
I'll make a sequel to this story?
And if you don't...
I might just end this story on a cliffhanger.... :]
I'm evil.
I know, I might be being very unfair here but come on!
I know alot of you are subscribed to my other stories!
And the series to my co-write is amazing too! :]
So please go check it out!
Did I ever tell you that I love you guys with all of my heart?
Well, I do :]
So keep being amazing. You all rock my world. ;]
Love & Rockets, Faith (Faye) <3