Status: Start Date: January 19, 2010. Finish Date: May 16, 2010

Message in a Bottle

When Morgan Clakre's life turns upside down by the death of her grandmother, divorce of her parents, her mother's constant hangover's and late-night dates, and her brother Benjamin's discovery of cancer, she looses all hope of ever finding something genuine. She shuts out everyone and everything, keeps her emotions bottled up, and put up four walls that no one but her bestfriend Emily has ever penetrated. Then one day while she was in the lighthouse of her hometown, Cape Hatteras, North Carolina she sees a golden bottle bobbing in the water. She believes it's her message in a bottle that her grandmother helped her make before her death and retrieves it. She then discovers that the bottle doesn't belong to her but a guy that lives in Boston named Carter Richards. The note then rekindle's a flame of hope in Morgan that has been put out a long time ago.
  1. Chapter 1
    Morgan as a little girl making her first message in a bottle with her grandmother
  2. Chapter 2
  3. Chapter 3
    Morgan and her mom goes on a walk through the beach for the first time in a long time.
  4. Chapter 4
    Morgan gets the help of Emily to respond to Carter Richard's message in a bottle.
  5. Chapter 5
    When Morgan gives up her search for Carter Richards response, she finds something washed up in the sand.
  6. Chapter 6
    Morgan gets antsy and decides to sleep in the lighthouse as she waits for Carter Richards to arrive in the morning.
  7. Chapter 7
    Morgan and her brother Ben have a little bonding time.
  8. Chapter 8
    When Emily meets Carter for the first time, Emily tries to play cupid.
  9. Chapter 9
    Morgan and Carter go on their first date and everything else just comes naturally.
  10. Chapter 10
    Ben is rushed to the hospital.
  11. Chapter 11
    Morgan and Benjamin get a ride home from Carter instead of their mom and Kyle.
  12. Chapter 12
    Morgan's mom makes an attempt to win back her children.
  13. Chapter 13
    Morgan gets dressed up for a special day with Carter.
  14. Chapter 14
    Morgan's surprise date isn't turned out as planned.
  15. Chapter 15
    After dinner, Morgan and Carter hang out on the beach under the moon and stars.
  16. Chapter 16
    It's Carter's last day in Cape Hatteras and Morgan is planning on making it the best day ever. Hopefully.
  17. Chapter 17
    Morgan wakes up the next morning to find Benjamin in the hospital with their mother.
  18. Chapter 18
    Conflict with Carter breaks Morgan.
  19. Chapter 19
    Their mother has a little surprise waiting on the beach for Morgan and Benjamin.
  20. Chapter 20
    A heartbreaking tragedy occurs at the lighthouse.
  21. Chapter 21
    Adjusting to their new life, Morgan's mother makes a great sacrifice.