Status: Active :)

Oh Baby, I Deserve Better.

Panquakes.

Alex's tour was almost over and I couldn't wait for him to get home. I was only about two months along but my stomach had produced a tiny bump two weeks ago.

"Mommy, are you and Olivia feeling good today?" Josey asked as I set her breakfast on the counter for her to eat.
Neither Alex or I had told her that she was getting a sibling and it was really starting to weird me out that she already knew.

"Yes hunny, we're fine" I smiled at her before turning back to the stove.
Just then my phone rang on the counter and Josey answered it before I could grab it.

"Daddy!!!!!" She shrieked and I could faintly hear him chuckle on the other end.

"Here let mommy put it on speakerphone" I said, as I took the phone and clicked the speaker button.

"So what are you two up to?" Alex's voice made its way to my ears.

"Mommy just made me brekfasst!" Josey squealed, she got excited over everything.

"Ooh what did mommy make?" Alex asked just as excitedly. He was so freaking good with her.

"She made me panquakes!" I laughed at her mis- pronunciation of words. I could honestly listen to them talk to each other all day, it was so cute.

"Mk, mommy take me off of speakerphone I need to talk to you about something" his voice broke through my spacing out.

"Ok, say goodbye to daddy Josey!" I said as she yelled her goodbyes and I love yous.

"Now what do you need to talk about?" I asked as soon as the phone was pressed to my ear.

"I just wanna make sure you and mini Gaskarth two are all good..." he trailed off, the smile evident in his voice.

"We're fine baby, we just miss you a lot" I frowned a bit, everything was so much harder with Alex across the country.

"I know baby, I miss you guys too."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hellooo :)
Thank you soo much for the comments!
I love you all <3
And true to my word as soon as I got 4 comments I updated!!
Keep them coming please?
Also..
1) what do you like about this story?
2) what do you hate about this story?
3) anything you'd like to tell me?? :)
Thank you all so much for the kind words for my daddy, hopefully he won't be in so much pain soon :)