‹ Prequel: I Hate Alex Gaskarth
Status: Completed <3 (I will edit this when I get the chance to :])

I Love Alex Gaskarth

Alex.

I buttoned up my navy blue checkered shirt and sprayed myself with AXE. I smirked at myself in the mirror and messed my hair up some more to make it look messy.

I grinned and walked out of my room as Jack greeted me with Maddie hanging on his hip.

"Hey there, handsome." He smirked as I laughed and took Maddie from him.

"Daddy, where are you going?" She asked me as I smiled at her.

"To party." I chuckled as she stared at me with a curious look.

"What about me?" She whined.

"You're going to go have your own party with Grandma and Grandpa." I smiled, putting her mini pink converses on as she watched me.

"Jack, grab my key's will ya?!" I yelled at him as Jack jogged to the kitchen and I rolled my eyes.

"But I don't wanna go to Gwandma's and Gwandpa's! I wanna go wif you!" She shouted, folding her arms across her chest as I laughed and scooped her up into my arms.

"Where I'm going is not a place for Maddie." I smiled as she laid her head on my shoulder.

"Come on, Jack." I sighed as he threw me my key's and I caught them.

We headed out the door as I strapped Maddie into her car seat and we got in the car and pulled off towards my mom's place.

~

"Hell yeah! Fight for our right to part-ay!" Jack pumped his fist in the air as we entered the club.

What a fucking idiot.

My eyes roamed for Marcy. I wanted to see her...I was dying to see her. I was going mad without her.

When I talked to her in Starbucks today I had the urge to place my lips onto her red ones. Just like back in high school.

"You okay, bro? You're spacing out again." Jack laughed, waving his hand in front of my face as I chuckled and nodded, pulling out of my gaze.

"Come on, dude! Let's go get ourselves drunk and find a chick to fuck." Jack laughed as my mouth parted slightly and I shook my head.

"No, Jack. No fucking tonight." I chuckled. Unless Marcy was very much willing to...And if she was then I was too.

"Aw! But why not?!" Jack whined over the music as I rolled my eyes and made my way to the bar with him following right behind me.

He annoys the living piss out of me.

I hopped up on the bar stool as the sexy bartender strutted over to me. I smirked as Jack sat down beside me.

"Vodka please." I grinned, showing her my ID as she nodded and walked off.

"Damn! Check out that ass." Jack said into my ear as I nibbled my lip and nodded.

"I know. That's why God created women." I smiled, my eyes staring at the precious bartender's ass.

"You should offer to buy her a drink and then get her fucked up and take her home." Jack nudged me as I thought about it for a second and then some song I recognized played over the speakers.

Mr. Brightside by The Killers.

I turned my head slowly to the dance floor, wearing a smile on my face.

And then my eyes landed on her....In her white dress up to her knees and that big smile I missed for two whole years. She looked like she was having a shit load of fun.

My smile grew bigger as she started to hop up and down on the chorus.

I saw her mouth the lyrics as she hopped up and down with this other guy...Troy. I rolled my eyes as jealousy rose with in me.

She started to grind him as my mouth parted slightly and the bartender handed me my drink. I took a swig of it as Jack ordered something.

I got up from the bar stool and strutted out to the dance floor as I faced Marcy's back. I hesitated to interrupt her but I didn't want to see her dancing with that faggot for the rest of the night.

Marcy turned around out of breath as her smile dropped and then mine did too.

"Alex?!" She yelled over the music as her face started to glow again.

"Marcy!" I laughed in relief as she hugged me tight and I took in her scent. She smelled so damn good.

"Dance with me?" She continued to smile as I froze and then managed to nod.

She just had that effect on me.

She pulled me out to the middle of the dance floor and past Troy in between all the other dancing, sweaty bodies.

She started to dance as I just stood there like a fucking idiot and watched her. The way she moved was unreal.

I nibbled my lip as she grabbed my hands and I managed to spin her out and then back into me. The song was coming to an end as she stopped dancing and her look turned disappointed.

"What's wrong?" She asked me as I gave her a curious look and shrugged.

"Nothing." I laughed.

"We're going to start slowing things down a little bit out there..." The DJ said over the mic as I met her eyes and this time I got enough confidence to take her by her hands and pull her close to me as she blushed and smiled.

The song that started to play was Usher - Make Love In This Club.

I saw Marcy roll her eyes as I laughed. I knew she hated this type of music. I knew everything about her...

We swayed in the middle of the dance floor as I tightened my grip around her thin waist as she breathed into the crook of my neck. It felt nice.

She hugged my neck and I felt as if I could sweep her off her feet right then and there and so I did...

I picked her up and spinned her around as she giggled in my ear and held onto me tighter.

I felt like I was her protector and her security. I wanted to stay this way forever with my nose close to her, taking in her scent and holding onto her tight and never letting go.

"Alex, I love you." I heard her say in my ear as my heart started to speed up and thud up against my chest and I felt like I was alive and that missing piece inside of me was put back into place.

"I've always loved you, Marcy." I whispered into her ear as we pulled apart and I stared into her beautiful blue eyes.

"You have?" She mouthed as I smiled and nodded.

She blushed and looked down at the floor and held her arms behind her back and swayed all by herself as I grabbed her by her waist and pulled her back to me again as she giggled.

"Do you think I was just going to let you dance alone?" I said in her ear, smirking.

She held on tighter to me as I kissed her neck and took in more of her scent.

"I wanna take you home with me." I told her as she looked at me and her pretty eyes roamed my face.

I was scared of what she was going to answer with. It felt like my heart stopped.

She nodded and smiled.

"I'd love to go home with you." She continued to smile as I locked hands with her and we made our way through everyone and out the door.

I opened the car door for her as she got in and smirked.

"Such a gentlemen." I heard her say as I laughed and shut the door as I jogged my way around my car and got in starting it up.

I just wanted to get home already...Even if she didn't want to have sex I wouldn't care. I just want to be near her and wrap my arms around her tight.

I backed out of the parking lot and drove home...

When we arrived I got out of my car and Marcy got out and followed me up to my front door.

"I see a tiny pink shovel." She said with a smile in her voice as I turned around to see Marcy, staring down by the hose in the front lawn.

"Oh, yeah. That's Maddie's." I laughed.

"That's so cute." Marcy smiled as I continued to laugh and I opened the door and let her inside.

"Nice place." She grinned, looking around as I nodded.

"It cost me alot." I mumbled, shutting the door behind me and walking in behind her.

Her eyes landed on the picture hanging on the wall of Maddie and I.

"Is that her?" She spoke so softly I could barely hear her so I just nodded.

"She looks like you..." She whispered as I chuckled and itched the back of my neck nervously.

I can't even believe she hasn't caught on yet.

"So you're a Mr. Mom huh?" She giggled as I laughed and nodded.

If you would've just stayed here with me in Baltimore we could've been parent's together...and none of this confusing stuff would've happened.

"I feel bad." She mumbled, turning to me as the whole living room turned silent.

"Well,...why?" I asked her quietly as she shrugged and came closer to me.

"I don't know. 'Cause you just seem so...I don't know." She sighed as I cocked my eyebrow up at her and she looked down at the floor.

I stared down at her pretty eyelashes. I placed my index finger under her chin and raised her head up to meet my eyes.

Her pretty blue eyes roamed my face as I leaned in closer to her and she closed her eyes. I smiled and pressed my lips softly up against hers.

She fell into me as I closed my eyes and wrapped my arms around her torso. It felt nice to have her in my arms again.

I swooped her up bridal style in my arms as she giggled up against my lips and wrapped her arms around my neck.

I carried her to my room and kicked the door shut and made my way over to my bed with her still tight in my arms.

I laid her down slowly on the bed and dimmed the lights as she scooted back up in between the pillows by my headboard.

I crawled up in bed by her, placing my leg in between her two legs and my other leg on the outside of her right leg. I put my hands on both sides of her waist and leaned in and kissed her again.

She danced her finger tips across my cheek as I smiled and put my hand on her neck, supporting it.

We pulled apart as I got up from my bed and she sat on the edge of the bed as I stood in front of her.

She stood up beside me and slid her hands up and down my chest and then started unbuttoning my shirt. I smiled as she slipped it off of me and then my under shirt. I was now bare on my chest.

I was so anxious to slip that small little white dress off of her thin, fragile little body.

I unzipped my pants and threw my converses off as she stood there, watching me.

I was now in just my navy blue boxers. I walked closer to her as she kicked off her white flats and kissed me softly. I didn't want our lips to separate but I knew in a matter of seconds they would be back together again.

I slipped off her white dress and threw it over on the floor by my window. It was a little dark in my room since the lights were dimmed but I could still see her smile, eyes, and face, plus sexy body...perfectly.

She bit her lip as I made my way around her and faced her back. I slid my hands up and down her soft arms as everything turned silent. I started to unhook her white bra as it fell off down beside her feet. I gulped as she turned around and faced me.

"I've been waiting on this for a very long time." She whispered as I nodded and slipped her white underwear off of her and she slid my boxers off of me. We were both now naked.

I opened up my nightstand, drawer and pulled out a condom as I slipped it on.

Disappointment showed on her face and I knew what she was thinking...I couldn't have another kid. We couldn't have another kid.

I acted like I didn't noticed as I kissed her gently and we laid down on my bed.

We got under the covers as I nibbled her neck and she moaned out with pleasure. I continued giving her what she wanted as she dug her fingernails into my back.

"Oh, Alex." She moaned as I grunted and she straddled my waist. She ran her hands up and down my chest as I watched her excited smile grow.

"You make me smile." She giggled as I chuckled and she kissed me roughly.

"Don't stop. Nobody is here with us." I smirked as she nodded.

"And I won't tell anybody this time." I winked as she rolled her eyes.

What was I thinking Junior year? I was so stupid for telling that dumb ass jock in my gym period that Marcy Ann Becker gave me a blow job.

My fingers danced along her warm back as she pushed on me and entered inside of me.

She moaned as I grunted out her name.

When she spoke or moaned my name I fell more in love with her.

Her voice was just that good.

I smiled to myself as she moaned my name again.

I kissed her again as she licked my bottom lip, wanting in. Our tongues massaged one anothers.

"Alex." She breathed as she laid her head on my chest and I smoothed some of her hair back from her precious face.

"You're amazing." I whispered as I heard her giggle and I smiled.

"No, you are." She whispered, kissing my chest and all the way up to my neck as I tried not to lose control.

I covered us up in my sheets as she breathed into the crook of my neck and I kissed her cheek over and over again.

"Alex..." She whispered into my ear as I closed my eyes and continued to play with her hair.

"Hm?"

"Do you think she's out there wondering about us?" She whispered as I gulped and my eyes fluttered open.

"Yeah, she probably is, Marcy." I muttered.

Why am I so scared to bring myself to tell her what I did?

She'll probably piss herself when she finds out Maddie is ours...and I never told her I kept her.

But it was worth it...

"I'm glad you and I are...ya know. Together." She said as I nodded and kissed the top of her head.

"Me too, babe." I sighed as she laid her chin on my chest and looked up into my eyes as I looked down into hers.

She kissed my chin and then my lips as I laughed up against hers.

"This is where I want to be for the rest of my life..." She whispered as I grinned and kissed her softly again.

"Right here with you...In my arms." I smirked.
♠ ♠ ♠
Awww :]
So, yeah you guys are awesome!
And yes Marcy is pretty much acting like a total blond at the moment!
But this is all going to work out. Trust me.
And yes, BrennyBear94, Alex is most definitely like sex on legs ;]
Haha. Your comment made me laugh. You guys are soo cool. :]
Love & Rockets, Faith (Faye) <3