‹ Prequel: I Hate Alex Gaskarth
Status: Completed <3 (I will edit this when I get the chance to :])

I Love Alex Gaskarth

Alex.

My eyes peeped open slowly as the room blurred. I don't even remember what the fuck happened...

I then saw blonde hair...and a familiar face greet me with a giggle. I knew where that giggle came from...

Lisa Ruocco? My old girlfriend back in high school? Shit. I was dreaming...this is just a dream. I'm going to wake up and Marcy is going to be laying right beside me.

"Hi, Alex." Lisa giggled as my eyes opened all the way and my blurred vision was gone.

"Lisa? Hey. How in the fuck did you get in my house?" I croaked as she looked over at the kitchen and then back into my eyes with her green ones.

"I just had to come by. I'm in Baltimore for a while." She said in a seductive voice as she ran her fingers down my chest as I gulped.

Where was Marcy?

"Well, you should knock." I chuckled.

I was really annoyed with her ass. At graduation she whispered some bad shit into my ear...I didn't tell Marcy because I knew it would make her pissed off not that she already was at graduation because of Lisa whispering in my ear.

Lisa never really did like Marcy. She always thought she was weird. She also thought Troy was a total faggot and she wondered why Marcy was and still is best friends with him. I agree on the total faggot part but he's an alright guy. I guess? Okay, no, he's such a Douche bag and I would love to hit him if I could...

Lisa kept on giving me this weird ass look, making me uncomfortable.

"Alright, you can go now. Have you happened to see Marcy by chance?" I chuckled as Lisa leaned in closer to me and I swallowed hard.

"Lisa we do not need to be getting that close." I whispered as she smiled and touched her hand to my face as my lips parted slightly.

"I'm serious. You can go now." I said in a shaky voice as she smiled and I felt her breath dance across my face.

"Just relax." She whispered and closed her eyes as I shook my head.

How can I when she is so fucking close to my face that I can barely concentrate?

I'm so dizzy right now. Where the hell is Marcy? I tried to get up but Lisa pushed me back down and pressed her lips up against mine as I struggled and tried to break free from her. Damn. When did this bitch get so strong?

But I gave up and let her kiss me. She bit my lip as I squeezed my eyes tight and kissed her back. This is so fucked up. How the fuck did all of this even happen? And where the hell is Marcy?

"Alex?" I heard someone say as Lisa pulled away from me and I breathed heavily.

I looked over to see Marcy in complete shock and her beautiful blue eyes filled with tears...

"Marcy! Oh, fuck." I breathed as I swallowed hard. What the hell? I looked at Lisa who continued to stare at Marcy with sympathy.

That bitch.

Marcy slipped off the ring I gave her and threw it down onto the floor as it made a slight noise as it bounced around on the hardwood.

Marcy then ran out of the living room.

I panicked.

"Marcy, babe! Come back! I didn't mean to!" I yelled. My heart pounded rapidly up against my chest again as the room spinned and my stomach churned.

What the hell just happened?

I got up off the couch and jogged over to the front door and tried not to lose my balance.

I went out onto the front porch and saw Marcy jogging clear down my street. I rolled my eyes and went back inside.

"What the hell?" I yelled as Lisa stood there in shock.

"What the fuck did you just do that for?! You wouldn't even let me come up for fucking air! You just ruined everything! Fuck you!" I yelled as I went to the kitchen and pounded my forehead into the wall.

"Alex, I'm so sorry. I didn't know that you two were..." Lisa paused and picked up Marcy's ring and stared at it. "Engaged." Lisa whispered as hurt filled her eyes. I rolled mine.

"You're such a bitch." I said, shaking my head as I grabbed the ring from her and stuck it in my skinny jean pocket.

"The one time I was feeling so fucking great about my life and you come to my house, without knocking and ruin it!" I yelled at the top of my lungs as Lisa folded her arms across her chest.

"I said I'm sorry." She whispered as I walked to my front door and opened it.

"Sorry isn't enough, Lisa! Now get in your damn car and never come back here again. I'm so fucking serious right now." I said, giving her a dirty look as tears filled her eyes.

Great. I made two girls cry today. What a fucking dick I am.

"Look, don't cry." I sighed after a moment of silence.

"No, it's okay. I just ruined your relationship and I'm sorry." She whispered, trying her best not to cry but it was too late because tears were already sliding down her cheeks.

"I feel like such a dick right now. Can you just please...don't come here again?" I spoke softly as she nodded slowly and walked outside and to her car as she looked back at me with hurt.

Fuck!

"Bye, Alex." She sobbed as she got in her car and drove out of my driveway and down the street.

I swallowed hard as I saw a familiar black car pull into my driveway.

Shit. Troy is here.

Troy got out of his car, slamming the door behind him as I gulped. I had to admit...he was pretty badass and I fucking hated getting into it with him.

"Where the fuck is she?" He said in a harsh tone.

"Uh...Marcy? I don't know." I whispered as Troy came up on my porch and pressed his chest up against mine as I stumbled back into the door.

"She said she was on your street." He said, giving me a dirty look as I shrugged.

"She's not here..." I muttered.

"What the fuck did you do this time? She told you she was pregnant and you probably gave her some shit about you weren't ready for another kid. Didn't you?" He said as I shook my head slowly.

"I think I passed out..." I said, itching the back of my neck nervously as Troy stared at me in disbelief and then he started to laugh his ass off.

"You're such a pussy, bro." He continued to laugh as I rolled my eyes.

"Look whose talking. You're wearing eyeliner and you look like a fucking tranny." I smirked as everything turned silent and then Troy grabbed me by my collar and pushed me back up into the door as I moaned out in pain.

"Damn. Lay off would you?" I chuckled as he tightened his grip and pressed me back into the door again.

"What did you do to her?" He said through clenched teeth as I swallowed hard.

And then his phone started to go off. Some annoying screamo ringtone.

"Fuck." He whispered to himself as he pulled out his phone and answered it and backed away from me.

"Oh, where the hell are you?" He asked the person on the other line who I assumed was Marcy. Troy looked at me and then back down at the porch.

"Um, okay? I'll be there in a minute." He said and hung up, sliding his phone back down into his pocket.

"I got to go but whatever the fuck you did don't think I am going to forget about it and let you slide this time..." He said in a stern voice as my mouth parted slightly and he jumped over the banister of my porch and jogged to his car, getting in and pulling off down my street.

I let my breath out slowly and closed my eyes.

Oh, god. What the fuck have I done?

~

"What do you mean Marcy took her?" I said in shock as my mom rolled her eyes at me and then looked over at my dad.

"She took her, Alex. Just for a little while. Don't panic." My mom sighed as I ran my fingers through my hair and I looked at my dad who gave me a dirty look.

"Marcy told us what you did, son." He said in a low voice as I swallowed hard.

Shit.

"Look, I am so fucking sorry. Damn." I whispered, shaking my head.

"Don't use that kind of language in our house, Alexander." My mom said in a pissed off tone as I swallowed hard again and my heart raced.

When she calls me by my full first name I know I am in some deep shit...I feel like a high schooler all over again.

"Never cheat on a girl, Alex. I thought we taught you better! To be a nice guy! The one that everyone looks up to..." My mom said as I rolled my eyes.

"I am the guy that everyone looks up to! And I am nice! Lisa came into my house without fucking knocking! I was passed out! I didn't know what the fuck was going on!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

"Alexander!" My dad yelled as I gulped and sat down on the couch and laid my face in my hands.

"I love Marcy more than anyone! Marcy and Maddie are like the most two important things in my life right now! I can't just watch Marcy walk out again! It kills me! Fuck! My brother is already gone! I don't need another person walking out of my fucked up life!" I shouted as my mom and dad exchanged glances.

"We know what happened with your brother upset you, Alex. But he would want you to move on with your life..." My mom said, sitting down beside me and rubbing my back as I shook my head slowly and I stood up off the couch.

"I did move on! I fucking grew up! Daniel didn't want to grow up so he went off and killed himself! I for one continued on with my life and now I am a fucking father who just lost his girl!" I yelled, pointing my finger at my mom as my dad grabbed me by my arm and pushed me aside.

"Alexander, I will be damned if I sit here and watch you talk to your mom like that." He said, looking deep down into my eyes as I suddenly shrunk and felt like a total idiot.

"I'm sorry." I said in a soft voice as he grabbed me by my shoulders and shook me gently.

"And you're damn right you just lost your girl. She was good, Alex. You lost a keeper." He said as I shoved the dry lump in my throat down.

"Well, where is she now?" I mumbled as my dad let go of me and I turned towards my mom.

"Back at her apartment with that nice Troy guy." My mom said as I shook my head and hit my hand up against my forehead.

"Nice?" I laughed bitterly as my mom and dad stared at me. "He is so not nice! He tried to kill me! Well, hit me not kill me..."

"Oh, Alex! Stop being dramatic! I can sense that you're jealous but Troy is a nice guy..." My mom said as my jaw dropped to the floor.

What the fuck?

"Anyways...where is my little girl?" I said, placing my hands on my hips as my mom chuckled and rolled her eyes.

"We already told you, Alex. She is with Marcy at her apartment." My mom said, giving me an annoyed look as I paced their living room.

"I'm going to go get her." I said, heading for the door as my dad stopped me.

"No, you're not. Give her some time with Maddie." My dad said as I stood there with anger written all over my face.

Who was I most angry at? Myself.

Why was I? Because I cheated on the best thing that has ever happened to me...
♠ ♠ ♠
So one more chapter until the sequel!
I think?
Anyways...
Give me 19 comments and I'll update the last chapter ASAP!
19 comments! I mean it!
No 19 comments no update!
:]
Love you guys!
Please comment!
Love & Rockets, Faith (Faye) <3