Ela-Ishtel(Star Palace)

What? Not the Fairytale World you imagined? Welcome to Ela-Ishtel! (Chapter 1-Part 2)

Deekon cleared his throat and turned his head to the side to glance back at Alexander motioning him to start walking. Alexander walked beside Deekon, He was hesitant to ask about Deekon's family so he kept quiet. "Julianna." Alexander looked at Deekon with surprise."Julianna was my wife,Kaidan and Aenya were my son and daughter." He closed his eyes and smiled.

But Alexander could tell his smile was filled with sadness. "He took them and I never saw them again..." As they kept walking they came across Deekon's home, White stone with a trim of dark red beside it was a little storage area.

"Come on we have a lot to talk about." Deekon opened the blackish brown door and waiting in the doorway was the largest dog Alexander had ever seen.

"This is Milo,don't worry he won't attack go sit down by the fire." Alexander maneuvered around the big black husky looking dog and sat in the wooden rocking chair.

Deekon sat on the floor next to the fire and while looking at Alexander he stuck his hand in the fire and grinned. "Hey! what are you doing! are you crazy you'll burn your hand off!"

Deekon raised his hand in the air and turned it around to show Alexander it hadn't been burned at all. "Elementals don't get hurt by fire." Alexander laughed and cross his arms mocking Deekon. Deekon glared and fire formed in his hand,

amazed Alexander sat forward in the chair trying to wrap the concept around his mind. Deekon laughed standing up and patted Milo on the head "It's better if you just go along with it."

Deekon took out his dagger and stuck it into the table and pulled out a chair and leaned back in it. "So will you help me?" Alexander leaned his head back and let out a sigh "This place is so exhausting..I don't think I'll ever get used to it." Deekon rolled his eyes "It's better than your world."

"I suppose I will help you, but you have to promise to help get this out." Alexander ran his fingers through the hole in his shirt. "I can't remove it." "Then no deal." Deekon sighed "You have no idea what your asking, but I'll do it."

Deekon got up shook Alexander's hand and opened up a cabinet and threw a shirt on Alexander's lap. "You can wear it if you want too." "First thing is first once we get to Casseous I take him out, do you understand?"

Alexander nodded and got up looking around the house. There was a room with a blue blanket laying on the floor and as Alexander went to pick it up Deekon wrapped his hand around Alexander's neck and slammed him against the door "Do not touch anything in this house. You don't live here!"

Deekon let go of his grip on Alexander and bent down picking up the item "I'm sorry Deekon.." Deekon shot a glare at Alexander and He knew that once Deekon had even the slightest chance to kill Casseous He wouldn't hesitate.

Deekon tightened his grip on the blanket "We have to get moving...Casseous more or likely knows your here." "Where are we going now?" Deekon paced the room still holding the blanket in his hand "Marie's Pub."

Alexander raised his eyebrow in confusion and scratched the back of his head. "who's pub? How is that safe?" Deekon layed the blanket down on the small child sized bed. "Marie is one of the best fighters I've ever met." A heavy set man busted through the front door of Deekon's home. "Where are ya', ya' little sneaky thief!"

Deekon grinned walking out of the room and walked up to the red haired man and hugged him. "It's good to see you Jack!" The two of them turned around and began laughing when they saw Alexander hiding behind the chair. "A little pale aren't ya boyo?"

Deekon patted Jack on the back and had a big grin on his face. "I..I was just about to jump and attack if you had been an enemy." Jack chuckled "Of course ya' were boyo!" "Glad your here I need to talk to you Jack." "Of course." "In private."

The two of them looked over at Alexander, He nodded and walked outside and sat down at the steps. "He's my ticket to Casseous,And all I have to do is take the shard out of him." Jack rubbed the back of his neck "I'm sorry Deekon but won't that kill the lad?"

Alexander's eyes went wide and his heart began pounding. "Hey I tried to tell him but he wouldn't of listened." "Poor laddie. Doesn't even know that's the only thing keeping him alive."

Alexander ran his fingers across his chest once again. "Once less body, I'm sick of Casseous "recruiting" them and they end of getting turned into those things.

I'm not his babysitter I'm going to get what I want nothing is going to stand in my way." Jack shook his head smiling and laughed a bit awkwardly patting Deekon on the shoulder. "Just be careful lad, Ya' don't know what that rat Casseous is up to." "Yeah I know."

Jack opened the door and sighed dropping his head, Deekon came up behind him "What? what's wrong?" Jack rubbed the back of his neck. "Your mate is gone,must of heard us."
♠ ♠ ♠
I thought the first chapter was a bit incomplete
so I added a second part to it.
Enjoy the story
Comment for improvements :):D