Status: Slowly but surely :D

Last Flight Home

When I Wake Up, The Dream Isn't Done. I Wanna See Your Face, and Know I Made It Home

My eyes fluttered open just as the sun shown through the windows. I pulled the covers over top of me and rubbed my eyes. I gazed up at the person that was under me and smiled. He was still sleeping soundly and had a slight grin on his face. I couldn’t believe that we were together and hopefully forever.

I rested my head over his heart and listened to his heartbeat once again. It was steady and beating endlessly. His heart beating was like music to me. It sung me to sleep nearly.

I kissed him right over his heart and slowly slipped my hands under his shirt and gently rubbed his chest and stomach.

“Mmmm,” he with his eyes still closed.

I pulled my hand away and said, “Did I wake you?”

“Mmm yeah. I like waking up that way,” he smirked putting his arms around my waist, “I’m glad you woke me up too.”

“Why’s that?” I chuckled, “Usually someone would get angry if someone woke them up.”

“Its more time that I can spend with you,” Alex confessed, “I want every waking moment of my life with you and I don’t want to waste hours away by sleeping.”

“Do you mean that,” my heart began to pound.

“Every word,” Alex confirmed.

I wanted to burst out in tears of joy but I took control of myself. All I did was lay my body on top of his and crashed our lips together. There was no other sound in the room but our lips touching and pulling apart for air.

My heart sped faster and faster to the point I couldn’t focus. My lips were detached from my brain and we twisted around each other. Alex pinned my arms above my head and straddled himself over me.

“I’ve got you right where I want you,” Alex smirked.

“Take me now,” I smiled seductively waiting for his lips to touch mine again.

I didn’t have to wait long before his soft lips nibbled across my lips and neck. He lightly kissed my collarbone on either side of my body.

Just as he was about to slither his hands up my shirt, the door of the dorm swung wide open. Alex and I flew apart and composed each other.
Unaware that we were in the dorm, Claire walked in a shut the door behind her. When she turned around, she jumped and quietly screamed.

“Uh Blake,” Claire trailed off, “I didn’t know you would be here… and who is this…?”

“This is Alex,” I coughed, “Alex this is Claire, my roommate.”

“Nice to meet you,” Alex greeted immediately holding his hand out for her to shake. She timidly did so and then just wandered away. I think that she was a little scared that I already had a guy in the dorm, much less than have a guy in my bed straddling me. Now that I thought about it, I would be too.

“I think your roommate hates me,” Alex stated with a slight laugh.

“Who could ever hate you,” I said taking him back to the bed.

“Its possible,” he giggled sitting on the edge of the bed.

“Well I know one person that would never hate you,” I admitted twisting my fingers in his.

“I wonder who that person would be,” he sounded.

“I think I have an idea,” I added as I slowly inched my face to his. Just when I could feel his breath against me I butted in, “You should go. I have my first classes in the morning.”

“You’ve got to be kidding me,” Alex muttered under his breath. I rolled my eyes and got up from the bed. I went to the door and opened it and waited for him to move his body through it.

“I’ll see you later I guess,” Alex pouted hoping that I would give in.

“I’m sorry babe but you know that I want you to stay but I have to get up early and what not,” I explained.

“Yeah,” Alex agreed, “Well call me.”

“I know,” I grinned before gripping him into a tight hug. His arms were so strong and secure around me. I didn’t want him to let go. Alex pressed his lips lightly on mine and held our lips together. No tongue. No passion. Just sweet.

“Mmmm,” Alex moaned into my lips, “I’m so glad you’re back. I don’t know how I survive four years without you.”

“Me either,” I went on, “but we don’t have to worry about anything. I’m not going anywhere.”

Alex touched my lips again and rubbed my sides, “I love you and I’ll see you later.”

“Love you too,” I responded while losing grip of him. He paced away and I shut the door for the final time that night.

It felt good to be back.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks again to all the commenters :D
I appreciate all the support and truly enjoy hearing what you think.

Comments or no update.