‹ Prequel: I Hate Alex Gaskarth
Status: Completed <3 (I will edit this when I get the chance to :])

I Love Alex Gaskarth

Marcy.

"Great." I sighed. "You ruined that for me..."

"What?" Troy laughed.

"You just moaned all because I walked out in my underwear from the bathroom! We've saw each other naked before, Troy! You didn't have to moan to make Alex think we were doing something!" I shouted.

"But it was funny." Troy stuck out his bottom lip as I rolled my eyes and got up off the couch as I felt Troy's foot on my ass, pushing me forward.

"Stop it!" I squealed, walking to my room and slamming the door as I plopped down on my bed.

I can't even believe him...Alex probably isn't going to call me back for another two days!

"Marcy, you're not going to spend all night in here! I won't have it damn it!" Troy said, opening my door as I shrugged and raised up in my bed.

"Well, if you wouldn't have moaned....then I wouldn't have been pissed at you right now." I sighed as he rolled his eyes.

"Get over it. You know you love it...especially when I moan your name." He smirked as I blushed.

So, yes, I had to admit. Troy and I were casual fuck buddies...but hey, how can you expect us to live in an apartment together and not fuck?

"Troy, I know we have a strong relationship but..." I paused as his bright blue eyes softened.

"A-are you breaking up with me?" Troy stuttered as he made his lip quiver and I giggled.

"Yes, something like that." I smirked.

"B-but why?!" Troy fake sobbed into my lap as I continued to giggle and I patted his back and played with his black hair.

"Don't touch me! I don't even want to look at you!" He pouted, raising up from my lap and folding his arms across his chest as he turned away from me.

"Troy..." I sighed as he shook his head and didn't turn around to face me.

"Just kidding." He said in a husky voice, laying his head back down in my lap as I kissed his forehead and smoothed his bangs back from his face.

"I hate him..." I whispered as I rolled my eyes.

"Alex?"

"Yeah, for hanging up on me..." I muttered as tears stung my eyes and Troy brought me into a tight hug.

"He's just a jealous little bastard." Troy laughed, kissing the top of my head as I breathed into the crook of his neck.

"Ya know...he seems like a good dad." I whispered as Troy's eyes bugged out of his sockets.

"Back up. What?" Troy laughed.

"I forgot to tell you didn't I?" I chuckled as he nodded.

"He's a dad. He has a little girl named Maddie...The mom ran away and left him with the kid." I shrugged as Troy gave me a weird look and then stared off at the wall.

"What?" I mumbled.

"Did you pass high school, Marcy?" He whispered as I nodded and laughed.

"Think about it..." He said as I gave him a curious look. "How old is she?"

"Two." I muttered.

Troy shook his head as a smile spread across his pale face.

"What?" I said, getting annoyed with him.

"Go get smart." Troy continued to laugh as my mouth parted slightly.

"Excuse me?!" I exclaimed.

"Oh, Marcy. You're a blond at heart." Troy calmed down as I rolled my eyes. Did he know something I didn't?

"What are you trying to say? I'm stupid?" I chuckled.

"A little bit." Troy smiled.

"What? Why?" I laughed.

"Because, Marcy! Just think about it for a second..." Troy whispered as I cocked my eyebrow up at him.

"Think about what?" I muttered.

"About the kid!" Troy shouted.

I gulped.

"What about her?" I whispered.

"You're so stupid."

~

"So, Troy thinks I'm stupid." I laughed into the phone. I was talking to Jenny.

"Why?" She chuckled.

"I don't know! He's the stupid one." I giggled, watching him play his X-box 360.

"Am not!" I heard Troy shout as I laughed.

"Well, anyways...Alex came over today again." She muttered. I could imagine her rolling her pretty brown eyes.

"He did?" I said in surprise.

"Yep, he needed help with that kid of his so he could go hang out with his buddies." She sighed.

"And did you help him out?"

"No! But he begged...but I still said no. I know how Alex is." She chuckled.

"He's really sweet, Jen." I whispered.

"Whatever." She laughed.

"Anyways...how are you?" I asked her.

"Not good! You need to move down here damn it!" She shouted as I rolled my eyes and put her on speaker phone as Troy paused his game and came up and sat on the couch beside me.

"Um, no." I giggled.

"What?! Why not?! Baltimore is much better then California!" Jenny exclaimed as Troy shook his head and I smiled.

"We would have a hard time getting jobs down there." I told her.

"No, you wouldn't! I already have you a job, Marcy!" She said as I gave the phone a curious look.

"You do?"

"But not me." Troy mumbled as I hit him in the chest playfully.

"It's a job as a waitress up at TGI Friday's!" She said in her happy voice as I gulped and met Troy's bright blue eyes.

He shrugged.

"Better then Barnes N' Noble. Eh?" He whispered as I nodded.

He was right.

"Uh...TGI Friday's?" I muttered as there was a pause.

"And Troy! They have another opening! You can be a waiter!" Jenny shouted as I looked at Troy and he rolled his eyes.

"Fuck! I say we do it!" Troy exclaimed as I laughed and laid my head on his shoulder.

"Hellz yeah!" Jenny yelled.

"Are you sure about this?" I whispered to him as he nodded.

"We're taking chances, Marcy baby. Come on! Back to Baltimore! When do we move up?" Troy asked Jenny as she screamed into the phone.

"Oh my Gaskarth! I'm not going to be alone anymore! You guys are the best!" She squealed as I giggled.

"Gaskarth?" Me and Troy whispered at the same time.

"Glamour kills, bitch." Jenny giggled as I cocked my eyebrow.

"What are you talking about?" I laughed.

"Alex didn't tell you?" She said in surprise as I looked at Troy and shook my head.

"He has his own little clothing line." She said as I rolled my eyes.

"That dick." Troy whispered as I kissed his cheek.

"You'll be fine." I smiled as Troy stuck his tongue out at me.

I laughed.

"Anyways...you can move up whenever you want. Troy you can live here if you want." Jenny giggled as Troy gave me a curious look and shook his head.

"Uh, no. I'm sticking with Marcy. But thanks anyway, Jen babe." He smiled as there was a moment of silence over the phone.

"Aw! Okay." She whined as I gulped and looked at Troy.

"Will move up in a month or so...maybe even sooner." I told her as Troy pounded knuckles with me.

"I'm so stoked!" Jenny laughed. "Maybe we can babysit Maddie together! She is just the sweetest little thing!"

"Sounds like a plan..."
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so...Troy has a clue that Maddie is Marcy's. I think some of you knew that already ;]
But anyways! Dude, okay I think some of you know about what happened in six flags?
With Alex and that Mace situation.
Okay, so does that mean ATL is banned from all six flags? Or just that one?
If anybody knows! Please give me the answer! Thanks :]
Oh, yes! So I have a friend that has two amazing stories on Mibba!
And I would appreciate it...
If some of you stopped by and read them, subscribed, and commented on them!
Here they are :]:
-The Only Exception
- And the sequel to The Only Exception, which has Nick Santino in it is Call Her Bluff :]
- Handful Of Moments.

I love all of her stories and I know you guys will love them too!
So go by and read them and remember to comment!!!!! :]
And comment on mine :] Haha.
Love & Rockets, Faith (Faye) <3