‹ Prequel: I Hate Alex Gaskarth
Status: Completed <3 (I will edit this when I get the chance to :])

I Love Alex Gaskarth

Alex.

2 Weeks Later

"Mom, please don't put all this pressure on me right now. Maddie is enough for me to handle." I sighed, shaking my head as my mom rolled her eyes and placed her hands on her hips.

"I'm just saying, Alex. You need to start planning the wedding." She said as I gulped and stared off at a picture of me and Daniel on their fridge.

"I just purposed to her..." I whispered.

"Two weeks ago! Why do you like to put things on hold?" She asked me as I rolled my eyes.

"Mom, I am a very busy guy! Alright? I am working on the new album and on top of all that I have Maddie to take care of!" I exclaimed.

"Marcy said she would do it." My mom said as I swallowed hard and kept my cool.

"I know she did but she has a job, mom! And I don't work that much during the day." I told her.

"Well, you could leave her with that nice Troy guy." She smiled as my mouth parted slightly.

"Hell no! Do you want Maddie killed? If anything he would probably put her on the back of his Harley!" I yelled as my mom rolled her eyes.

"Oh, Alex. Stop being such a drama king, sweetie." My mom chuckled as I shook my head and made my way out of the kitchen.

"I have to go pick up Marcy." I said, picking up Maddie and letting her hang on my hip as we made our ways towards the front door.

~

"Hey, babe." I grinned as Marcy laughed and got in the car with me.

"Hi, mommy!" Maddie yelled from the back seat as I adjusted my mirror so I was looking at her and she smiled big at me as I laughed and looked at Marcy.

Marcy pecked me on my lips as I smiled and pulled out of the parking lot of TGI Friday's.

"Hi, baby." She grinned back at Maddie as Maddie giggled.

"How was work?" I asked, stopping at a red light as she sighed and shrugged.

"Boring as hell." She whispered as she stared down at her ring and smiled.

"But seeing your face just makes my whole day alot better." She smiled up at me and connected eyes as I smirked and locked hands with her.

"Alex, there is something I have been needing to tell you." She chuckled as I arched my eyebrow up at her.

"Alright. Shoot." I grinned as she took in a deep breath and then stared straight ahead at the street.

"First we need to be alone." She sighed and then looked back at Maddie as I continued to give Marcy a curious look but then nodded.

"Alright." I muttered and then turned onto my mom and dad's street and parked my car out by the sidewalk.

"I'll just go take her into my mom and then we can talk about it. Alright?" I smiled warmly at her as she gave me a worried look and nodded.

I got out of my car and shut the door lightly behind me. I got Maddie out of her car seat and walked her up to my mom's front door and went inside with her.

I hoped this wasn't about us getting married. Maybe Marcy didn't want to get married with me. Maybe that's why she has been acting so fucking weird lately. Or maybe I have been doing something wrong...

"Oh, Alex. Back again?" My mom chuckled as I shrugged and itched the back of my messy brown hair.

"Uh, yeah. Marcy wanted to talk to me...alone." I spoke softly as my mom gave me a curious look.

"Alone?" She said in surprise as I nodded and Maddie walked over to her and smiled as my mom smiled back.

"Hi, gwandma." She said as my mom picked her up and placed her on her lap as Maddie laid back onto her.

"Yeah. So...I'm gonna go." I said as Maddie blew a kiss to me and I laughed and caught it in my hand and smacked my cheek.

"Bye, daddy! I wuv you!" Maddie called after me as I smiled and walked out the door and back to my car...

"Where should we go? Back to my place?" I asked her as she sighed and shrugged.

"Any place is fine, Alex...Well, actually maybe your place is the best..."

~

I stood there staring at Marcy as she closed her eyes and stood before me.

"What is it, Marcy? Is it about the engagement? Because we don't have to get married if you don't want to." I said with disappointment as her eyes flew open and she shook her head fast.

"No, Alex! Of course not. I really want to get married with you." She half smiled and grabbed onto my hands as I smiled a crooked a smile and stared deep into her dark blue eyes.

It was obvious something was wrong.

"Then what is it?" I whispered as she led me to my couch and we stood in front of it.

"You might want to sit down for this." She said, forcing me down onto my couch as I sat down and stared up at her.

She was nervous.

"What is it?" I said again, getting more curious by the minute. I had a fucked up feeling about this...I knew it wasn't going to be good. Probably something about Troy no doubt...

"Um...There is no easy way to say this. I just need to get it off my chest soon..." She whispered as tears filled her eyes and I pounced up off the couch but she forced me back down again by my shoulders as I sat down once again.

"Whatever it is...I'll understand." I gave her a half smile as tears flew down her cheeks and I wanted desperately to bring her into my arms and tell her everything was going to be okay...

"It's been going on for three months now..." She whispered as tears continued to run down her cheeks.

I gulped.

Oh, shit.

"Marcy...what the fuck did you do?" I asked quietly, shaking my head back and fourth slowly as I placed my head in my hands.

She probably was cheating on me this whole entire time and I didn't even know it...

"Please don't hate me." She sobbed as I looked up at her and I stood up off the couch and pulled her into me as I rubbed her back softly in circles.

"Marcy, I could never hate you." I whispered in her ear as she wrapped her arms around my neck and got on her tip toes to reach my level of height.

"For this you might..." She whispered in my ear as I swallowed hard and we pulled apart as I looked into her eyes.

"Marcy...just tell me now." I sighed.

"If you cheated on me...then that's okay I guess. I'll just have to get over it and find a way to make it but I still love you..." I spoke softly as she gave me a pathetic look.

"Is that what you think? That I cheated on you?" She let out a bitter laugh as I arched my eyebrow up at her and gave her a confused look.

"So...you didn't cheat on me?" I said with confusion as she laughed again and shook her head slowly.

"I would never cheat on you, Alex." She whispered as some relief rushed through me.

"Okay...then I would really like to know what you're crying about then." I chuckled.

"Um, it's not easy to say. We've been through this before." She spoke softly as I got more curious.

I had no fucking idea what she was talking about.

"Come on, Alex! We've been through this before!" She exclaimed, urging the subject into my mind.

"I don't know, Marcy. Just tell me." I laughed.

"Alex, I..." She couldn't bring herself to do it.

"It's okay. Look, whatever it is...I told you already that I could handle it." I said, giving her a reassuring smile and grabbing her hands and bringing her closer to me as she looked up into my eyes with worry.

She looked down at our feet and shook her head slowly as I continued to stare at her with sympathy. I felt bad for her for some reason...

"Alright, well..." She swallowed hard.

She pulled away from me and rubbed her temples as I stared at her and let my arms dangle down by my sides.

"I love you, Marcy." I whispered as she looked up in response.

"I'm pregnant."

"I know you may not be ready to get married ya know...but I...wait. What?"

"I said...I'm pregnant." And with that my breath got short and my chest got tight. Her voice continued to echo in and out of my head and the room started to become a blur. My heart raced rapidly up against my chest.

I then got weak in the knees...and then that's all I could remember...
♠ ♠ ♠
Image
Happy 4th of July! ^^^ I made that myself ;]
Don't you love it?
Anyways!
The next chapter will be a very big shocker!
So please comment!
Give me hmm 20 comments!
Then I'll update the big shocker chapter tonight!
I promise if you give me 20 comments I'll do that!
20 comments on this story!
Also check out my other story With You In My Head.
It's my first ever Jack story!
I hope you guys go and check it out and subscribe! I need comments on that one also!
Please give it a chance guys! It's going somewhere I promise!
Love & Rockets, Faith (Faye) <3