Status: Anarbor=Love haha

Passion for Publication

Speechless

All the strength in my body was gone. I was being rocked but I couldn't feel the source of the rocking. Slowly my hearing came back.

"Harley, Please! Please, wake up!" I couldn't remember who that voice belonged to. 'Who's Harley?' I asked myself. I tried to open my eyes but they wouldn't respond. Pain crept through my body. It made its way from my feet to my head.

"Who-" My voice finally made its way to my lips. My eyes fluttered open but my vision was still fuzzy. "Who are-" Reaching my hand up to the face that spoke earlier but pulled it back when pain shot through my arm.

"Har! Oh thank God!" Tears fell on my face.

"Who are you?" I whispered barely audible. Just as the fog cleared from my eyes I saw the horrified look on his face. He had blood dripping down his face and covering his lips. 'What happened?' I wondered to myself.

"What... what do you mean?" He asked in disbelief. Tears fell from his eyes faster. 'Why is he crying?' I couldn't understand why he was this sad about me not knowing who he was. "Do you know who you are?" He asked kissing me on the forehead.

I couldn't remember my name, where I was or anything. Panic rose through me. My own tears joined the ones from this kind strangers. I shook my head no through the searing pain that ran through my veins. He carefully pulled me closer to him and rocked me.

I tasted blood in my mouth, "Why am I bleeding?!" I asked frightened. His gaze locked into mine and I knew that I really didn't want to know, at least not now. I let him hold me for what seemed like hours. Then she came, I didn't know her but I knew I hated her.

"Tara, not now." He looked up at her and held me protectively.

Her laughter filled he night air, "What hell Slade? Get up off the ground and let me fix that pretty face of yours." He gave her go-fuck-off look and looked back down at me.

"Hello, Earth to bitchland can I talk to Tara?" He rolled his eyes, "Do you not see that she's hurt?" He said running the back of his hand down my cheek.

"Nah, I see she got what she deserves though," A cackle escaped her lips, "Now c'mon, you know you look fucking sexy with the blood and the bad boy look on your face." She winked and walked over beside him. "And besides she looks pitiful and definitely not worthy of anything you give her." She tugged at his shoulder.

"Shut the fuck up Tara. She deserves more than what I give her and YOU are the only thing thats in between her and I. So fuck off, Tara and leave me alone!" He growled, standing with me in his arms. "C'mon Harley, lets get you inside."

Tara stepped in his path, "Put the bitch down and let's go fix your cuts!"

"Tara, seriously.. MOVE!" He yelled pushing past her, taking me inside and headed to his room, "Its okay. I promise you'll be fine in the morning. I'm not going to leave your side, ever!" He whispered laying me on his bed.

I closed my eyes, trying not to let the pain take me under. "Here, babe. Take this.." he said handing me two tiny blue pills. I hesitantly brought it to my mouth, "Its just Advil. I swear on my life!" He said holding up his hands.

"Water?" I smiled weakly at him. I was quite glad he had thought of giving me something to ease the pain. He handed me a glass of water and I took both the pills at one time.

"Go to sleep, Har, " He smiled and laid down next to me, careful not to hurt me anymore than I already was. " I love you."

"But--I don't--you don't.." I whispered out and got a kiss on the forehead in return. My mind slowly wound down and let me go off into a slightly painful sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Bah! haha This took an awfully long time to get out :s and its short :(
srry i've been busy with things like sayy... THE END OF THE SCHOOL YEAR!!!
haha and sadly SAT's... Booo!
BUT, pleaseee comment! I don't care what you write or who you write it abt
just simply comment! haha thank yas!!