Status: Slowly but surely :D

Last Flight Home

Let It Roll

I never seemed to stay in once place at one time and it was all because of one person: Alex. I didn't seem to mind though. All I wanted was to be with him, no matter what I had to sacrifice.

After realizing my true feelings about him and racing to catch him, I got onto to their new tour bus and looked at the place that I would be living at for the next eight months or so.

"This bus is incredible," I sounded amazed. It had everything you could ever imagine on it: TV's, refrigerators, showers, bathrooms, living space, even a fucking hot tub. I don't even want to know how they were able to score that. Oh and don't let me forget, the alcohol. The guys were all avid drinkers and I never understood why. I guess when I left they had really no one to steer them right.

"I know," a voice whispered into my ear from behind. Arms slithered around my waist and tightened around me. I jumped at the contact and turn my head to see that it was my boy.

"Oh hi," I smirked at him going back to touring the bus.

"Hi," he smiled mischievously while nuzzling his head into the crook of my neck, "You've seen all of the tour bus but you missed one important factor."

"And what is that?" I played along.

"Me," Alex stated as he turned me around to face him.

"Oh yes," I agreed, "How could I forget that?"

"I have no fucking clue but we should let you explore me in our bunk," he said seductively.

"Our bunk?" I questioned. He never said anything about us sharing a bunk. Who knows how that would turn out...

"Indeed," he confirmed. Alex grabbed me by my legs and threw me over his shoulder.

"ALEX," I protested, "PUT ME DOWN!"

"You didn't say that last night," he chuckled, continuing to run through the bus. Before I knew it, he slammed me down and crawled over me in the bunk that we could call our own. He pulled the curtain over so that we could have privacy and then he immediately laid on top of me, causing a groan to escape my lips.

"Am I that heavy?" Alex pouted in a girl's tone of voice, "I thought I was getting my figure back. I dropped at least three pounds."

"Shut up," I rolled my eyes laughing, "You just took my breath away."

"You always do that to me," Alex confessed in a low voice. I could tell that he was being completely serious. It made my heart sing.

"Awhh babe," I sighed. I pulled his face to mine and pressed my lips against his.

Alex had no hesitation in letting everything go and I didn't mind that. Alex dived even deeper into my lips and rubbed my hips. I tangled my fingers into each strand of hair growing from his head. We broke apart from our lips just for a few minutes, but Alex didn't let go of my body. He continued to work his way down my neck with his mouth causing me to moan. Alex's hands traveled up my shirt and his fingertips glided across my spine. My body shivered from his touch. He pulled of my shirt just as I did the same to his and pressed against each other once more. Our lips met again and Alex gained entrance with his tongue into mine.

"I love you," I muttered against his lips.

"I love you too," he answered without breaking our connection for everlasting moments.

All of a sudden, the curtain flung open and there was Jack and Rian howling like dogs and mimicking our previous actions.

"I love you," Jack said in a high pitched voice acting like me.

"I love you too," Rian answered in a deeper tone than his voice already was. They began to make kissy faces at one another and cuddle.

I pulled my shirt over my body and my eyes opened further.

"Get the fuck out!" Alex yelled pulling the curtain back.

"Come on love birds," Rian stated, "We're going to get food!"

Alex rolled his eyes and looked back at me, "I have my meal right here." Alex pulled me back to him and began to kiss my neck again.

"Ewwww Alex come on," I grunted, "We got to get out of here before they do anything else."

Alex pouted and pulled his shirt back on, "Fine."

We both got out of the bunk and began to walk to the front of the bus. Trust me, nothing would make me happier than to just stay in bed with him all day but the guys had other plans... this was going to be one hell of an adventure.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! I would first off like to apologize for the lack of updating. I am so sorry and I wish I could update sooner but its been really crazy lately. I hope to get them up faster but I'm not sure.

Thank you to the people that are reading the story. I highly appreciate it.

However, I wasn't to happy with the lack of comments on the previous chapter or really any chapter. I would appreciate if you could leave your opinion down for me. COMMENTS OR NO UPDATE.