With This Gun.

Chapter 10.

I didn’t bother to really come out of my room for the next two days. Since mine and Claire’s discussion, my curiosity on what human blood tasted like was growing. It couldn’t hurt to just try once. I didn’t want this thought to grow, hurting people was never my strong point. I hated seeing people in pain, pain that I would cause them. Pain that they didn’t deserve.

Maybe just one little human wouldn’t harm anything. Someone alone. Someone that was vicious and deserved everything he got. I just needed to find that someone.

I stalked out of my room, reading the minds of everyone I passed to see what they were up to. I walked to the deck and looked around. Glancing into peoples’ minds and how their mind worked.

My eyes landed on one particular soul. He was alone, and gleaming lustrously at a girl a year younger than I. His thoughts were ravenous. He craved her body, her presence. His pride for what he had already done was sick. I wanted him to stick around for my hunt.

I walked over to the girl and started up a casual conversation. She seemed eager to talk to me, so I kept it flowing, my mind never leaving that man. He stayed as I had hoped. It grew dark and everybody went inside. I could see that man’s plan clearly and I knew what he would do. I offered to walk the girl to her room. He followed.

I kissed the girl on the cheek before I left. She seemed pleased as I wished her a goodnight. I quietly went back into my room, just 3 doors down from hers. The man would pass by it any minute. I waited.

I heard him pass by and I opened the door and grabbed him from behind. Dragging him back into my room, my hand over his mouth so he couldn’t speak. He struggled against me. It was useless with my new strength.

I shut the door and forced him down onto his back. I turned his head sideways to get a better shot at his neck. He struggled trying to free himself from my grasp. I moved my lips to his neck, taking in his scent to get a better feel of the blood I was about to taste. I felt his body stiffen as I opened my mouth.

There was a ripping sound as my teeth went though his skin, into his vain. I sucked. Drank his blood until his body went limp and until my thirst died. I stood up, breathing hard and stared down at what I had just done. I smiled at myself, my actions. It was better than anything I ever would have imagined. Right then and there, I wanted more.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment if you read it. I haven't updated it in a while for I have not had the will to do so. Comments on what you think will make me write more, even if they're brutal.