‹ Prequel: I Hate Alex Gaskarth
Status: Completed <3 (I will edit this when I get the chance to :])

I Love Alex Gaskarth

Marcy.

I awoke with my head on his chest and under the sheets with him. Our bodies pressing up against each other. It felt nice. I didn't want to ever let go of him. I loved him. I always did.

Did he love me like I loved him? Did he love me so much it hurt? Is it possible to love someone so much it hurt?

I kissed him softly and rubbed my thumb gently across his cheek. I laid my head on his shoulder and breathed into the crook of his neck. I ran my index finger up and down his chest as he slowly turned his head to me and his beautiful brown eyes fluttered open.

"Morning, Beautiful." He grinned as I giggled and bit my lip.

"Good morning, Alex." I whispered as he kissed me softly.

"Were you awake staring at me this whole time?" He chuckled as I shook my head and laughed.

"Only for a few minutes." I smiled as he turned over and faced me. He placed his hand on my waist and put some of my hair behind my ear as I continued to smile.

"I'm glad your with me." He spoke after a moment of silence.

I giggled and pushed his highlighted bangs out of his eyes as he laughed and cuddled me close to him.

"Well, your lucky I came to the club last night." I winked as he gave me a curious look.

"Troy had to force me to go." I chuckled as Alex rolled his eyes.

"Are you and him like...together?" He asked me with a jealous look on his face as my eyes grew wide and I shook my head fast.

"Fuck no!" I laughed. "Why does everyone think that?"

"Well, because you two are close and you and him ran off to L.A. together." Alex muttered and folded his arms across his chest.

He was so cute. I can't even believe he was jealous! It was so obvious by the look on his adorable face.

I wrapped my arm around his thin waist and kissed his cheek.

"And if I was with him why would I be in this bed with you? Completely fascinated by your sexy hot body and your gorgeous brown eyes and charm." I giggled, throwing my hand over my heart and batting my eyelashes as Alex looked over at me and smiled from ear to ear.

"Mind if I borrow some clothes?" I whispered, sticking out my bottom lip as he brought me close to him and breathed on the nap of my neck as he wrapped his arms around me and I buried my head in his chest.

"No." He sighed as I laughed and cocked my eyebrow up at him.

"Excuse me?" I smiled as he pecked at my neck and I threw my leg around his.

"It's just you and me in this house...no one else. We can just walk around naked don't ya think?" He said in a sexy voice as I giggled and shook my head.

"I don't think so, babe. I'm not getting up from this bed unless you march your ass over to your dresser drawers and get me some clothes to put on." I smirked as he rolled his eyes and pecked at my neck again.

"Not yet." He whispered into my ear, making me get shivers up and down my spine.

"Yes, Alex. I need to get up from this bed before you eat my face off." I laughed as he stared me into my eyes, making me fall for him again.

"Don't do this." I giggled as he kissed me softly.

Damn!

"Fine. I'll get up and steal some of your clothes myself." I smirked, getting up from his bed and yanking a pillow out from under his head and hiding my body with it as I made my way over to his dresser drawer.

I stood there not knowing which drawer was which and then all of a sudden I felt a body press up against mine.

I jumped and then turned around in shock to see Alex as I broke out into giggles once again.

"Oh, Alex! You scared me." I continued to giggle as he laughed.

"I can tell." He smirked, grabbing the pillow from me and throwing it down on the floor as I blushed.

He wrapped his arms around my torso and brought me close to him, my breasts pressing up against his chest. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he kissed me passionately and danced his fingertips up and down along my back.

"Now get me some clothes damn it." I smiled as he laughed in my ear and picked up the pillow off the floor, covering his balls as I giggled and folded my arms across my breasts.

He opened a drawer that had his boxers in it as he handed me some and then went up a drawer and pulled out a white v-neck shirt.

"Thanks." I smiled and kissed his cheek as I walked into his bathroom and slipped on his boxers and his white v-neck shirt.

I looked in his bathroom cabinet and found mouth wash. I rinsed my mouth out so my breath would be fresh.

I ran my fingers through my hair and tried to get some of the tangles out as I walked out of the bathroom to see Alex in his navy blue pajama pants and a smile on his cute face.

"Damn, took you long enough." He smirked as I hit his chest and rolled my eyes.

"Shut the fuck up." I laughed and strutted over to his door.

"You sure do know how to work a pair of boxers." He said, wiggling his eyebrows as I blushed and shook my head, walking out of his room. Then...a white door caught my eye. It had a sign that said...

Maddie

With a tiara on top of her name and the sign was pink. I smiled and bit my lip as I grabbed the door handle and turned it slowly. I walked in and peeped the door closed.

I walked around her room that was white and had Disney princess wallpaper around the whole room. I looked at her small twin bed that had tiaras and stuff on the bed set.

Seemed like she loved Disney princesses.

I put my hand on my hip and looked at her nightstand. It had a fluffy pink lamp on it and under the lamp had a picture of her and Alex and on the front of the frame it said...

Daddy and Me

I felt like crying...I could actually feel the hard dry lump come up my throat now.

I forced the lump back down and blinked the tears away. I looked at her little pink chair and all the princesses around the room.

I walked over to her closet and opened it. I found a bunch of cute (mainly all pink) outfits and dresses on the inside. I looked down to see her little cute shoes. A tear trickled down my cheek as I heard the door squeak open.

I turned around to see Alex peek his head in.

"You okay?" He chuckled, coming inside as I nodded and wiped my tears away quickly.

"She is uh really into this Disney shit." He laughed as I laughed and looked up at all the Disney Princess portraits on the side of the wall.

"Did you fix up this this room?" I sniffed as he walked in closer to me and stared around her room.

"Sort of. My dad helped me with all this shit. Jack didn't help like I told him to but ya know...stuff happens." Alex shrugged as I gulped and sat down on the edge of her pink bed.

Alex sat down beside me and stared around the room with me. He grabbed my hand and held onto it tight.

"It's okay to cry, Marcy. Everyone does it." Alex spoke softly as I nodded and sniffed. He kissed my damp cheek and put his arm around my shoulders as I laid my head on his shoulder.

"Do you cry?" I asked him as tears trickled down my cheeks.

There was a long moment of silence.

"Um, not often." Alex chuckled as I gulped and looked up into his brown eyes.

"The last time I cried was when...I saw her for the first time." He smiled as he picked up the picture of him and Maddie and stared down at it.

"She's really beautiful." I chuckled as he nodded and met my eyes.

"I really want you to meet her." He mumbled as I licked my dry lips.

"I'd love to meet her...Just tell me when."
♠ ♠ ♠
Maddie's Room :]
Okay, so I know that was a very short chapter! But if you guys give me at least hmmm...
13 comments I'll update a very very long chapter! And it's Alex's POV :]
I love doing Alex's POV because he is just oh sooooo sexy ;]
But anyways...I'm daydreaming again. Lol.
COMMENT?!
Love & Rockets, Faith (Faye) <3