‹ Prequel: I Hate Alex Gaskarth
Status: Completed <3 (I will edit this when I get the chance to :])

I Love Alex Gaskarth

Marcy.

"Jenny, it's going to be okay..." I whispered, rubbing her back as she sobbed into her hands and looked around her living room.

"I just...Every time like I see Alex or you or someone from back in high school I start to think about Jack again! How could he cheat on me?!" She shouted as tears streamed down her cheeks.

"I know. But I'm sure Jack feels bad about what he did." I muttered.

"I saw him today." I said after a moment of silence as her eyes grew wide.

"You did?! Where?! Where was he?!" She shouted into my ear as I covered it with my hand.

"Um.." I laughed. "Down at the gym with Zack."

"Why were you down at the gym?" She gave me a curious look.

"I was bored." I chuckled.

"So you go work out?" She said as I shrugged and nodded.

"Marcy, can I ask you something?"

"Sure, go ahead." I mumbled.

"Would you mind moving up here with me?" She whispered as silence took over the living room again.

"Jenny, I can't. I have a job back in L.A. and-." She cut me off.

"So! I can get you a job down here! You need to be down here with me! I'm going through alot!" She started to cry again as I rolled my eyes.

"Jenny, I know but-." She cut me off again.

"You don't care about me!" She managed to choke out as I sighed and hugged her tight.

"Jenny, I care about you! I just have a good therapy group down in L.A. and a job! And friends!" I exclaimed as she looked into my eyes.

"I don't have that down here...Ever since you and Troy left things started to fall apart for me." She cried on my shoulder as I gulped.

"Listen, Jenny. I'll think about it. M'kay? Right now...I have to go visit my mom. She said she had some news she needed to share with me." I told her as Jenny nodded and stood up off the couch as she walked me over to the front door and opened it for me.

"Come back with Troy tonight." She sniffed as I nodded and made my way out to my car and got in.

I honked at her as I backed out of her driveway and down the street to my parent's house.

~

"Mom, I don't understand...dad wouldn't do that kind of stuff you're talking about." I spoke softly as my mom paced the kitchen and nodded as tears filled her eyes.

"And he brought a woman home with him..." She whispered as my eyes grew wide.

"A woman?" I said in shock as tears streamed down her cheeks.

"She was in our bed with him and that's when I said to hell with it and we got a divorce...I'm so glad your back, Marcy." She sobbed and brought me into a hug as I gulped and hugged her tight.

Alot has happened while I was gone...

We pulled apart as she dried her tears away.

"I saw your old boyfriend down at Wal-mart today..." She sniffed as I gave her a curious look.

"Boyfriend?" I muttered.

"Yeah, Alex?" She said as my heart started to pound rapidly up against my chest and my palms started to get all sweaty and hot.

"Alex?" I whispered as I spaced out and my mom sat down beside me.

"He had a little girl with him. He got another girl pregnant." She chuckled.

"Oh." I whispered, holding back tears as she shrugged.

"Everyone moves on, Marcy." She said quietly as I nodded slowly.

Not me.

"How are you and Troy doing down in L.A. Where is Troy anyway?" She asked as a small smile played on my lips.

"He's at his parent's place and we're doing good so far." I managed a small laugh as she gave me a suspicious look.

"Are you two together?" She asked as I shook my head.

"No way in hell are me and Troy getting together, mom." I chuckled as a smile spread across her face.

"Ya know, Marcy. I think you should move back down here to Baltimore. Alot of people miss you." She said, standing up from her chair as I shrugged.

"Only Jenny and you." I whispered as she sighed and started doing the dishes.

"And your old friends from high school." She said as I gulped.

"Mom, I really like L.A. The places down there are really something." I grinned, standing up from the kitchen table as she looked up at me and met my eyes.

"Just think about it, Sweetie. I would really enjoy it if you lived close by me. You're the only child I have." I heard her say as I stared at the wall.

I've been spacing out alot lately...Thinking about how things use to be...with Alex and I. And high school...I wish I would've never gotten rid of that precious baby girl wrapped in pink with her skin so soft and her smile so warm and inviting. I smiled at the thought of her. I tried my best not to cry.

~

I went down to the place I always use to go to when I was younger to just think to myself and be normal...Starbucks.

The classic old groovy hang out Troy, Jenny, and I always use to go to. Like everyday after school our Junior year.

I smirked and sipped my Honey Latte. Being alone always made me feel better. I don't know what it was about me that liked it...I was just use to it I guess?

A slow song played over the speakers at Starbucks and hardly no one was here except for work guys who were reading newspapers or the poet dude with the black slick hair back in the corner, writing stuff down in his journal about his boring day.

I liked to look at people and just make up stories about them and their lives...Sounds weird but it was fun to do when I was bored.

I recognized the song that played over the speakers...Fast Car by Tracy Chapman.

This is such an old ass song.

I took another sip of my Latte as I saw a guy come in with a hoodie and a hat on and go up to the counter and order something as he took his money out. I slouched down in my booth and sighed.

He waited for his order as the nice young teenager handed him his Starbucks cup with the cover around it as it steamed out up above the lid.

I looked up at him as he turned around and there he was....Alex Gaskarth.

I felt like I couldn't breathe anymore and my heart stopped beating as he froze and met eyes with me.

"Marcy?" I heard him say as I gulped.

It felt nice when I heard him say my name.

I sat up in the booth as he walked over to me. He looked shocked, sad, happy, worried. All of the emotions I could think of at that moment.

"Alex?" I whispered. I thought this was all a dream and I would wake up pretty soon.

He sat down in the booth with me and stared into my eyes with his soft brown ones.

"H-how have you been?" I stuttered, trying to catch my breath and kick start my heart.

"I'm good." He smiled as I did the same and looked down at my Starbucks cup. He tried to get a good glimpse of my face but I couldn't stop blushing.

He had no idea how much I missed him.

"What about you?" I heard him say as I looked back up at him and his eyes roamed my face.

"I've been okay." I chuckled and licked my lips and took another sip of my Latte.

"I heard you ran into Zack." He said as I nodded slowly.

"He gets bigger every time I see him." I giggled as Alex's arm brushed up against mine and I got shivers up and down my spine.

"You've changed." He said as I looked back up at him and his highlighted bangs fell into his beautiful brown eyes that I missed so much.

"How?" I whispered as he continued to look into my eyes and pushed his bangs out of his.

"You've gotten more pretty." He said as silence over came the booth and I blushed and looked down as he struggled for more words. "I mean not that you ever weren't pretty. You were gorgeous back when I was with you...I mean..." I stopped him.

"Alex, it's okay. I know what you mean." I smiled as he smiled back and nibbled his lip as silence overcame the booth again.

"My mom will never shut up about you." He laughed as I laughed with him.

"What do you mean by that?"

"I mean you're all she ever talks about when I bring up high school. Marcy this and Marcy that." He chuckled as I continued to smile.

"I heard you had a daughter." I said quietly as Alex met eyes with me again.

"Yeah, I do. Uh, she's really special. You should meet her sometime." He said as I nodded slowly.

"What's her name?" I asked him.

"Maddie Ann Gaskarth." He grinned as I smiled at the name. I always did like that name.

"Maddie?" I continued to smile as he gave me a curious look.

"What? Is that a bad name?" He chuckled as I shook my head and punched him in the arm playfully.

"I love that name." I grinned as he smiled.

"Oh, good." He laughed nervously as I cocked my eyebrow up at him.

"So, um, do you like her?" I asked him as he gave me another curious look.

"My daughter?" He laughed as I laughed and shook my head no.

"No, I mean her mother." I calmed down my laughter as he froze and then spoke.

"Yeah, I don't like her...I love her more then she will ever know." Alex spoke softly as jealousy rushed with in me and my heart stopped beating.

"Oh, I see. She must be really something." I whispered as Alex nodded.

"She is. You should really get to know her sometime. I think you and her would get along really well." He smirked as I nodded and took another sip of my Latte.

"Don't you wish...if we could've gone back in time...we could've kept her?" I asked him as he gulped and nodded.

"I bet she is really happy now though. You don't need to be so hard on yourself about this, Marcy. We all warned you about this." He said as I gulped and nodded.

"I'm getting help anyways." I whispered as he gave me a look of sympathy.

"Is it helping you at all?" He asked me as I nodded.

"It helped me alot." I mumbled.

"How long are you in town for? Tour is coming up for me in about two more months..." He said as I nodded.

"I'm in town for a week and then I go back home. Jenny wants me to move up here but I don't know. What's the use?" I laughed.

"You really should move up here. We all miss you, Marcy. I miss you." He gave me a half smile as my mouth parted slightly.

"Well, you have a girlfriend and we could never hang out. I bet she's the jealous type." I laughed as he rolled his eyes and sat up more in the booth.

"I don't have a girlfriend. The girl I loved moved away after she left me with her kid." He smirked as I gave him a look of sympathy.

"I'm so sorry, Alex. I didn't know she left you." I whispered as he shrugged.

"It happens." He chuckled as I put my hand on his shoulder.

"You are an amazing guy. Any girl who doesn't want you must be out of their damn mind." I said as he looked into my eyes.

"We should hang tonight." He said as I nodded and he stood up from the booth as I stood up beside him.

"We definitely should." I forced a smile.

"Maybe, you can meet me at that new little club on Thames street tonight?" He asked me as I nodded.

"I would love to." And with that I hugged his neck.
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENT?!Please :[
Love & Rockets, Faith (Faye) <3