Status: Slowly but surely :D

Last Flight Home

Forever's Never Seemed So Long As When You're Not Around It's Like A Piece Of Me Is Missing

My eyes fluttered open as the light streamed in all around me. There was a loud banging on the door to the dorm. Every time the fist pounded in, my body shifted until I was fully awake and had grasped consciousness.

“Blake!” I heard my name being screamed, “I know Alex is in there and tell him to get his ass out the door or I’m going to beat this door down! We’re going to be late!”

Jack…

I wrapped the sheets around my bare body and lightly rocked Alex’s body back and forth to wake him up.

“Alex,” I groaned with my raspy voice, “Get upppp.” He moaned and turned his body away from mine.

“Alex please get up,” my voice became louder. It took him a moment but he finally responded.

“What,” he muttered with his head shoved into the pillow.

“You have to get up,” I sighed, “Jack is here.”

“WHAT!?” Alex sprung up from the bed and searched for any type of clothing to cover his exposed body; though I didn’t know why, it wasn’t like Jack hadn’t seen it before.

Alex pulled on his boxers with his eyes wide open, “You said he was here.”

“Yeah,” I giggled, “he’s the one pounding on the door.”

“Wait what is today?” Alex asked putting on his grey beanie. I looked at him confused. Was he drunk or was I just that good last night that he forgot about everything else.

“No, don’t answer that,” Alex said before I could respond to his question. “Fuck. Today is the day that we are leaving for tour. Oh my fucking god. I’m late!”

Alex stared at the clock and immediately darted to the door. He swiftly opened it and yelled, “HANG ON.” Jack just chuckled because he knew what was going on. I would chuckle to if I walked in on someone while they were doing the dirty.

Alex slammed the door shut and turned towards me. He looked like he was going to have a nervous breakdown.

“Are you okay?” I panicked a bit.

“I just don’t know,” Alex seemed frantic. I got a little uneasy seeing him like this.

“Alex,” my voice croaked, “Tell me what’s the matter.”

I stood up from the bed and slugged my way over to Alex. I rested my hand along his jaw line while he leaned into me. You could see the pain and suffer in his eyes that I was causing him. There was even a slight touch of water that rested in the left corner of his eye.

We both stared into each other’s eyes and we both knew what was wrong. This was it. This was when we would depart. When we would once again be separated. My eyes filled with tears just thinking about it.

“Look at us,” Alex grinned slightly, “We’re both in tears. We’re a mess.”

I laughed a bit and went back to reality where it was silent for long depressing moments.

“This is it huh?” I grimaced pulling my hand away from his face. Just as my hand reached my side, Alex pulled me to him with our bodies completely against one another.

“For now,” Alex confirmed wiping the strands of hair away from my face.

I couldn’t breathe. I couldn’t move. I couldn’t think. I couldn’t do anything.

“I’ll be with you always,” Alex mumbled, “No matter where life takes us, you have my heart and that will never ever change. You’re my girl.”

“And you’re my boy,” I bit my lip. He stared down at my lips and back to my eyes. I knew what he was implying and I wanted it more than ever.

Alex slipped his rough hands around the nape of my neck and moved me closer to him. He hesitated for a moment and I didn’t know why, so I took control.

“Kiss me Gaskarth,” I demanded in need of his lips. The corner of his lips formed the first smile that I had seen in awhile. He listened to my command and pressed his lips on mine.

This kiss was different then the one’s I was used to. You could feel the urge in his lips of how much he didn’t want to let go. For this moment to last forever and I didn’t blame him. No matter how much I wanted to leave school and live happily ever after with the man that I loved for my entire life, I couldn’t find myself to do it. There was a part of me that told me that I should just stay.

After beautiful everlasting moments, Alex slowly let go of my lips and whispered, “I love you.”

“I love you too,” I admitted but he already knew that I loved him with all of my heart.

“I’ll see you soon,” he staggered to say. I could tell that it was hard for him to say but he found a way to let it go. He pecked my lips once more and closed his eyes to breathe me in.

Before I could answer, Alex pushed away from me and was out of my sight in nearly a snap of the fingers.

My heart bled to death when I took in the reality of the situation. I couldn’t believe what had just happened… Did I just make the same mistake that I did four years ago?

Yes.

My tears rushed over my eyes and all across my face.

I was so stupid.

I couldn’t stand the fraction of a second when I realized that he was gone; how was I supposed to stand an entire year?

Fuck.

All rage built up inside of me and I grabbed any clothes on the floor that I could find; which ended up being Alex’s sweatshirt and a pair of underwear that passed as very slutty short shorts. I didn’t care. I slipped the clothes on and grabbed my vans and ran out the door.

I had to make this right. I needed him. I was a fool to think that I could live without him for another year. Fuck no. He was mine and I was his. I wanted it to stay that way. Forever. If that meant leaving school for an amount of time, then fine. I wasn’t going to screw up again.
♠ ♠ ♠
New chapterrr <3

Let me know of your thoughts! Thanks for reading :D