‹ Prequel: I Hate Alex Gaskarth
Status: Completed <3 (I will edit this when I get the chance to :])

I Love Alex Gaskarth

Marcy.

"Well, that went well." I whispered as Alex laid there on the floor with his mouth open slightly.

I rolled my eyes and helped him up off the floor and lifted him up onto his couch. Damn. How much does this boy weigh?

I propped his head up on a pillow and watched him lay there.

What a pussy.

I grabbed a near by blanket and covered him up as he continued to just lay there. Completely unconscious.

I nibbled my lip and rubbed my stomach as it churned with anxiousness. There is no way he wants another kid. But if we just work it out I think everything would turn out fine...

I stood up from the couch and headed outside and walked down his street.

And how could he even think that I was cheating on him? I would never do such a thing! I stared down at the ring he put on my finger two weeks ago...It was so beautiful. Alex deserves so much better than me.

I hardly ever help him out with Maddie. Well, that's because I have a job and I have to help pay for me and Troy's apartment...,but still.

And I should be living with Alex not with Troy. I just think that's wrong...I mean Troy and I are still distant because of that awkward kiss at the club. Of course we have had sex a couple of times but that was when we were so wasted and didn't even know what we were doing...

I continued to walk down Alex's street as thunder rumbled in the distance. The weather guy said a storm was rolling in. I shouldn't have left Alex's house. I should be there when he wakes up and I could fall into his arms and cry.

I felt bad for him. It's just every time I looked deep into his chocolate brown eyes there is always that look of sadness. I can't explain it.

I sighed and stood there at the end of his street. I had to walk back to his house which is like ten houses down. I lost my train of thought and made my way all the way down the street.

I shook my head and turned back around. I headed back up his street. It was a very long walk. Rain started to drizzle down on me, making my hair slightly soaked and my clothes.

I folded my arms across my chest and tried not to shiver so much since I was only wearing a tank top and shorts.

I saw an unfamiliar car in Alex's driveway.

I cocked my eyebrow and stood there by his mailbox. I've never seen that car before in my life. And it didn't look like a guy car. It had a ladybug frame rimming the back license plate.

I walked up into his yard and saw that the door was wide open. Was Alex awake?

I went inside and slowly walked passed the kitchen and by the stairs. Everything was silent all I heard was weird noises coming from the living room...

And then that is when I saw that blonde girl eating Alex's face off and he was kissing her back! It was Lisa!

Lisa Ruocco.

"Alex?" I said in shock as they pulled apart and Alex looked completely breathless and in shock.

"Marcy! Oh, fuck." He breathed as tears filled my eyes and I slipped the ring off and threw it on the floor as Lisa's pink glossy lips parted slightly.

"Marcy, babe! Come back! I didn't mean to!" He called after me as tears slid down my cheeks and I ran outside as the rain drenched me some more.

I pulled out my phone and jogged down the street.

I dialed up Troy.

"I swear! I'll kill that dog!" I heard Troy yell as I rolled my eyes and continued to sob.

Troy was over at his friends house and she was a guy...she didn't look like one but she is one at heart. And she had a dog that was wild as fuck.

"Troy?" I sobbed into the phone.

"Oh, Marcy. Hey, babe. What's wrong?" He asked as I stood under a tree, trying not to get wet too much.

"Can you come and get me?" I whimpered into the phone.

"Uh, yeah, sure. Where are you at?" He asked as I gulped and rolled my eyes.

"I'm on Alex's street. I'll explain everything later. Just hurry, please." I cried out.

"Oh, okay. I'm on my way. Don't go anywhere else." He told me as I nodded and hung up my phone, slipping it back into my back jean short pocket.

Alex Gaskarth...Just broke my heart.

~

"Are you sure Isobel isn't going to mind?" Troy whispered as I nodded and we sat there in his car as the rain pounded down hard onto it.

"I'm sure she won't. She's my little girl and I can do whatever the hell I want with her." I mumbled as Troy nodded slowly and I got out of the car as he followed behind me.

I knocked on the door lightly.

Peter then answered with a big smile on his face.

"Can I come in?" I asked quickly, looking back at Troy as Troy swallowed hard.

"Sure, Marcy. Go right ahead." Peter said as I nodded and walked inside the house as Troy followed in behind me on my heels.

I walked into the living room and saw Maddie sitting there on the floor playing with her dolls and Isobel watching TV and looking through some papers.

Isobel looked up slowly when she saw me.

"Oh, Marcy! Why are you here?" She asked in a surprised voice as I gulped and Maddie jumped up off the floor and ran over to me, hugging my leg as I smiled and picked her up as she hung on my hip.

"Alex and I...aren't doing so good." I whispered as Peter gave me a worried look and Troy just stared at me.

"What do you mean, Marcy?" Isobel said with a look of sympathy on her face.

"I found him...with another girl." I spoke softly as Isobel gasped and jumped up out of her chair and rushed over to me as Troy took Maddie from me and I walked into the kitchen with her.

"Now tell me everything." She said as I nodded and sat down at the small table as she sat down beside me.

"He passed out...after I told him that I was...pregnant again." I whispered as Isobel froze and her eyes lit up with joy.

"Really? Oh, Marcy! That is fantastic! With Alex's child...I hope." She said as I forced a smile and nodded.

"And he passed out." I chuckled.

"That boy..." She shook her head as I forced a laugh.

"And then when I left for a few minutes...I was walking down his street just to get out of the house...and then I came back and saw this car in the driveway...and when I walked in...Lisa was kissing him..." I sighed as Isobel gasped and cupped her mouth as I nodded and picked at my fingernails.

"So...I just wanted to come by and see my daughter. Do you think maybe...I could have some alone time with her?" I asked Isobel as she smiled and nodded.

"Of course, sweetie. Take as much time as you need. Take her off my hands." Isobel laughed as I chuckled and smiled.

I stood up as she did the same and she gave me a tight hug.

"Well, are you going to drop her back off here or..." Isobel paused as I nodded.

"Yes, I am going to." I half smiled as she nodded and I walked out of the kitchen to see Troy standing there with Maddie still in his arms and Peter was talking to him, boring Troy to tears.

"We will sure give him a long talk, Marcy. Don't you worry." Isobel patted my back as I gulped and nodded.

"Thank you two." I smiled at Peter and Isobel as they gave me a look of sympathy and Troy and I walked out of the house and to his car.

Troy handed me Maddie as I got in the car and sat her on my lap since we didn't have a car seat. I know it was against the law to do that but I had to and our apartment wasn't that far away from here...

When we arrived back at my place I pretty much still had questions that I had to answer for Maddie. She wouldn't stop asking these insane questions.

"Mommy how long do I have to stay here?" She asked me as I gulped and Troy let me in as he followed behind me and inside to our apartment.

"Just for a while." I smiled at her as she nodded slowly and laid her head down on my shoulder.

Just until...I can bring myself to say goodbye.
♠ ♠ ♠
:[
Alright, so...
This is coming to an end.
And I have the sequel up there if you want to subscribe to it!
And I hope you do :]
I am so sorry for not updating last night!
We stayed out really late and I slept late... :/
And I know I promised you all but then I didn't update.
:[
But please comment!
Love & Rockets, Faith (Faye) <3
P.s. This isn't the last chapter!