Ela-Ishtel(Star Palace)

What?Not the fairytale world you imagined? Welcome to Ela-Ishtel! (Chapter 1-Part 3)

"You've got to be kidding me!" Jack chuckled and shooked his head. "The boyo couldn't have gotten far Deekon." Deekon let out a groan leaning his head back into the air. "Come on lets go get him."

Jack sighed and rubbed the back of his neck with a little smile on his face "I wish I could help ya' Deekon but the misses is waiting for me, so i'll just be going-" Deekon glared at pushed Jack out the door with all his strength. "I'm not going! stop pushing me!?"

Deekon walked behind Jack and continued to push him to where Alexander went. "Milo come on!" The large black dog happily traveled after them wagging his bushy tail behind him.

"The boyos is your problem not mine!" "Your going now move!" Jack stop and swatted Deekon off him "Alright! ya' persistant lil' bastard, I'll go with ya"Deekon grinned at Jack shaking his head and rolling his eyes.

"Where'd he go?" "Everyone spread out and find him!" Alexander ran behind a small home and hid watching the men search for him. Casseous all of a sudden walked beside Alexander, but didn't know that Alexander was there.

"Sir, We can't find him." Casseous let out a loud and deep scream and took the shovel laying on the ground and jammed into the man's neck causing his head to fall off. "I want him found!!"

The helmet on the man's head fell off and revealed that they weren't men. The smell of the head was sickening to Alexander's stomach. The face was a black color like someone had burnt him and his teeth were long almost like fangs his eyes were pitch black with a yellow pupil in the middle.

Let me explain how they came to look like this. You see Casseous Fenix wasn't the typical villian he had power yes but his methods of capture were the most unique out of all in Ela-Ishtel.

Casseous was enemy to all even the man he worked for named Crios. He was given the shards, one of which our friend Alexander had stumbled upon, those shards were pieces of a jewel that could control whatever the holder wanted.

Now when Deekon found this out he stole the jewel and he sent to Alexander's world expecting the journey would destroy the jewel. But to his surprise one shard survived and was now in the body of Alexander.

The unique thing was that Casseous' soul was how the jewel was made, Crios took it and forged the jewel and told Casseous to keep the jewel to himself and to never let anyone take hold of it,Or his life would end.

The part that is inside of Alexander was in fact the one piece of the jewel that was important. Without it Casseous wouldn't be able to control all of his army after a certain amount of time, A shard that was now inside Alexander and had all of Casseous' dark powers.

"Deekon look it's Alexander!" Jack pointed toward Alexander in hiding and Deekon started walking towards him until Jack grabbed his shirt and yanked him behind the house beside them. "Deekon look who's here."

Deekon peeked his head around the corner and saw Casseous searching the area. Deekon clinched his fists and leaned his head against the wall. As Deekon became angrier at the fact that Casseous was only a few feet away, fire formed in his hands. "Easy now Lad, You can't fight all these men." Deekon slowly breathed in and out to calm himself down.

"We have to get the boyo,you sneak around the back and get him out." "What about you?" "Just get the lad out." Deekon nodded and carefully made his way behind the house. "Alexander!" he yelled in a hushed voice, As he finally got to Alexander he grabbed him and told him to run. "Oi! assholes over here!"

Jack walked out from behind the house and stood in front of the men and Casseous. "Come and get me, ya' ugly lil' bastards." Casseous nudged his head towards Jack and the men ran towards him.

Deekon and Alexander ran faster, Deekon looked behing him and saw Jack fighting off Casseous' soldiers."Where are we going?!" "Marie's pub." As they ran farther along the dirt road the came upon Marie's pub. Out of breath Deekon knock on the door and leaned against the door lightly banging his head on it. "Stupid thing to do Jack.."

"Deekon!" Marie pened the door and hugged Deekon's sweating body "You ran all this way? where's Jack? I thought he was with you." Milo whipered and lowered his head, Alexander looked away scratching his head. "Where is he Deekon?"

Deekon sighed and shook his head looking down. "I'm so sorry Marie.." Marie began crying, covering her face with her hands."He did it to let us get away, you know I would have stopped him if I had known what he was going to do." "No, no I know..Please come in."
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah another part to chapter one.
A little short I know but it's all I have time to type
Enjoy. Poor Jack :(
Comment for improvements! :):D