‹ Prequel: I Hate Alex Gaskarth
Status: Completed <3 (I will edit this when I get the chance to :])

I Love Alex Gaskarth

Alex.

Spring Break

"Daddy! Daddy! Look at dat!" Maddie squealed, hopping up and down in front of the pet store as I smiled and jogged up to her.

"Maddie, we can't get a puppy right now. I have too much responsibility and-." She cut me off with that cute puppy dog pout.

I sighed and shook my head as I swooped her up into my arms.

"Don't give me that." I laughed as her eyes filled with tears. Oh, shit.

I looked into the window at the cute little golden retrievers in the cages and then my eyes roamed some more...a little black kitten laid there sleeping.

"How about a cat?" I sighed as her eyes lit up and I rolled mine.

"Really, daddy?! Really?!" She yelled out as people walked by us staring.

"Really." I sighed, carrying her into the pet store and sitting her down, holding onto her hand.

"Dat one! Dat little black one wif da white tip on da bottom of da tail!" She yelled out poking her finger up against the glass at the small little kitten, sitting there all innocent. I knelt down to her level and stared into the glass cage.

It reminded me of Marcy...Just sitting there not doing any harm. I nibbled my lip as Maddie stared at the kitten in amazement.

She was completely satisfied and I always keep her that way.

"Fine. We will adopt that one." I sighed as she fell into me and wrapped her tiny little arms around my neck as I hugged her small body.

"Thank you, daddy! So much!" She shouted as people in the pet store stared and I smiled and picked her up, going over to one of the employees.

Great. I'm adopting a fucking cat.

~

"Marcy...You named the cat Marcy, bro?" Zack chuckled as I sighed and shrugged.

"It's a fucking cool name! I like it damn it!" I laughed as Zack nudged Jack and Jack broke out into hysterics.

"What?" I chuckled.

"Marcy...I uh saw her today." Zack smirked as my eyes grew wide.

"What the fuck?! Where?!" I yelled out in panic.

"Down at the gym." Zack continued to smirk as my mouth parted slightly.

"What was she doing down there?" I spoke softly.

"Working out." Zack grinned as I stood up off my couch and stared at him.

"Well, is she still down there?" I whispered as Zack shrugged and shook his head.

"I doubt it, Alex. I was down there like two hours ago. She probably left by now." Zack muttered.

"Did you exchange words?" I asked him.

"Oh, believe me. We did." Zack laughed as Jack smiled at me.

I cocked my eyebrow up at them.

"Would you mind laying all of it on me?" I said, sitting back down on my couch as Zack sighed and raised up in the chair.

"She had alot to say." Zack said as I gulped.

"Did she mention me?" I asked him.

"What do you think, bro?" Zack chuckled as I shrugged.

"The whole fucking conversation was about your ass!" Zack exclaimed as I ran my fingers through my messy brown hair.

"Really?" I whispered as Zack nodded.

"She uh...Is single and she goes to therapy for the loss of not keeping the kid..." Zack whispered as my eyes grew wide.

"Is she down here for spring break?" I asked, still in panic.

"I don't know. I didn't ask her." Zack replied.

"Damn it, Zack! You're suppose to ask these fucking type of questions!" I shouted as Jack just stared and observed.

Marcy clawed at my feet as I stared down at that mini black kitten. I picked her up and let her lay on my shoulder as I felt her claws dig into me.

I chuckled as she moved around toward my neck and dug her claws in and out, making me feel a shit load of pain.

"Ow! Ow! Fuck! Damn cat." I laughed, taking her off of me as Zack and Jack stared and shook their heads.

"What?" I laughed.

"You're becoming extremely close to that thing." Jack said as I rolled my eyes.

"We've had it for one day." I muttered.

"Exactly." Zack muttered as I put Marcy down on the couch by me.

"If you think Marcy "the cat" is taking the place for the real Marcy you must be out of your damn mind." Zack laughed doing finger quotes as I gulped and shrugged.

"I mean people get animals for a reason..." I whispered as the whole living room went silent.

"Alex, bro, you have got to be kidding me, man." Zack chuckled as I rolled my eyes and petted Marcy with my index finger.

"Maddie likes her." I half smiled, staring down at Marcy's bright green eyes.

"Alex, it seems to me like you're falling in love with that damn thing." Jack laughed as I shrugged and met their eyes.

"It's an animal, fuckers! Damn! Give me a fucking break." I laughed.

~

"Alright, so...Milk?" I whispered to myself taking out my grocery list as Maddie played with my Beanie as she sat in the front seat of the cart while I pushed the basket up and down the isles.

"Daddy, can we get fruit gushers?" She asked me as I rolled my eyes and nodded.

"Right after we get the stuff that we need." I muttered, checking off Milk and heading over to the dairy section.

I headed for the Milk and grabbed some and put it in the cart as I stared down at my list again.

"Alex?" I heard someone say as I looked up and saw Marcy's mom...Oh, fuck.

"Mrs. Becker? Oh, wow. How are you?" I laughed, sticking my list back in my back skinny jean pocket as she walked closer to me with her cart. She wore a small smile upon her tired looking face. She looked like shit.

Her eyes were all bloodshot, her black hair was a mess and she looked really fucking old since she wasn't wearing any make-up.

"I'm not Mrs. Becker anymore, Alex. I'm Ms. Patterson." She said, staring down at her cart as my mouth parted slightly.

"Oh, um, what happened?" Fuck! I had to ask...

"Me and William's relationship fell apart right after Marcy left. He started to drink and gamble late at night with his work buddies down at the office. I just said to hell with it. We got a divorce a week ago. Marcy doesn't know yet. She just came into town today for the whole week. But how are you doing?" She asked me as I stood there completely speechless. That sure is hell is alot to take in for a day.

"Um, I'm okay." I chuckled as her eyes roamed and looked down at Maddie.

"Oh, who is this?" She asked as I gulped and looked down at Maddie who stared down at my Beanie intently as I smiled and pushed some of her brown locks back from her cute face.

"This is my daughter." I laughed as Ms. Patterson gave me a curious look.

"Your daughter? You got another girl pregnant?" She laughed as I nodded and shrugged.

"Pretty much." I whispered.

Her eyes looked up and met mine as I gulped.

"My, I can't believe how you've grown into a handsome young man." She smiled as I smiled back and straightened up my posture.

"Thanks." I laughed.

"How's your mom doing?" She asked me as I shrugged.

"Same old, same old. Ya know?" I chuckled as she forced a smile and nodded.

"Well, how have you been after high school?" She asked and I knew what she meant.

How have you been after Marcy gave up our kid?

She had no idea Marcy's kid was right in front of her face in my shopping cart.

"Oh, I've been doing okay." I forced a smile as she nodded.

"You have a wife?" She asked me as I shook my head and stared down at Maddie.

"Um, no. Mom left us." I laughed as she gave us a look of sympathy.

"Well, Alex, I am very surprised at you...You seem like a great dad." She said as I nodded and shrugged.

"I do my best." I chuckled.

"I will see you around." She said walking past me and waving as she took one last glance at Maddie who waved to her too.

"Bye, Mrs. Beck- I mean Ms. Patterson!" I called and rolled my eyes as I pushed Maddie to another isle.

"Daddy, who was dat?" She asked me as I stared down into her cute brown eyes.

Your Grandma.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know that was short but next update will be much longer and better :]
Omg! School is over for me! So expect more updates! Graduation was Monday!
I am just so fucking happy! But anyways...
Um, I love everyone who comments and subscribed!
Give me 19 comments and I'll update tonight :]
Love & Rockets, Faith (Faye) <3