Status: Slowly but surely :D

Last Flight Home

I Can Keep A Secret If You Can Keep Me Guessing, The Flavor Of Your Lips Is Enough To Keep Me Here..

He had someone else. He probably had way too many someone else's and I was just another one of them. The girl that fell into his trap. You would think I wouldn't fall for it but I was sucked into his beauty on both the inside and outside. I thought for a split second that I was going to have him forever, but apparently there were different plans.

I ran out of the restaurant with tears in my eyes and I went straight to the tour bus, shutting the door behind me. I scurried around the bus to look for all the belongings of mine to take with me. I was getting out. I couldn't look at him the same way ever again…even though he was my best friend. I had planned to be there for him no matter what but he doesn't appreciate it. How was I supposed to deal with that? The only thing that he appreciated was getting into even the sluttiest girl's pants. Well, he can have that because this girl right here will not stand for it.

"I mean was he not getting what he wanted? Was I not good enough? If you were cheating on someone, at least get a decent girl. Come on now. Really? That's the only thing that you could get into your pants? Wow. I thought I did a pretty good job of that…" I thought to myself. I just needed to stop thinking about it and get the fuck out of this town once again.

I grabbed my suitcase and my purse while picking up the clothes of mine that were strewn everywhere. I threw them in the suitcase not caring about anything.

"BLAKE?" a voice echoed in the tour bus. Shit. I looked up to see that it was Jack and Rian.

"Thank god you're still here," Rian muttered running over to me and pulled me into a hug.

I cried into his chest holding on for dear life. Jack joined in on the hug and tightened around our bodies.

"They pulled away to read my emotions that were now pouring out. I turned away because I didn't want them seeing me like this. I went back to collecting my things as fast as I could do.

"What are you doing?" Jack panicked while staring at me with his wide eyes.

"I'm getting out," I stated, "I can't be here. I can't do this."

"No, no, no," Rian disagreed, "You're staying right here. I'm sure this is all a misunderstanding. Alex wouldn't sleep with that girl. None of us have never seen her before. Alex isn't that stupid to do that to you. He loves you."

"Are you sure about that because he sure looked like he was in love," I commented pushing past them to my suitcase, "it's perfectly fine if he wants that for himself but if he wants that then he loses me."

"Blake don't do this," Jack grabbed me by the shoulders, "You need to stay here."

Jack stared into my eyes with his eyes watering. Was Jack… crying? Am I making a guy cry? Well that's a new low… an all time low.

"I need you here," Jack confessed pushing the hair out of my eyes, "Stay."

"Why? Whats the fucking point? I don't want to be here when the guy that I love is screwing around with god knows what," I mouthed off.

"I'm going to go get Alex to straighten this out," Rian said as he ran off the bus.

"Jack please let go of me! I don't want to talk to Alex!" I tried to pull away but his scrawny arms were stronger than they looked.

"Blake just listen to me," Jack sighed, "You can't leave."

"I'm sorry. I'm leaving. I can't take this." My tears fell harder.

"Yes you can. You can work anything out. Your Blake Evans. You are the strongest girl I know and I admire that. The band and crew need you. I want my friend back. You just got here. Stay. Please."

Jack was actually getting emotional. That was the first time that I had ever seen him like this.

"Give me one good reason why I should stay," I asked of him. I just needed one good answer to even let me consider the thought of staying.

"This." Jack responded with one word. I raised my eyebrow in curiosity of what he meant.

Before I knew it, Jack leaned in and his soft lips pressed against mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
Update! So a twist in the plot. Is Jack in love with Blake? What happens next? Let me know what you think!

Thank you to all the readers/subscribers and comments that were given and I truly appreciate it. I love to know what you think and what you want to happen next. I hope to update soon but the more comments, the quicker the update. Thanks again and as always, comment!