‹ Prequel: I Hate Alex Gaskarth
Status: Completed <3 (I will edit this when I get the chance to :])

I Love Alex Gaskarth

Alex.

"Don't leave me here with these faggots." I whispered in her ear as she giggled and held on tighter to my neck.

"I have to go." She smiled, kissing me gently.

I saw tears in her eyes as I squeezed her tighter to me.

"I'm not letting go." I smirked as she got on her tip toes and wrapped her thin legs around my waist. I laughed and pressed her up against Troy's car. Troy was on the inside, honking his horn as she flipped him off.

"Att-a girl." I winked at her as she kissed my neck.

"I still didn't get to meet Maddie." She whispered in disappointment as I shrugged.

"You can meet her next time you come up." I shrugged.

Damn! Why didn't I bring Maddie over here? Why can't I just grow some balls and tell her already! Fuck!

"Aw. Okay." She stuck her bottom lip out.

"I'm seriously going to miss the fuck out of you." I laughed.

I didn't want to let her go. She was so cute, innocent, precious to me. Everything I want in a girl...She was everything to me.

"Oh, Alex. Don't get all weird on me." She hit my shoulder playfully as I chuckled and rolled my eyes.

"What am I gonna do without you?" I sighed, shaking my head as she blushed and I let her down. She stood in front of me and held onto my hands tight.

Troy rolled down the window and peeked his head out.

"Come on, fuckers! Enough with PDA! We have a plane to catch, Marcy!" Troy shouted as Marcy rolled her pretty blue eyes.

"But I don't wanna leave him...I mean look at him, Troy." She said in a whiny voice as I stuck out my lower lip and my brown eyes softened.

Marcy grabbed my jaw and tilted my head toward Troy as Troy looked at me in disgust.

"Then don't leave." Troy smirked, backing out of Marcy's driveway as she shouted and panicked.

Troy stopped the car and started laughing.

"Fuck you, Troy!" Marcy yelled out, folding her arms across her chest. She was pissed. A tear rolled down her cheek. I gave her a look of sympathy and walked toward her.

"Call me..." I whispered in her ear and handed her a slip of paper with my number on it.

She gave me a half smile and hugged my neck as I wrapped my arms around her torso.

"I love you." She sighed into my ear as I got shivers up and down my spine.

"I love you too, babe." I whispered as she kissed me softly and pulled away from me. She walked up to Troy's car not looking back at me.

She got in and shut the door as I stood in her mom's driveway. She waved at me as I waved back at her. I felt sick for some reason...I wanted to run after that car and beg Troy to stop.

She was actually leaving. I probably won't be able to see her for another two months.

Either when I'm on tour...or if she comes back here for a visit in the summer.

I licked my dry lips and made my way to my car and then my phone buzzed up against my side.

I pulled it out.

It read:

Unknown Caller

I gave my screen a curious look and answered it.

"Hello?" I said into the phone.

"Guess who." I heard a familiar voice whisper on the other end of the line as I smiled.

"Marcy?"

~

"Maddie, don't give me that." I laughed as she folded her arms across her chest and pouted.

I rolled my eyes. I hated how she does this shit.

"Meet me in the bathroom." I said as she stared up at the ceiling and rocked back and fourth on her heels.

"What if I don't wanna?" She said in a baby voice as I gulped and grabbed her by her waist.

"Daddy, stop it!" She kicked and screamed.

"Then you won't be getting that tricycle Jack promised you." I smirked as she started to cry.

Oh, shit!

"Maddie, no. Don't cry, babe. Please...." I begged as tears streamed down her cheeks.

"Fuck!" I whisper-yelled.

I hated parenting her alone...Fuck Marcy! Fuck her for making me have guilt and keep Maddie! And fuck her for going off to L.A. with Troy! What a Douche Bag! Does she think he's better then me?! Well, fuck her and his ass!

I rolled my eyes and rocked Maddie back and fourth.

"Look, I use to hate taking baths when I was your age too but you don't want to stink. Trust me on tour I..." I stopped when I heard her crying harder.

Fuck!

"Maddie, come on. If you go take a bath then I'll...do anything you want." I forced a smile as she looked up at me with my same brown eyes.

"Anything?" She sniffed as I nodded and put some of her brown hair behind her little ear.

"Anything." I smiled.

"Will you play tea pardy wif me?" She asked as I gulped.

"Uhhh..." Just say yes and maybe she'll forget. "Yeah, that is if you go into the bathroom and get ready for your bath."

"Okay!" She shouted, hopping off of my lap and running upstairs to her room as fast as her little legs could carry her.

I rolled my eyes and ran my fingers through my hair.

I hate being a dad. What happened to my life? Parties? Chicks? Getting a good fuck every now and then?

"Daddy, I'm ready!" I heard Maddie scream as I groaned and got up off the couch. I headed upstairs and to her room. I looked through her dresser drawers and found her some pink princess pajamas. I walked back downstairs and made my way to the bathroom where I found Maddie completely naked.

I sighed and threw the pink pajamas on the bathroom counter. I got a towel out of the hallway closet and then I started up the warm water in the tub.

"Bubbles!" Maddie squealed as I managed a half smile and grabbed the bottle of bubbles that my mom got for her.

I squirted a few drops into the water as it started to fill up with tons of bubbles.

I picked her up by her tiny bare waist and sat her down easily into the water as she played in the bubbles.

I chuckled and knelt down beside the tub.

"Get my duckies!" She shouted as I jumped and gave her a curious look.

"Da ones over der!" She exclaimed as I picked up four of the different colored ducks and threw them in the tub with her.

She giggled as I smiled and got the shampoo and conditioner out and the little cup I wash her hair with.

"Aw! Right now?!" She whined as I nodded.

"It'll be over before you know it, babe." I told her as she gulped, shut her eyes and tilted her head back.

I dipped the cup into the water and dumped it over her head as she squeezed her eyes tighter.

"You can open your eyes now, Maddie." I chuckled as she opened her eyes. I pushed my hoodie sleeves all the way back and up to my elbows.

I put some of the shampoo in my hand and started to scrub her hair as she played with her rubber ducks.

"Daddy?" She spoke softly as I looked at her and stopped scrubbing her hair.

"Yes, Maddie?"

"What was mommy like?" She whispered as I sighed.

I always get these questions...Always.

"Um, well, she was just like you." I told her.

"She's two?!" She exclaimed as I laughed and shook my head.

"No, Maddie. She's my age." I chuckled.

"Oh." She giggled as I smiled and made her tilt her head back as I washed the shampoo out of her hair.

"My eyes!" She shouted as I bit my lip and got her a hand towel as she rubbed her eyes with it.

"You alright?" I asked her as she opened her eyes and nodded.

I took the hand towel away from her as she stared at me and then out of no where she splashed water at me, getting my hoodie wet.

"Maddie!" I yelled but managed to laugh.

"What?" She giggled as I took my hoodie off and threw it over towards the bathroom door.

"Tell me what mommy was like! Tell me what mommy was like! Tell me what she was like!" Maddie yelled over and over again as I rolled my eyes.

"Alright! Alright!" I shouted.

Damn.

"She's very pretty." I gave her a half smile as Maddie's eyes lit up with excitement.

"What does she look like, daddy?" Maddie asked me, laying her elbows on the side of the tub as I gulped and sat my elbow up on the tub by hers.

"She has black hair...she's about up to my shoulders in height and..." My phone started buzzing again as I smiled.

"And here she is now..." I whispered as Maddie splashed around in the water.

"Hey." I smiled into the phone.

"Guess who I saw on MTV!" Marcy exclaimed as I laughed.

"Who?"

"Jack fucking Barakat! And that other dumb ass named Alex with those stupid skinny jeans and that adorable face and his eyes are just...oh my gosh. To die for!" She giggled into the phone as I laughed and Maddie looked up at me.

"I'll be right back." I told her as I stood up and walked out of the bathroom and to the living room.

"So, how are you?" She asked me, I could imagine her smiling on the other end of the phone.

"I am doing great. What about you?" I grinned.

"I'm not doing so great. Thanks for asking." She mumbled as I gave the wall a curious look and I sat down on the couch.

"What's wrong?" I asked her.

"I..." She paused when I heard Troy moaning in the background.

What the fuck?!

"Troy! Stop it!" I heard Marcy whisper as jealousy stung with in me.

"Marcy?" I said in an annoyed voice.

"Sorry, Alex." Marcy sighed into the phone and then I saw Maddie soaking wet, running upstairs.

"Maddie, no!" I shouted, getting up from the couch and running upstairs.

"Uh, Alex?"

"Fuck! I gotta go!" I shouted.

"Is everything okay?" I hung up on her and headed to Maddie's room where I found her jumping up and down on her bed, completely soaked and naked.

I rolled my eyes.

"I leave you only for like two minutes.." I sighed and grabbed her by her waist and brought her close to me as I walked back downstairs and to the bathroom with her.

I sat her down on the counter and wrapped the towel around her tiny wet body. I drained the tub and picked her up and grabbed her pajama's.

"Who was dat on da phone?" She whispered in my ear as I shrugged.

"Some guy from this band I know." I mumbled as she nodded and laid her head on my shoulder.

I took her upstairs and dried her off and helped her get into her pajama's.

"Now go to bed." I chuckled as she stuck out her bottom lip.

I rolled my eyes and picked her up again.

"Can I sweep wif you tonight?" She whined as I sighed and stared into her eyes.

How could I say no?
♠ ♠ ♠
Tim McGraw - My Little Girl (This is Alex and Maddie's song :] It's Also Me and my dad's song. Listen to it! I always cry when I hear it! Lol) But anyways! I thought that chapter was cute ha ha. Alex is getting angry at Marcy because he's jealous. Obviously :] But I really love all the feedback!
Can you all tell me what you want to happen in the story?! It could be anything!
A certain scene that you might want to be in here or...Alex doing something bad idk.
It can be anything! Just let me know in the comments!
How to leave a comment:
* Scroll up and click the link that says "comments".
* Scroll down to the empty big box.
* Type what you want or feel...but be nice
* And remember Insulting won't be tolerated :]

Just letting you all know. Hey, I was bored. I love author notes! It feels like my little diary.
Ya know what...don't ask. Lol. But anyways!!!! Comment please! :D
Love & Rockets, Faith (Faye) <3
P.s. Tell me what you think about the song :]