Status: Slowly but surely :D

Last Flight Home

I Said I'd Never Forget Your Face, Vaulted Away Inside My Head, and Memories Never Seem to Fade

What was I thinking when I told him to get out? The love of my life that kept me together was told to leave me… by me. I let emotions take over me and everything was let out.

The number one reason of why I came back to Baltimore was because of him. I needed the happiness and love that he gave me.

I rushed out of my dorm and hoped that he was still here. I ran down the stairs, took an elevator, and knocked over bikes and a few people to try and reach him. The campus of this college was bigger than I expected.

I didn’t know where he parked his car or anything. I had no clue. Can I just say fuck?

I came to a halt on the sidewalk that led me to the middle of the campus where people were enjoying the night air and used the inspiration of the outdoors for their artwork.

My eyes wondered around to see if there was any sight of Alex anywhere… and I was out of luck.

I sighed heavily and rubbed my forehead. “Dammit,” I muttered.

I turned my body around and my face instantly lit up.

“Alex,” I smiled at him as he stood in front of me.

“You didn’t think I would just let you walk out of my life like that?” he wondered, “You are my one true love and there is no one else that I want. I want you to be with me forever.”

“Alex you are someone else’s guy,” I admitted, “I can’t take you away from that.”

“Blake,” Alex stated, “My girlfriend and I are over. That’s one of the reasons why I came to see you. To tell you that I broke up with her when I left you on the swing. I knew from that moment, I couldn’t be with her anymore since you came back. Our love was true and with her, to be honest, just another girl that got in my pants. Our love was cut short and I want to live it out. My girlfriend and I have had so many problems in the past and now and I don’t want to deal with it. The person that I want is you and only you. Please give us a chance.”

My heart melted. I fell for him even harder… if that was possible.

“Yes,” I grinned, “Yes to it all.”

His face beamed with joy and he pulled me to him and lifted me up. He spun me around and around until he slowed down and I put my hand against his cheek. I gazed into his eyes while biting my lip hoping that he was thinking the same thing that I was.

Alex smirked and at that point he knew. Alex didn’t hesitate for one moment and within a few seconds I had what I was dreaming of.

Alex’s lips crashed onto mine and we moved our lips together in sync with each other. He took a hold of my bottom lip and that’s where he found his fascination. His lips were like fire and my lips were like ice, we melted into each other. His lips were even more perfect than I remembered and it caught me off guard. I could barely breathe from the contact. He grabbed my arm and slid it around to the nape of his neck. I twisted my fingers around the strands of hair from his head and locked them in place. With his arms still holding me up to him, he began to walk slowly to a nearby bench. He sat me down and all while still keeping our lips attached.

We fell back on the bench and Alex hovered over top of me. He pushed his warm body against mine that made me shiver. He put one of his rough hands on my jaw line to push my face closer to him. His other hand crept to my waist and played with the hem of my shirt. His hand touched my skin on my waist and it caused me to jump.

I hoped that he didn’t notice, but he did. Fuck. He let go of my lips and smiled at the corners of his mouth. He chuckled slightly, which made me swoon just like it always did.

“Let’s move this somewhere else,” he suggested before getting up. He reached out his hand for me to take. When I put my hand in his, he pulled me up to him and our bodies were completely against each other.

I wiped away the faded lipstick around his mouth and giggled at his facial expression when I did so. I bit my lip and shuffled my feet a bit.

“Welcome back,” Alex smirked while pushing my hair out of my face.

This was the welcome home present that I always dreamed of and I got my wish.

I took his hand and we went back to my dorm. Emily and Claire were out for the night and that Alex and I would have the dorm to ourselves.

As soon as we got in, Alex threw me over his shoulder and body slammed me to the bed.

“ALEX!” I shouted in pain and humor.

“Baby did I hurt you,” Alex panicked and immediately came to my rescue.

“Yeah but I know something that will definitely make me feel better,” I smirked with my eyes.

“And what would that be?” Alex played along and seductively climbed on top of me.

I curled my finger and motioned him to come to me. He obeyed my command just as I wished.

I found my lips back on his but this time it was gentle, sweet and loving. It was slowly and just the natural pace of which my lips wanted to move.

“Mmmm,” Alex moaned across my lips.

I laughed and let go of his lips. I stared into his eyes in hoping that he knew this was a serious moment.

“I love you,” I confessed with my eyes blinking slower than normal.

He pecked my lips and nose softly.

“I love you too baby,” Alex smiled coyly before taking my body and laying it against his.

I put my head against his chest and laid my ear on his heart so I could listen to its beating. It was beating quicker than I expected, “Are you okay Alex? Your heart is beating fast.”

“When I’m around you, my heart flutters just to know that you are here with me,” Alex said as he rubbed my back, “You make my heart beat.”

I could feel my cheeks turning flush, “You make my heart sing Gaskarth. No pun intended.”

We smiled once again at each other before I slowly shut my eyes and drifted off while Alex sung me to sleep. It felt so right to have him back in my arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks again to all that commented. I would appreciate more comments to know how you like it or if you have constructive criticism. Let me know of any ideas that you have for this story and what direction you see it going because I would like to know of your opinion :D

Comments or no update.