Status: On going...

He's attractive, arrogant and invincible. Well, for now.

Unneeded interruptions.

“Hey, Adam~” A common moan leered behind the boy. “Why did you leave me yesterday?”
“Olivia...” Adam sighed; she was beginning to get on his nerves. “I just remembered something important is all, I’m sorry.”
“Hmm...” She wasn’t quite buying it. “Well, you can make it up to me by coming to my house tonight.” She giggled whilst twirling her fake nails around his tie.
With a soft flick of his hand, Adam stepped away from Olivia with a smile; “Sorry Olivia, but I have a girlfriend now.” He said, standing proudly with a huge smile.
The statement froze Olivia for a while until her boiling blood melted her into a dangerous rage. He had already walked away as if she was nothing. “What the fuck!?” She screamed in the school hallway, biting and nibbling on her nails, threatening to break them off.

She wasn’t going to accept it.

“Dude... I know your really happy and all, but calm down.” What was Carl talking about? “I mean your skipping through the freaking hall ways like a ten year old girl, god damn it!” Oh.
“Really? I didn’t notice it.” Adam brushed it off with a laugh, scratching his head.
He was really happy.
“I was just going to go say good morning to Ever is all!” And with that Adam fled from Carl’s clutch at full speed.
“That guys gone in too deep already...”

Adam ran through the corridors with that cheeky smile of his growing by the second, as he ran closer to Ever. The thought of her alone could bring him to jump in happiness, then it could bring him to sigh in frustration, or scowl in anger.
She was the reason for 99% of his feelings; it wouldn’t be too long till she affects him 100%.

It was currently break for lunch, Ever would usually spend it in her form room alone.
Perfect.

Adam took a deep breath in before lightly knocking on the class room door and opening it, the doors old age showed as he creaked it open to uncover a silent classroom, the blinds that covered the wall of windows flapped in the air softly due to the breeze of spring.
Scanning the table one by one, he came across Ever’s, only to find Ever and... someone else.

His muscular and manly back showed through his buttoned school shirt, covering the majority of Ever’s body. She was sitting in her usual seat as the unknown stranger sat on the table in front of her; they were talking.
Adam tried his best to keep his cool, they weren’t doing anything other than talking but it still caused the blood underneath his skin to rise in temperatures; he didn’t like it.
Not one bit.

Considering that they both hadn’t noticed Adam’s existence even whilst he walked across the whole classroom, he cleared his throat; the two whipped their heads in his directions. Once Ever took in Adam’s bashful presence her whole turned brighter as he messed with his brown and scruffy hair, covering the majority of his darkened blue eyes.
She shot up from her chair and ran to stand beside him with a happy smile that caused Adam to blush secretly, all worries disappearing.

Adam ripped his attention from Ever forcefully to face the boy that was staring at them sceptically with a slight grin. “Hey...” His low and hoarse voice shook Adam’s ear drums. The boys grin played on his tanned skin, reaching his mixture of gold and brown eyes, that stared at Adam bemused. He had a perfectly featured and proportioned face, with wonderfully muscular cheekbones and an amazingly aligned nose and that bend at the tip slightly. Not too thing and not too fat eyebrows that tilted at their ends mischievously.
He was tall.
Very tall.
Even with he fact that he was sitting on a table whilst slouching, it was hard not to notice his huge back and massive hands that could cover his whole face. He was muscular in all the right places, even underneath all the schools’ uniform, you tell he had abs, a few of them at that.

“Hey?” Adam stared at him in confusing.
It was a weird feeling, Adam wasn’t very threatened by his presence anymore but there was something familiar about him, Adam just couldn’t place his finger.

“Oh, Adam...” Ever chirped delightfully. “This is my cousin. He just recently moved back here.”
“Your cousin?”

The guy got up from his place to face Adam intimidating with a hand out, asking for a shake, which Adam reluctantly gave. “Nice to meet you.”
“You too...” Adam replied with a low voice. He couldn’t fight with that guy’s smile. “You just moved here then?”
“Yeah, I used to live here though...” The grin on his face grew bigger. “About ten years ago, I think, maybe nine.” He chuckled, hiding something.
Adam was getting a very, very bad feeling.
“Is that so?”
“Yeah, in fact I have many childhood memories here; I used to live in Cambridge Road.”
Oh, god.
“Sorry...?”
“I said I used to live in Cambridge road.” He chuckled again.
Was it a coincidence? Adam used to live there with his parents when he was young as well.
“Yeah... so do I. Weird, huh?”
“Oh, really...” A smirk formed on his face. “What a small world.”
“Can I ask...”

“STOP!” Ever interrupted.
They both looked down at a shivering Ever, she had turned pale and she was grabbing onto her head for dear life. “Ever, you okay?” Adam asked, taking any thoughts of the guy in front of him away and focusing on her.
“Yeah, I just need to go to Matron for a bit.”
“I’ll take you...” Adam offered.

“Oh, mind if I ask for your name?” The guy called out seconds before Adam left the door.
“Adam Shettler, and yours?”
The smirk turned into laughter and Adam stared at him wide eyed.
After a while, he calmed down to give Adam a painful yet playful look, and then replied with;
“Jeremy Anderson.”