Status: On going...

He's attractive, arrogant and invincible. Well, for now.

The End.

Ariel froze on the bed as she stared at Carl who was crying on the floor. Carl… was crying? Oh god, things had gotten out of control. He had just hit his best friend, obviously he would be upset.
Ariel scrambled to get off the bed and went to hug Carl as they both cried in each other’s arms. Carl felt pathetic for one, he felt useless, so what if he knew the secret behind Ever? What help did it cause, it did nothing.
“C-Carl…” Ariel whimpered as Carl crushed her to his chest. He didn’t want her to see him cry, he didn’t want the girl he loved to think differently about him. Everything was really beginning to crumble.
“Carl! I have to tell you something!” Ariel demanded, as she used all her strength to push away from his chest. She tightened her grip on his blazer as she looked up at his pained expression with glimmering eyes. Their eyes were red from crying and frowns were frozen on their face.
“What is it?” He whispered, all strength gone.
“Ever…” Ariel began but she wasn’t sure how to put it into words. “I don’t know the full details but I talked to the Doctor, Ever was never meant to come to school. Did you ever think why she went school? What was the point? You know, considering she would forget everything she learned. Well, the Doctor, “She shivered at the thought of Dr. Arche. “She told me that her main reason for Ever to come to school was to make friends, you know find people to depend on, she thought it would help her get her memories back if she were around other people instead of being secluded in a hospital room all her life. But I don’t think that’s it, did you notice the way she was looking at Adam? Well… I think Ever met Adam in the past, before whatever happened that caused her to move and forget everything. And I think she specifically came back here for Adam. I know it seems stupid, considering she can’t even remember yesterday but… I don’t know.” Confused had stricken Ariel to the point where even her calm mind could not handle, but Carl understood what she was talking about.

Things were becoming too clear now. Everything was coming together, but it didn’t mean the puzzle was complete. Carl believed it was time to tell Ariel everything about the accident that had happened eight years ago. An accident which involved both Ever and Adam.
“Ariel, I need–” Carl was cut off by an unexplained moan of pain.
They both turned to find a drenched in sweat Ever, clutching her head as her eyebrows were formed together.

Ariel hesitantly got up to look over Ever. “Ever? Are you okay?” In that moment, Ever woke up with wide eyes, her eyeballs contaminated with the colour of red. Then, she screamed. At the top of her lungs she screamed and cried, her hands shaking as they took hold of her head, her legs kicking in the air uncontrollably.
“W-Whats going on?” Ariel looked bewildering down, as Ever arched her back in pain, she was still screaming.
Shivers ran down Carl’s spine as he open his darkened green eyes wide, “I don’t know! Just hold her down!” He demanded as he took her legs and Ariel took her shoulders.
“IT HURTS!” She cried and cried, she didn’t seem like she was going to stop.
“Damn it! What do we do?” Carl muttered, he shook violently as ever continued to kick her legs.

“Carl…” Ariel called out in worry, making sure he could hear her over Ever’s screaming.
“What is it?”
“T-There’s…” She stared at her hands.
“What?”
“There’s blood!”