Status: On going...

He's attractive, arrogant and invincible. Well, for now.

Hidden Feelings.

With a light knock on the door, Adam opened the entrance into the nurse’s room whilst holding onto Ever’s hand lightly but carefully. “Yes?” An old and haggard woman behind a desk hoarsely called out to them.
Adam twisted his vision towards her as he took in her hundred over lapped wrinkles, dry lips, and hunched back; the life was taken out of her. The sound of music from the 60’s played softly in the background, blending in with the white walls.
The school was known for its specialties with science and medicines, so the nurse’s room was relatively big. A closet filled with unknown medication and different types of bandages was placed neatly by the nurse’s desk, which then followed four several beds, circled with curtains.

“Sorry, Miss; but this girl isn’t feeling very well.” Adam pulled a sweet smile.
“What’s wrong with you?” The old woman bitterly spat.
“I’m just a bit woozy is all.”
The woman rolled her eyes before sighed; “Go lay on the furthest bed and Mr Shettler get her a tablet...” She ordered. “I need a coffee...” She muttered tiredly before leaving the room.

Adam stared vacantly at the door; “What the hell!?”
“Adam... leave it. I’m probably tiring her, coming here so often.” Ever sighed before placing her head between her knees as she sat on the bed by the window.
“Why are you always here?” He asked carelessly whilst looking for the medication.

She didn’t answer.
He had forgotten.

“Here...” He handed her a glass of shiny water and a tablet.
Although Ever’s had were shaking to the point where she was only, barely able to place the tablet in her mouth, pouring and glugging water at this point was a whole different challenged, one which Adam notice.
As a secret and indecent idea placed itself Adams head; he took action.

“Adam?” Ever asked in confusion as Adam took the cup of liquid away from her hand and pushed her onto her back slowly.
With one gasp, Adam took the whole volume of water into his mouth before placing his lips upon Evers; forcing her to drink it. She choked slightly at the sudden action but relatively got the hang of it and began swallowing, all the while as her blood began to rise in embarrassment.

Adam pulled back, hanging over her, whilst gasping, water dripping from both their lips. “Adam!?” Ever squealed shyly as she covered her blushing face and lips.
She was so adorable.
“What’s wrong?” Adam teased, kissing her forehead, only causing her to squeal more. “Stop...” She whined under him.

He looked down on her shy, averting eyes, feeling content and happy but thoughts of Jeremy were still caught up in his head and he couldn’t shake it off. “Ever... who’s Jeremy?” Ever froze slightly before looking up to him and smiled. “I told you, he’s my most important cousin.” The ‘most important’ part hit an envy trigger. “He’s always been with me...” Her smile faded slightly, but it was still there.

A feeling of worry overcame Adam, which he instinctively covered by placing his lips onto Ever’s soft neck, pecking her slightly. “That tickles...!” She giggled, squirming.
God, he loved the sound of her voice.
As Adam was inch’s away from placing his lips to Evers the lunch bell ran vigorously in both their ears, jolting them slightly, only causing Adam to fall of the bed in the process.

Crap.

“Ever?” The old woman’s voice called out from the crack in the door. “Yes, Ms? Ever replied, trying her utmost not to break in laughter as Adam crawled on the floor, hiding himself. “Where’s Mr. Shettler?”
“I think he went to registration.” Ever lied.
“Oh ok, well I won’t be long, I just need to send some of these injection letters off.” The old woman lied, before closing door and leaving a pair of teenage pupils laughing in her room.

“It’s bad to lie...” Adam snickered before placing himself by Ever’s side.
“Hmm...?”
Adam smiled gracefully before placing his lips on Ever’s without consent; it startled her but not as much as the first time, and she compelled to it as well. Adam didn’t close his eyes, he watched as their lips moved together in unison; physically and mentally.
It was sweet.
The taste of her tongue was addicting almost. Adam loved it. He wanted more and more. The urge only grew as he began to suck, bite and lick at her lips; begging. Ever was unsure, she was inexperience none the less, but she accepted him and thus began their game.