Status: Slowly but surely :D

Last Flight Home

When Things Get Too Hot, You've Got Me to Blame For, Every Fire That Breaks Out in Every Lovers Name

After the beach, Alex and I went back to his house and relaxed for the rest of the night. We stayed mostly in his bedroom and watched movies, but not before long, we fell fast asleep...

My eyes fluttered open as the sun's light streamed in all around me. I moved restlessly around in the bed and pulled the covers over my bare body. I felt around the bed to be comforted by Alex's body, but to my dismay, the sheets were cold and empty. I rose up and wiped away the sleep in my eyes. I turned my head back to the spot that he would be curled up with me in, except that he wasn't. Instead I found something much different. There was a beautiful red rose and a note addressed to me. I chuckled under my breath because of how cliche Alex could be, though I couldn't deny that I secretly loved it.

I opened the note and read it at a slow pace because that was the only pace that my brain was up for this early.

My Beautiful Bombin' Bootylicious Blake,

If I am not back before you wake up, then I would like to tell you that I am out with Rian and Zack at a few music stores to pick up some things. No worries love, I will be back as soon as possible so that I can be comforted by your touch and see your beautiful face. I miss you and will be home soon. I love you.

Alex

P.S. There's a surprise for you down in the kitchen...

I dug my nose into the rose and smelled its beautiful scent. I got up from the bed and slid some of Alex's boxers on and found one of his sweatshirts before putting it on. I raced down to the kitchen to find the kitchen table filled with breakfast foods. Eggs, pancakes, toast, fruit, orange juice, anything you could think of it was there. I smiled to myself and thought, "Only Alex."

I grabbed a piece of toast and a bowl of fruit before sitting at the island in the middle of the kitchen. Halfway into my meal, I heard the front door open and close. A huge grinned spread across my face and I ran out of the kitchen to greet my love.

"Alex," I called out as I made my way to him.

I stopped at the front door and to only be disappointed… somewhat.

"Jack what the hell are you doing here?" I demanded to know. There Jack stood like a drunken sailor and with a smirk on his face. He stared at me in the eyes and yelled, "Blakeyyyyy!"

Jack stirred towards me and grabbed me at my waist. Jack spun me around before losing his balance and falling to the floor. Jack laid on top of me cracking up laughing. Just by him laughing, I could smell his fowl breath of alcohol.

"Jack," I grunted, "get off of me!"

"No," Jack disapproved, "You stay right here with Jacky-poo."

"You're drunk," I said angrily, "get the fuck off of me now."

"Whats the matter baby?" Jack said in a sad voice.

It was now or never. I violently pushed Jack off of me and ran as fast as possible. Unfortunately, with Jack's longer legs carrying him further, he caught up to me in no time.

"I like a challenge boo," Jack smirked. He once again took me into his arms and carried me up the stairs. I thrashed my arms around trying to get him to put me down, but he had more stance than I imagined as a drunk.

We entered Alex's room and Jack jumped into his bed and threw me down under him. Jack held me close to his body, making sure that I wouldn't be able to break free. Jack did the unimaginable and pressed his lips across my neck and all along my jawline. I screamed in terror but Jack comprehended it as passion. His lips became more eager and longing for my touch. I tried and tried with all of my might to get him to let go for just a second so that I could run but there was no chance of that happening with my scrawny arms.

Jack continued to try and woo me with his "abilities" and at one point, his lips touched mine and stayed there. I could barely think, let alone breathe because of the pressure that he put on my body. Jack played with the hem of my shirt and slowly began to raise it up against my sides. My eyes started to water as I focused on getting at least one of my hands free from his grasp. I knew that the only way that I would be able to distract him would be to do the thing that I didn't want to: give in. To give in to him and give as much passion to him as he was doing to me. I pushed all thoughts aside and pushed my lips even harder to his. Jack groaned across my lips and freed one of my hands to slide behind my neck. I instantly reached that hand out and felt around for anything that I could find. I found the nightstand by the bed and felt the alarm clock against my hand. I immediately grabbed it and slammed it into Jack's face. Jack let go of my body and I sprinted away. However, I tripped. I tripped over one of Alex's guitars and fell directly onto my hand. I heard a cracking sound and pain surged through my body. It didn't take long before I screeched in horror and caressed my hand.

While I was focused on my hand, I forgot about the thing that I was running from in the first place. Jack lunged at me and unaware of my broken hand (plus he was drunk) and thrusted my body to the floor and Jack climbed over me.

"WHAT IN THE FUCK IS-" a loud voice shouted into our ears. Both mine and Jack's bodies froze and looked straight at the door. There stood Alex with a shocked expression on his face. You could tell that he didn't know what to make of the situation. However, when he saw me and noticed that I was sobbing, he directed his attention to Jack.

"GET. OUT." Alex stated firmly while he gripped Jack by his shirt and threw him out of the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Update! More dramaaa. Sorry its rather short and not as descriptive as I wanted, but at least I updated, right?

Thanks to you readers/subscribers/commenters and anyone else that I am probably forgetting. Thanks for the support and love that has been given to this story. Please continue to show it! Please comment! All you silent readers need to come out of hiding. Comment = update! Thanks so much and as always, comment!